The box contains either 10 pills or 20 pills of 200 mg. One pack of 10 pills is sufficient for a standard one week course aimed at increasing performance and resistance towards various stress factors.
Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate (trekresan) 200 mg
Inactive ingredients: potato starch, milk sugar (lactose monohydrate) and carboxylate of calcium (calcium stearate).
Application and dosage
- Take 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days for an improvement of physical and mental performance, as well as for an improvement of the body resistance towards various stress factors.
- For immunity strengthening and prevention of cold-related diseases (dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age) administer 0.2 g per day for 7-14 days.
- In treatment of cold-related diseases, influenza and ARVI (dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age) – 0.6 g on day one, then 0.2 g per day for 7 days.
- In case of heavy metal salts intoxication administer 0.4-0.6 g per day for not less than 5 days.
- In order to reduce the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal administer 0.4-0.6 g per day for 5 days.
- If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated with intervals of 1-2 months in-between.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- children under 12 years of age (due to the lack of data on the effectiveness and safety of use);
- pregnancy and lactation;
- genetic lactose intolerance;
- lactose deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
In rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
No significant drug interactions recorded.
No overdose symptoms of intoxication recorded.
Store in a cool dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Trekresan (or Trekrezan) is an immunomodulating drug having pronounced adaptogenic properties. Its active ingredient is oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate which is similar in structure to such human and plant molecules as choline, lecithine and indole-3-acetic acid.
The preparation was developed by professor M.G. Voronkov and his team of scientists in 1972. Testing proved that the new substance is close to herbal and natural adaptogens in its effect.
Oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate has been a subject of thorough study for 20 years since the discovery. It has been studied by dozens of scientific bodies in Saint Petersburg, Moscow and Novosibirsk. The studies there focused primarily on determining the adaptogenic properties of the drug, namely the performance enhancement properties under severe climate conditions and its immunomodulating effect.
Trekresan restores immune system, increases endurance and mental performance, neutralizes toxins and increases body resistance towards hypoxia, high and low temperatures and other adverse environmental factors.
The preparation stimulates production of Interferon-alpha and Interferon-gamma proteins, enhances and adjusts the immune status by stimulating cellular and humoral immunity and activates phagocytic function in macrophages.
Trekresan has a strong antitoxic action in ethanol and organic solvents poisoning and heavy metal salts intoxication.
- for an improvement of physical and mental performance, prevention of overwork and increasing the resistance towards various stress factors (hypoxia, overheating, overcooling);
- for immunity strengthening (prevention and treatment of cold-related diseases, influenza, ARVI and other viral and bacterial infections);
- in secondary immunodeficiencies, including long-term antibiotic therapy;
- as part of complex therapy of heavy metal salts intoxication;
- as part of complex therapy of alcohol withdrawal syndrome.
The manufacturer's official website – http://trekrezan.ru