In this section you will find products that help to restore and maintain reproductive function.
We have peptide supplements - Vitaprost [pills] and Prostatilen [suppositories and injections]; herbal remedies - Vuka Vuka and Effex Tribulus [Tribulus Terrestris Extract]; products of animal origin - Kasolin [Castoreum] and Pantocrinum
You can read more about the products of this category here.
MILDRONATE ® [Meldonium]
Mildronate ® is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Mildronate gained popularity after Maria Sharapova, a famous tennis player, said that she has been taking this drug for the last 10 years because of health reasons. Also, a number of other world and Olympic champions were tested positive for it. As of January 2016, this compound has been banned by WADA and may not be used by athletes anymore.
We recommend you this video explanation of Mildronate's effect in the cell.
Availability: in stock
A perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)
Ginseng Tincture (Panax ginseng)
Ginseng or Panax is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. It is even believed to be a natural cure-all and can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as low mood and decreased mental capacity. The short list of indications for its use includes: physical and mental fatigue, arterial hypotension, asthenic syndrome, nervous breakdown, sexual dysfunction, neurocirculatory dystonia (hypotonic type) and protracted recovery period after a number of diseases (incl. infections).
Kasolin is a natural adaptogen stimulating sexual function that contains concentrated castoreum extract. Numerous active compounds of castoreum are included in the drug formulation in homeopathic doses. Namely:
- alcohols and phenols, including catechol and its derivatives;
- hydroquinone and chavicol;
- ketones, natural steroids and acids (benzoic, salicylic, cinnamic and p-Anisic);
- esters, resinous compounds and mineral components;
Vitaprost [Prostate Peptides]
Vitaprost is a prostatotropic and anti-inflammatory drug. Its main ingredient is an extract of prostate peptides derived from prostate tissue of bulls. The active ingredient is the same as in Prostatilen but the drug is administered orally. It is different from many other oral peptides in that it is an original pharmaceutical that passed quality testings and is proven to be effective for a variety of cases.
It helps treat edema, reduce the amount of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stabilize the secretion in epithelial cells and stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. It also improves the blood supply in the prostate gland by reducing blood clotting and prevents the development of thrombosis.
- Kamalov et al (2006) Use of oral vitaprost in the treatment of chronic abacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17444152
- Mazo et al (2007) Efficacy and safety of a new dosage form of vitaprost (tablets coated with intestinally soluble cover) in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18649662
- Kamalov et al (2007) Vitaprost forte in the therapy of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17722619
- V Tkachuk, I Tkachuk (2008) Vitaprost forte efficacy in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19058362
- Miller et al (2008) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19069497
- Lopatkin et al (2009) Vitaprost plus in the treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19670818
- M Sitdykova, A Zubkov (2009) Efficacy of vitaprost forte in the treatment of prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20169719
- Iakovets et al (2011) Experience in vitaprost treatment of patients with chronic abacterial prostatitis and prostatic adenoma after prostatic arteries embolism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22279784
- M Davidov (2011) Treatment of prostatic adenoma with concomitant chronic bacterial prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21500490
- D Shafranov, A Mariupol'skiĭ (2011) Vitaprost-forte in the treatment of patients with prostatic adenoma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22448483
- Neĭmark et al (2013) The use of drug vitaprost forte in patients with benign prostate hyperplasia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23662497
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2013) Application of rectal suppository vitaprost plus before and after transurethral resection of the prostate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789370
- Demidko et al (2014) The use of vitaprost in the treatment of patients with prostate diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24772777
- D Ergakov, A Martov (2015) Use of Vitaprost (tablets and rectal suppositories) for patients rehabilitation after invasive diagnostic urological interventions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28247675
- I Korneev (2017) Russian experience with Vitaprost Forte suppositories in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostatic hyperplasia: comparative analysis of studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28845952
- I Kuzmin (2019) Vitaprost Forte in the treament of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: pathogenetic basics and clinical results https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31535821
Prostatilen [Prostate Peptides]
Prostatilen is a medicine of animal origin aimed at treating prostate diseases. It has anti-inflammatory and prostatotropic effects. It helps treat edema, reduce the amount of leukocytes in the prostate gland, stabilize the secretion in epithelial cells and stimulate the muscle tone in the bladder. It also improves the blood supply in the prostate gland by reducing blood clotting and prevents the development of thrombosis.
The research also shows that Prostatilen can be used as part of complex therapy for treating male infertility, erectile dysfunction and acute cystitis.
Pantocrinum is a tonic and stimulating adaptogen based on the maral (red deer) antlers extract.
The healing properties of maral antlers were well-known in ancient Chinese mythology and in ancient Roman medicine. They were widely used in Chinese and Korean medicine. In Russia, the healing properties of maral antlers were revealed in the 18th century, though the research on the matter started in 1930s. The red deer antlers extract was registered under the brand name Pantocrinum in 1970. The drug can be used as part of complex therapy of asthenia (overwork), neurasthenia and hypotension. The drug is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
Since the 19th century, marals are bred in captivity in order to obtain their antlers. In Russia, the breeding is most developed in Altai Republic. Sawing off the antlers is painless and harmless for the deer as they have a natural ability to lose and regrow their antlers annually.
Leveton-P® - is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes. A unique product of Parapharm Company, created from natural ingredients with innovative technologies using cryogenic processing. The supplement is made from plants which the company grows itself in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia.
Leveton-P® was created by a group of Russian scientists directed by Professor Roshen Seifulla the leading sports pharmacologist of the Soviet Union in the early 90's. Dr. Seifulla has several patents and is the head of the Laboratory of experimental and clinical pharmacology and doping control. The supplement development process was based on the principle of combining vitamins and biologically active bee-farming products with tonic medicinal herbs, which would not be effective if taken separately, since their imbalance would not provide the desired effect. The success of the supplement was so great that as soon as in 1998, the Russian Sports Committee began to use Leveton-P® to vitaminize Olympic athletes. For the help in preparing the National Team for the Olympics, Parapharm Company was awarded by President Vladimir Putin.
The secret of the supplement lies in the combination of two unique natural components that have a beneficial effect on the body's systems:
1) Bee pollen pellet. It is a plant’s pollen glued together with salivary secretions of bees. In this "compact" form, insects deliver it to the hive. Pollen pellet has a huge nutritional value for the bee family. It is a complex of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, enzymes, phytoncides, a number of nutrients, including carotenoids, vitamins, of groups B, D, K, P, amino acids, minerals - calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron and many other ones. The bee pollen pellet contains at least 28 elements that stimulate physiological and biochemical processes in the human body. In addition, it works in synergy with other components of the supplement, in particular, with medicinal plants and vitamins C and E, which increases its capabilities.
2) Leuzea carthamoides. Along with bee pollen pellet, Leveton-P ® also contains cryopowder of the popular adaptogen plant Leuzea carthamoides. The first information about the use of Leuzea by the peoples of Siberia dates back to the end of the 19th century. Since then, the fame of the energizing plant with purple flowers has spread across the world. Rhizomes and roots of Leuzea contain unique substances – ecdysteroids - analogues of human testosterone. They are used as a stimulant in disorders of the nervous system, fatigue and loss of strength. It is known that Leuzea сryopowder increases mental and physical performance, and has an anabolic action.
Leveton-P® demonstrates the following effects:
- Tones up the central nervous system, improves the learning process, memory;
- Normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic);
- Restores immunity, which is suppressed by training and competitive processes, by epidemics of influenza and ARVI, and by changes in the nutrition stipulated by weight loss programs and diets;
- Promotes an antioxidant effect in the body, preventing toxic effects of free radical oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, which are activated by exhausting physical activity;
- The supplement is able to prevent hypoxia, which almost always accompanies the intense workout;
- It has an anabolic effect that must be maintained during intensive training to avoid weight loss and protein degradation in athletes with prevailing catabolic processes;
- Improves microcirculation of cerebral vessels and working muscles by improving rheological blood properties;
- Has a positive effect on the erectile function in men and libido in women.
Dosage and Administration
Standard regimen of Leveton-P® administration:
- For active people (not athletes), it is recommended to dissolve 1 tablet sublingually two to three times a day for 20 minutes - half an hour before meals or an hour after it. After a 20-day course, the treatment can be repeated with a break of 15 days;
- For athletes, it is recommended to dissolve 3-4 pills sublingually three times a day for 20 minutes - half an hour before meals or an hour after it, with similar courses - 20 days of administration and 15 days of break.
In different sports and training approaches, variations in the mode of administration and dosing are possible.
Due to the cumulative effect, the action of the supplement reveals itself to the fullest in prolonged regular use.
Contraindications exist; consult the doctor prior to use.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding, child age, individual intolerance (allergy to certain components of the supplement).
- Due to the strong tonic effect, people suffering from increased nervous excitability and sleep disturbances should be attentive to the reactions of their body. In insomnia, canceling the evening intake can solve the problem.
- Also, in case of severe hypertension and severe atherosclerosis, caution must be taken when administering Leveton-P®. Consultation with a doctor is advisable.
Please refer to the official description for the detailed information.
Leveton-P® is not toxic. However, data on the use of excessive doses of the supplement are absent.
The supplement does NOT have the side effects that are common for steroid hormones (impotence, severe changes in the central nervous system). Leveton-P® is a non-toxic, non-medicinal and non-doping product. In a biologically available form it contains the whole complex of microelements, amino acids and vitamins necessary for athletes in the pre-contest and contest season.
- Mosharrof (1987) Effects of extract from Rhapontcum carthamoides (Willd) Iljin (Leuzea) on learning and memory in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3439473
- Gadzhieva et al (1995) A comparative study of the anabolic action of ecdysten, leveton and Prime Plus, prepared of plant origin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8704590
- Azizov (1997) Effects of eleutherococcus, elton, leuzea, and leveton on the blood coagulation system during training in athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9483409
- Azizov , Seifulla RD, Chubarova AV (1997) Effects of leuzea tincture and leveton on humoral immunity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9460599
- Seifulla et al (1998) The effect of the antioxidants elton and leveton on the physical work capacity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9575416
- Syrov et al (2004) Experimental and clinical evaluation of the efficacy of ecdysten in the treatment of hepatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15559639
- Arana et al (2004) Healing of diabetic foot ulcers in L-arginine-treated patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15589068
- Plotnikov et al (2005) Cerebroprotector activity of Rhaponticum carthamoides extract in rats with brain ischemia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 16193651
- Syrov et al (2008) Effects of phytoecdysteroids and bemithyl on functional, metabolic, and immunobiological parameters of working capacity in experimental animals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 19093371
- Dushkin et al (2014) Effects of rhaponticum carthamoides versus glycyrrhiza glabra and punica granatum extracts on metabolic syndrome signs in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 24444255
- Denisow, Denisow-Pietrzyk (2016) Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27013064
- Jannesar et al (2017) Bee Pollen Flavonoids as a Therapeutic Agent in Allergic and Immunological Disorders. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28732430
- Wu et al (2017) Ecdysterones from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin reduce hippocampal excitotoxic cell loss and upregulate mTOR signaling in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 28373010
Effex Tribulus [Tribulus Terrestris Extract]
Effex Tribulus is a herbal drug based on tribulus terrestris stem and leaves extract containing steroid saponins. The drug has a tonic effect and it stimulates the reproductive system functions, improving sexual libido and prolonging erection in men.Effex Tribulus stimulates spermatogenesis, increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.
Tribulus terrestris has been used in traditional medicine in China, India, Sudan, Pakistan and other countries for centuries. In India the plant is used in the form of decoction to treat urinary tract infections, urolithiasis, dysmenorrhea and edema. A scientific research based on World Health organization criteria (published in Cryobiology magazine, 2017-April) showed that the protective effects of tribulus terrestris, which improves human sperm motility and viability, may be due to its antioxidant properties. On the basis of the results, the researchers concluded that the plant can be used as a safe therapeutic alternative to current modalities for the management of motility dysfunction in males.
The studies show that the plant’s compound protodioscin is metabolized in the body to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which has a beneficial effect on the immune system, cell membrane integrity, erectile function and cholesterol metabolism. Cholesterol is known to be essential for the synthesis of all steroids, including DHEA, testosterone and estradiol, which explains the hypolipidemic effect of the drug. Other saponin components of the plant enhance the effect of protodioscin. The research showed the effect of a hydroalcoholic extract of tribulus terrestris on serum glucose and lipid profile of women with diabetes mellitus.
- Rogerson et al (2007) The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942
- Milasius et al (2009) The influence of the Tribulus terrestris extract on the parameters of the functional preparedness and athletes' organism homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095389
- Do et al (2013) Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus terrestris Extract on Penile Erection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3604572/
- Qureshi et al (2014) A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24559105
- Chhatre et al (2014) Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3931200/
- Pokrywka et al (2014) Insights into Supplements with Tribulus Terrestris used by Athletes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120469/
- V Neychev, V Mitev (2016) Pro-sexual and androgen enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris L.: Fact or Fiction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26727646
- Zhu et al (2017) A review of traditional pharmacological uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacological activities of Tribulus terrestris https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5503856/
- Tadayon et al (2018) The effect of hydro-alcohol extract of Tribulus terrestris on sexual satisfaction in postmenopause women: A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6259506/
- Pavin et al (2018) Tribulus terrestris Protects against Male Reproductive Damage Induced by Cyclophosphamide in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30228856/
- Santos et al (2019) Beyond tribulus (Tribulus terrestris L.): The effects of phytotherapics on testosterone, sperm and prostate parameters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30790614
Krasniy Koren [Hedysarum Neglectum]
Modern life in constant stress and poor environmental conditions has a negative effect on people's health and quality of life. Krasniy Koren for men is able to provide prevention and help in the treatment of many genitourinary diseases, which is very important for a healthy intimate life.
Its active ingredient is Hedysarum neglectum that grows high in the mountains of Altai, near eternal ice-tops. This is a miracle plant for the male power. The most valuable part of the plant is located underground. The root of Hedysarum can reach about five meters in length. It gains its strength for ten years in the unique climate of Altai Mountains and it is not widespread outside these territories. In its homeland, the rare plant is strictly preserved; the collection of its roots is limited. Only a third of the rhizome can be harvested every 10 years.
Since ancient times, people have used this root to restore strength and energy and to treat diseases in both men and women. Some animals also use the medicinal properties of the plant: for example, a bear, waking up after its winter sleep, eats the root in order to restore and recover. Maybe that is why people also call the plant a "bear root".
The Evalar company uses selected raw materials and applies advanced pharmaceutical technologies to produce Krasniy Koren, which embodies centuries-old recipes and preserves its legendary strength. In addition to the root of Hedysarum neglectum, the product also includes a number of substances that in combination exhibit positive effect on the organism. These substances include:
- Vitamin E that strengthens the walls of capillaries, promotes tissue regeneration, supports the normal functioning of muscles, improves endurance and maintains sexual attraction and healthy sex life.
- Zinc that takes part in the production of sex hormones, increases sperm activity, has an antioxidant effect, participates in hematopoiesis, and has a beneficial effect on the hair, nail and skin condition.
Krasniy Koren belongs to the category of biologically active supplements that have a beneficial effect on the human body, eliminating many functional disorders in the early stages. In advanced cases, the product is used as a supplement to optimize the healing process. The effectiveness of Krasniy Koren has been established in the following conditions:
- The supplement has proven its efficiency in the treatment of urethritis (complex therapy), as well as in the prevention and the treatment of cystitis and prostatitis. The supplement relieves inflammation and pain during urination, increases potency;
- Hedysarum has long been known as an excellent medicine for the treatment of headaches, anemia, neurosis, and liaisons of the gastrointestinal tract, colds, fever, chills, and various sexual diseases. It improves the immune system (vitamin deficiency) before a long winter. The plant has an anti-inflammatory effect, especially as part of the complex therapy.
- As for the special properties, the root treats age-related female and male diseases, prolonging the performance of the reproductive system.
The advantages of the phytopreparation include its natural plant base, availability and convenient dosage form.
Krasniy Koren is a natural stimulant that can maintain continuous sexual activity giving men confidence in their sexual abilities. Krasniy Koren is not a medicine and has no side effects if taken properly.
Dosage and Administration
1 tablet 2 times a day during meals for adults. The course duration is 1 month. One package is enough for one course. After 10 days, the course can be repeated.
Contraindications to the supplement include: pathology of the liver and brain; alcoholism, child age; sensitivity to the components of the drug.
- GMO free;
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Women also use Krasniy Koren though according to the official description the supplement is designated for men only.
It maintains the fluid balance in the body and is used to treat cystitis, nephritis, urethritis and pyelonephritis. The supplement helps to relief swelling; it normalizes muscle and tissue tone, acts as a preventive measure against breast cancer, helps in mastopathy, uterine prolapse, uterine bleeding and haemorrhoids. It also improves immunity and can be used in the treatment of herpes, colds, anemia, nervous collapse and epilepsy.
By the age of 30-40 years old, men may start to have a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, urges to urinate become more frequent, both during daytime and at night, while the stream becomes weak and interrupted; the weakening of the sexual function is also observed. The reason behind these signs is an increase in the size of the prostate because dihydrotestosterone affects its tissue receptors. At this very age the level of dihydrotestosterone increases and the level of testosterone decreases in men.
Sabal palm fruits contain substances that prevent the formation of dihydrotestosterone from testosterone, thereby contributing to the normalization of the structural and functional state of the prostate gland. Sabal palm extract is considered to be a natural effective remedy for the prostate health which is known all over the world.
How do ingredients work?
- Sabal palm extract - contains phytosterols that support prostate health and have a soft tonic effect on the genitourinary system;
- Purple echinacea extract - enhances immunity;
- Ginkgo biloba extract - helps to normalize peripheral circulation and to prevent the accumulation of interstitial fluid;
- Zinc - is involved in the synthesis of testosterone and in the function of the genital glands.
ProstaSabal® Evalar contains sabal palm extract in the optimal dosage, as well as herbal extracts that enhance local immunity, improve blood circulation and prevent the accumulation of interstitial fluid. Thanks to its balanced composition, ProstaSabal® contributes to:
- Normalization and maintenance of the prostate function;
- Normalization of urination.
Dosage and Administration
Adults are prescribed 1 capsule per day which should be administered during meals for at least 30 days.
In case of individual hypersensitivity to the components of the dietary supplement, allergic reactions are possible.
Gluten free; GMO free; suitable for Vegetarians; Sugar free.
ProstaSabal® is not classified as a drug. Consult your doctor prior to use.