Dosage and administrationTo obtain the detailed information about effects and dosages, please read the instructions. Doses range from 50 to 250 mg, with the most common being 100 mg taken once every morning. The usual course duration is from 3 days to 2 weeks. The drug should not be taken after 4 pm.
Side effects are rare (<10%) and usually occur in the first three days after which they disapear. They include irritability, psycho-motor excitation and high blood pressure. If Phenotropil ® is used within 8 hours before sleep, it can cause insomnia.
Сonsuming too much might result in an increase in potential side effects.
Note: In patients with severe psychoemotional exhaustion, Phenylpiracetam can cause a sudden need for sleep.
Country of Manufacture: Russia
New version of phenylpiracetam from Lativan producer is here. We are proud to say that it is only available from CosmicNootropic.
Entrop is factory produced brand name nootropic that meets highest safety standards.
Entrop is produced by the Olainfarm, Latvian pharma company that produces number of well-known nootropics: https://lv.olainfarm.com/en/
This offer is very limited and subject to stock as the Entrop is sourced from Ukraine in small batches.
The creator of Phenylpiracetam ® - Valentina Ahapkina - wanted to synthesise a pharmaceutical which is capable of unleashing the body energy without draining it. Entrop or Phenotropil ® appeared to be her closest attempt.
The chemical compound of Entrop® has the following effects:
- A moderate psychostimulating effect combined with anxiolytic properties i.e. mood lifting and anxiety reduction
- Adaptogenic effects, i.e. combating mental and physical fatigue under stress.
- Increased resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia and toxins.
- Combating mild depressions by increasing serotonyn, dopamine and noadrenaline in the brain.
- Better visual acuity and range.
- Increased tolerance to cold.
- Mild immunostimulating properties.
Entrop ® can be officially used both for healthy individuals experiencing various kinds of stress and also for those who have the following indications:
- Extreme work conditions e.g. excessive intellectual or physical requirements
- As a study aid for concentration improvement.
- Mild and moderate depressions
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- Alcohol hangover symptoms
- Other conditions characterised by reduced intellectual productivity
Although Entrop® is a non habit-forming drug it is different from other Racetams in that it might cause a mild receptor down-regulation in certain individuals when taken for long periods of time.
One pack of Entrop® contains 20 pills, each of 100 Mg of active ingredient, which is sufficient for 20 days of administration.
Country of Manufacture: Latvia
Original phenotropil is no longer produced and is permanently out of stock for now. Patent holder is no longer working with the previous producer and setting up their own production.