Ships from US 🇺🇸
US domestic shipping is available for these products. 🇺🇸
The number of US-based products in our CA warehouse is limited; the products are subject to stock.
Select 'Ships from: US' option and your order will be fulfilled by our 3PL partner in California. Only 3-7 days to any US destination!
NOOTROPIL ® [Piracetam, Lucetam]
It has been more than 40 years since Cornelia E. Giurgea - a Romanian chemist - synthesised a compound which was "capable of selectively influencing integrative mechanisms of the brain”. This chemical compound was Piracetam, which later appeared on the market under the brand name Nootropil ®, simultaneously giving birth to a whole range of pharmaceuticals which we now call nootropics.
Availability: in stock
AFOBAZOLE stabilises and upregulates GABA and benzodiazepine receptors, exhibits neuroprotective properties, and diminishes anxiety and tensions in the body. The drug is designed above all for people with asthenic personal traits such as emotional lability, e.g. tendency to react emotionally in stressful situations.
Availability: in stock
Cerebrolysin ® is a neurometabolic stimulator based on neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) isolated from pig brain proteins. Unlike the majority of peptide drugs, Cerebrolysin ® has all the amino acids which compose the central nervous system; this can explain many additional positive properties of Cerebrolysin ®.
IT CAN BE KEPT OUTSIDE OF REFRIGERATOR WITH TEMPERATURE BELOW 25 ℃ (77.00 ℉)
Fast Domestic shipping available! 🇺🇸
Availability: in stock
Cortexin ® was shown to provide a normalizing effect on many functions of the brain. It has been used in children and adults alike for a wide variety of indications including ADHD, TBI and minor cerebral problems.
Availability: in stock
MILDRONATE ® [Meldonium]
Mildronate ® is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Mildronate gained popularity after Maria Sharapova, a famous tennis player, said that she has been taking this drug for the last 10 years because of health reasons. Also, a number of other world and Olympic champions were tested positive for it. As of January 2016, this compound has been banned by WADA and may not be used by athletes anymore.
We recommend you this video explanation of Mildronate's effect in the cell.
Availability: in stock
A perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)
TABEX ® [Cytisine]
Tabex ® is a innovative mean of quitting smoking, as its active component, Cytisine, interacts with the same receptors as Nicotine does. It alleviates abstinence syndroms (bad mood, irritability, headache, etc) and can tremendously increase the likelyhood of staying nicotine-free for the first days of abstinence.
Availability: in stock
Mexidol® is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. Due to the universal mechanism of action and a wide range of pharmacological effects, Mexidol® is effective in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases caused by ischemia and hypoxia of various origins. Nowadays the drug is widely used in neurology, therapy, cardiology, psychiatry and narcology. Mexidol® is produced at leading pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in the Russian Federation, which operate in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) production and quality control standards.
The development of Mexidol® is closely associated with the name of the Soviet chemist N.N. Semenov, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his piece of research on free radicals in 1956. Understanding the mechanisms of the free radical formation became the basis for creating the concept of combating tissue ischemia and for developing drugs with antioxidant and antihypoxic activity. The work on Mexidol® was continued by the students of N.N. Semenov in the 1980s. The drug has been in clinical practice since the middle 1990s.
The presence of succinate in the structure of Mexidol® is of fundamental importance for the manifestation of its pharmacological effects, since succinate is functionally significant for many processes in the body. In particular, it is a substrate for increasing the energy metabolism in the cell. Due to its properties, free radicals, which have a damaging effect on the cellular structures, are deactivated.
Mexidol® is known to treat the followings diseases:
- Neurological problems: vegetovascular dystonia, acute cerebral circulation disorders, cognitive problems associated with cerebral arteriosclerosis (impaired memory, speech, loss of basic skills, etc.);
- In psychiatry: withdrawal syndrome (alcohol or drug withdrawal), anxiety, neurosis, intoxication with drugs from the group of antipsychotics;
- In surgery: for the complex treatment of acute purulent-inflammatory processes in the peritoneum.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is taken orally, 1-2 pills 3 times a day, maximum daily dose is 6 pills. The general period of therapy is 2-6 weeks. The duration of the therapy for the alcohol abstinence treatment is 5-7 days. The duration of treatment in case of ischemic heart disease is 1.5 - 2 months or more.
Hypersensitivity, acute kidney and liver diseases. Pregnancy and lactation.
Side Effects & Overdose
Allergic reactions are possible. The patient may feel drowsiness in case of an overdose. Hence special caution must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in other potentially dangerous activities.
- 2003 - award of the Government of the Russian Federation for the development and implementation of Mexidol® in clinical practice;
- 2014 - Russian Pharma Awards in the nomination “The Drug of Choice in the Treatment of Ischemic Disorders Caused by Cerebral Spasm”;
- 2016 - "Molecule of Life" award of the Russian Scientific Medical Community of Therapists.
ADAPTOL ® [Mebicar]
Mebicar works on the serotonergic system: taken in small doses it increases the effect of tryptophan, which is a precursor to serotonin.
Availability: in stock
The product is available in different sizes and from different manufactures.
Many decades ago shepherds in Switzerland noticed that young calves are able to heal their injuries and regenerate their tissue much faster than older calves. However, it was only in 1957, when Swiss scientists obtained a highly purified extract from blood of young calves and developed the drug.
Actovegin enhances aerobic oxidation, absorption of glucose and oxygen uptake in tissue. For this reason Actovegin has been used by athletes who wanted to speed up the recovery process and enhance physical performance and stamina. It is also a great drug to treat various sport injuries.
A perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)
STRESAM ® [Etifoxine]
Stresam® is a drug manufactured by the French company Biocodex. Its active substance - etifoxine, a benzoxazine derivative - has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. It is characterized by maximum selectivity and physiological action in relation to the influence on the development of the symptom complex of anxiety.
Active substance was developed back in the 1960s by the German pharmaceutical company, when benzodiazepines (psychoactive substances with sedative effects), dominated the market of sedatives and drugs for anxiety disorders. However, despite their popularity, tranquilizers of the benzodiazepine structure have significant side effects: psychomotor inhibition, drowsiness, lethargy, dizziness, muscle relaxation, memory impairment, development of addiction, etc. An alternative way to develop drugs to eliminate anxiety was the synthesis and implementation of new generation anxiolytics of non-benzodiazepine nature. Etifoxine was one of several anxiolytics with enough potential to replace benzodiazepine drugs.
It has anxiolytic properties and can relieve various psychosomatic disorders (anxiety, internal tension, sleep disturbances, irritability, inadequate emotional reactions), without a negative effect on psychomotor and cognitive domains. The compound produces neurosteroids in the brain that can indirectly modulate the activity of GABAA response. Enhancing neurosteroids in the brain has a lot of potential in keeping the functional yet calm state of body and mind. Stresam® which is an official trade name of etifoxine demonstrates the following effects:
- The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, a sense of fear, etc.).
- Since the active substance of Stresam® does not have a withdrawal syndrome and does not cause dependence, etifoxine is of great interest for narcologists: the drug has shown its effectiveness in reducing manifestation of alcohol withdrawal syndrome, reducing tremor, anxiety and paroxysmal sweating. Stresam® helps to reduce the pathological craving for alcohol, improving the quality of life in the post-withdrawal period.
- Additional effects of Stresam® are due to the fact that the drug has a mediated effect at the intracellular level: it stimulates mitochondrial benzodiazepine receptors, thereby enhancing the synthesis of neurosteroids. According to preliminary data, these effects stipulate an improvement in concentration and memory functions, which increases the ability to learn.
- Another property of Stresam® that has been recently discovered is neuroprotection. Stresam® was shown to promote neuron growth; in particular, it accelerates axonal regeneration and might serve as a treatment for polyneuropathy.
- Stresam® was also proven to have the ability to alleviate mild depressions which are widespread nowadays.
- Stresam® has an indirect effect on the course of cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastroenterological and other diseases of psychosomatic nature.
The facts mentioned above make this drug a decent alternative to other anxiolytics currently used in everyday medical practice in the treatment of anxiety disorders of various origins. The drug is approved in more than 40 countries.
In general, it can be argued that the etifoxine anxiolytic Stresam® is effective in treating a very wide range of anxiety-neurotic disorders and psychosomatic pathologies, sleep disorders, vegetative-vascular dystonia, etc. The drug does not adversely affect psychomotor and cognitive functions and muscle tone; it does not cause dependence, tolerance and does not have a withdrawal syndrome.
Dosage and Administration
Very few side effects in Stresam® administration provide possibilities for dose variations in accordance with the therapeutic necessity (taken existings recommendations, patients' peculiarities and the specifics of symptoms). The usual dose is 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day from 1 week to 2 months. For the full information on the administration, please refer to the official description.
Stresam® is devoid of a significant amount of side effects of its precursors (benzodiazepines). Rare side effects include dizziness, insomnia and the development of skin allergic reactions.
Liver / kidney disease is a contraindication as well as pregnancy / lactation and child age.
Overdose is noted only in doses many times higher than the recommended ones, and is limited to the effects of hypotension, eliminated by the appropriate treatment.
Stresam® does not have structural analogues. Sedatives with a similar mechanism of action are:
- Atarax, etc.
Phenibut ® is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, which can cross the blood-brain barrier much better than the original compound. Unlike usual tranqualizers, Phenibut ® has both psychostimulating and anxiety reducing effects.
Availability: limited availability
The product is available from different manufactures.
Developed in the Soviet Union for the needs of the military, Bemitil (also known as Metaprot and AntiHot) has a long history of usage in clinical practice and in sport. It was developed in the 1970s and was successfully used during Afghanistan war, Chernobyl catastrophe and Olympic games in Moscow.
The drug has nootropic, regenerative, antihypoxic, antioxidant and immunomodulatory action.
A perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)
GRANDAXIN ® [Tofisopam, Emandaxin]
Grandaxin ® [Tofisopam] is a non-sedating anxiolytic drug with a unique pharmacological action different from typical benzodizepines.
Tofisopam was first synthesized in 1966 in Hungary, and has been successfully used for anxiety management since 1970s.
Glycine is a nootropic medication which improves metabolic function in the brain. Due to its safety, it is one of the most popular and commonly sold nootropic supplements in territories and countries of the former soviet union. This product includes B vitamins which increase its nootropic effect.
DEMOXITOCIN [DESAMINO OXYTOCIN]
Demoxytocin (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. All these factors make this product a perfect candidate for use instead of oxytocin.
Trekresan ® [Trekrezan]
Trekresan (or Trekrezan) is an immunomodulating drug having pronounced adaptogenic properties. Its active ingredient is oxyethylammonium methylphenoxyacetate which is similar in structure to such human and plant molecules as choline, lecithine and indole-3-acetic acid.
The preparation was developed by professor M.G. Voronkov and his team of scientists of A. E. Favorsky Irkutsk Institute of Chemistry in 1972. Testing proved that the new substance is close to herbal and natural adaptogens in its effect.
- Shirinskiĭ et al (1993) The immunoactive properties of trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8219991/
- Sabadyshin et al (1998) Effect of trekrezan on the lipid peroxidation in patients with chronic cardiac insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9777233
- Kolesnikova et al (2003) Trekrezan as a modulator of hemato- and immunopoieses https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14556517
- Voronkov et al (2004) Effect of trekrezan on immunogenesis under experimental conditions
- Zarubina et al (2006) Efficiency of trekrezan in experimental bronchopneumonia in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17369940
- Zarubina et al (2006) Comparative study of the energy-stabilizing and immunotropic properties of trekrezan and polyoxidon on a bronchopulmonary inflammation model in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17153967
- Zarubina et al (2008) Metabolic effects of Trekrezan during adaptation of rats to intermittent hypoxic hypoxia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19024000
- Zarubina et al (2008) Functional and metabolic changes of healthy volunteers after cold exposure and administration of meteoadaptogen trekrezan https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18383733
- Voronkov et al (2010) Antisclerotic effect of Trekrezan and its possible mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20514866
Hypoxen is an adaptogen developed in 1976 by a group of scientists in the Institute of Macromolecular Compounds of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Leningrad. The active compound of Hypoxen is Sodium salt of (poly-(2,5-dihydroxy-phenylene))-4-thiosulfonic acid. Hypoxenum and coenzyme Q10 have a similar structure.
Recent decades have been marked by the ever-increasing use of drugs of nootropic action. This is due to the rhythm of modern life, which requires processing big amount of data, which creates a significant burden on the brain. In order to protect the brain from many adverse factors, drugs called nootropics have been developed. The term "nootropic drugs" is derived from the Greek noos (thinking, reason) and tropos (aspiration). This term was proposed in 1972 by S. Giurgea, who identified nootropics as a new group of drugs that have a specific activating effect on the integrative functions of the brain. The mechanism of the nootropic effect is multivalent. The nootropic concept has become the largest contribution to the development of psychopharmacology. Noopept® has a special place among a wide range of nootropic drugs. It is the result of a more than 20-year work of researchers from the Zakusov Scientific Research Institute of Pharmacology named after Vasiliy Zakusov an honoured pharmacologist of the Soviet Union.
Noopept® was created based on the peptide design methodology. It is an N-phenyl-acetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester. Its effect is physiological to the human body, as it is based on the formation of an active compound cyclopropyl glycine, which is naturally occurring in the brain. This substance is also called the "memory peptide." The drug has pronounced nootropic and neuroprotective properties in doses several times lower than those of Piracetam, but it is characterized by a much more diverse pharmacodynamics.
The drug contributes to:
- Reduction of headaches, dizziness, palpitations;
- Normalization of sleep;
- Decreasing the irritability and improving the emotional background;
- Improving health and reducing fatigue.
It will be useful both for young people who want to restore high concentration of attention and good memory and for people over 50 y.o. who need to maintain mental performance in the family, at work and in society. The drug can also help cope with the effects of a traumatic brain injury and a stroke, asthenic disorders and autonomic disorders.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_OaoO6noqc - official video-description of the drug.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qgh7WB0T9A - an interview with R. Ostrovskaya one of the scientists who created Noopept®.
Noopept® is an innovative nootropic developed by Russian scientists, which has an impact on three stages of memory: initial processing, storage and extraction (reproduction). It helps the brain better adapt to damaging influences and other adverse factors that impair memory, attention and learning ability.
Dosage and Administration
The use of Noopept® is simple and convenient: one tablet (10 mg) x 2 times a day (morning and afternoon). It is important to note that in order to achieve a full effect, the drug should be taken in a course (at least 1.5 months = 2 packs). The end of the course of treatment does NOT require a gradual reduction in dosage.
One pack of Noopept® contains 50 pills, each with 10 mg of the active substance, which is sufficient for approximately 20 days of administration.
Allergic reactions are possible. However Noopept ® is generally well tolerated. Rare cases of side effects may include rise in blood pressure in patients with hypertension, which can be stabilized by standard antihypertensive drugs.
Specific manifestations of overdose have not been established. Noopept® has low toxicity, which justifies the possibility of the long-term use.
The interaction of Noopept® with alcohol, hypnotics, hypotensive and psychostimulant drugs has not been established.
Nootrop is a dietary supplement which has a positive effect on mental performance and helps fight psycho-emotional stress.
It reduces irritability, aggressiveness and conflict proneness, facilitates social adaptation, improves mood and stabilizes sleep. It also increases mental performance, helps relieve dysautonomia, including that caused by menopause, and improves memory. Nootrop stabilizes cerebral and peripheral blood flow and reduces intracranial pressure and toxic effect of alcohol.
Its active ingredients have the following properties:
- Glycine causes inhibitory postsynaptic potential in the CNS, increases mental performance, improves sleep and reduces psycho-emotional stress and toxic effect of alcohol.
- Ginkgo biloba (maidenhair tree) reduces cell hypoxia, stabilizes blood rheology, stimulates mental activity and improves memory and sleep.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) is a brain tonic which helps relieve the symptoms of depression, reduce irritability and improve peripheral blood flow.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for brain functioning and it is used against fatigue, distraction, muscle weakness, headaches and irritability.
- Vitamin B5 stimulates mental performance and helps reduce absent-mindedness and mild depression. It helps the body generate extra energy required for intense mental and physical exercise.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to brain and CNS activity. It provides for vitamin B12 absorption. Vitamin B6 deficiency leads to irritability or drowsiness.
- Vitamin B12 stimulates the production of acetylcholine (an organic compound that functions in the brain as a neurotransmitter supporting the cognitive functions related to memory and learning), thus improving concentration and memory.
- Vitamin K1 stabilises blood coagulation and strengthens blood vessels.
ENTROP (PHENOTROPIL) [Phenylpiracetam]
Phenotropil ® is a phenyl - derivative of Piracetam. It is reported to be more neuroprotective than the original compound; it was also shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic properties.
Entrop ® is a pharmaceutical product with the same active ingredient, phenylpiracetam and it is produced by a Latvian company, Olainfarm.
Availability: Very limited availability
Melarena is an adaptogen, sedative and hypnotic drug based on a synthetic analogue of pineal hormone melatonin. It is used in case of jet lag, adjusts sleep-wake cycles in people whose daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder), and helps blind people establish a day and night cycle. It stabilises circadian rhythms.
It increases levels of gamma-Aminobutyric acid and serotonin in the midbrain and hypothalamus as it regulates the pyridoxal kinase which influences the synthesis of these compounds. The drug inhibits the secretion of gonadotropins and other pituitary gland hormones (corticotropin, thyroid stimulating hormone and somatotropin). It normalizes daily changes in body activity and temperature, improves brain activity and reduces irritability. Melarena has a positive effect on night sleep. It helps fall asleep, reduces night time awakenings and facilitates morning awakening.
The drug has also been proven effective in adapting to rapid change of time zones while travelling. It reduces stress and weather sensitivity and stabilises the neuroendocrine system. Melarena has immunomodulating and antioxidant properties. The drug is non-addictive. It has been shown that the natural production of melatonin declines with age, so it is better to use melatonin at an older age.
- P Pevet (2002) Melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181670/
- Malhotra et al (2004) The Therapeutic Potential of Melatonin: A Review of the Science https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1395802/
- Buscemi et al (2004) Melatonin for Treatment of Sleep Disorders: Summary
- Pandi-Perumal et al (2006) Melatonin: Nature's most versatile biological signal? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16817850
- Ferracioli-Oda et al (2013) Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23691095
- I Kostoglou-Athanassiou (2013) Therapeutic applications of melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593297/
- Costello et al (2014) The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4273450/
- B Claustrat, J Leston (2015) Melatonin: Physiological effects in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25908646
- Masters et al (2015) Melatonin, the Hormone of Darkness: From Sleep Promotion to Ebola Treatment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4334454/
- Tordjman et al (2017) Melatonin: Pharmacology, Functions and Therapeutic Benefits https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5405617/
- Xie et al (2017) A review of sleep disorders and melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28460563
- Meng et al (2017) Dietary Sources and Bioactivities of Melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5409706/
- N Zisapel (2018) New perspectives on the role of melatonin in human sleep, circadian rhythms and their regulation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6057895/
- Zwart et al (2018) Long-Term Melatonin Therapy for Adolescents and Young Adults with Chronic Sleep Onset Insomnia and Late Melatonin Onset: Evaluation of Sleep Quality, Chronotype, and Lifestyle Factors Compared to Age-Related Randomly Selected Population Cohorts https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872230/
THYMALIN [THYMUS EXTRACT]
Thymalin is a polypeptide medicine containing extract of cattle thymus in proportion 10 mg per bottle.
This preparation induces proliferation and differentiation of T lymphocytes (Thymus-dependent lymphocytes) precursors into mature T cells, stabilises the T lymphocyte subpopulations ratio, regulates the T and B lymphocyte interaction and activates phagocytic function in neutrophils, microphages, monocytes and NK cells (Natural-killer cells).
Thymalin was developed in 1974 from calf thymus. In 1992, it was registered as an immunomodulator.
Magne B6 is a drug intended to restore the amount of magnesium in the body. Magnesium is the eleventh most abundant element by mass in the human body and is essential to all cells and some 300 enzymes. Magnesium ions interact with polyphosphate compounds such as ATP, DNA, and RNA. Hundreds of enzymes require magnesium ions to function. It is engaged in transmission of nerve impulses and in muscle contraction. Normal levels of magnesium are important for the maintenance of heart and nervous system function.
The body consumes magnesium with food. Its deficiency may occur as a result of eating disorders (including reduction diets) and an increased need for magnesium in case of intense physical or mental activity, stress, pregnancy or the use of diuretics. Losses of magnesium from the kidneys also become a common cause of magnesium deficit.
Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), one of the drug’s main ingredients, participates in various metabolic processes, and in regulating metabolism of the nervous system, in particular. It improves magnesium absorption from the digestive system into the body’s cells.
The normal adult value for magnesium is 1.5-2.5 mEq/L. Lesser amounts are the evidence of magnesium deficiency, also known as hypomagnesemia. It may cause fatigue or muscle weakness, mental numbness and lack of emotion. Scientists have suggested that deficiency may also cause anxiety and raise blood pressure.
- Martineau et al (1985) Vitamin B6, magnesium, and combined B6-Mg: therapeutic effects in childhood autism https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3886023
- J Eisinger, J Dagorn (1986) Vitamin B6 and magnesium https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3959594
- Kalinin et al (2004) A use of Magne-B6 in the treatment of anxiety-depressive states in patients with epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15554143
- O Nogovitsina, E Levitina (2006) Effect of MAGNE-B6 on the clinical and biochemical manifestations of the syndrome of attention deficit and hyperactivity in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16579066
- Fathizadeh et al (2010) Evaluating the effect of magnesium and magnesium plus vitamin B6 supplement on the severity of premenstrual syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3208934/
- Ebrahimi et al (2012) Effects of Magnesium and Vitamin B6 on the Severity of Premenstrual Syndrome Symptoms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4161081/
- Pouteau et al (2018) Superiority of magnesium and vitamin B6 over magnesium alone on severe stress in healthy adults with low magnesemia: A randomized, single-blind clinical trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6298677/
Omaron [Piracetam + Cinnarizine]
Omaron is a combination drug which stimulates blood flow and neuronal metabolic processes in the brain and has antihypoxic, nootropic and vasodilating effects.
Its active ingredients are piracetam and cinnarizine. Piracetam stimulates metabolic processes in the brain by enhancing energy and protein metabolism, accelerating glucose processing in cells and increasing their resistance to hypoxia. It also improves synaptic transmission in the CNS and stimulates regional blood flow in the ischemic zone.
Cinnarizine is a beta blocker of slow calcium channels which prevents the entry of calcium ions into cells and reduces their content in the plasma membrane. It also reduces the tone of arteriole smooth muscles and their response to biogenic vasoconstrictors such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, angiotensin and vasopressin. It has vasodilating effect (especially on blood vessels in the brain) as it enhances antihypoxic effect of piracetam without significantly affecting arterial pressure. Moreover, cinnarizine reduces the excitability of the vestibular apparatus and lowers the tone of the sympathetic nervous system showing antihistamine properties. It also increases the elasticity of erythrocyte membranes and improves blood viscosity.
– insufficient blood flow to the brain (including cerebral atherosclerosis and recovery from ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes and traumatic brain injuries);
– various types of encephalopathy;
– CNS diseases followed by reduced intellectual-mnestic functions such as memory, attention and mood disorders;
– psychoorganic syndrome with asthenia and adynamia;
– Ménière's disease;
– cognitive developmental delay in children;
– prevention of migraine and kinetosis.
- Lobzin et al (2009) Omaron in the treatment of vertebrobasilar insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19156085
- Parfenov et al (2009) Use of omaron in patients with post-stroke cognitive disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19672226
- I Stroganova, M Kiparisov (2010) Omaron in the restorative treatment of patients with chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20443242
- Popova et al (2010) Omaron in the complex treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21183917
- S Chuprina (2010) Omaron in the rehabilitation of post stroke outpatients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20559275
ENERION ® [Sulbutiamine]
ENERION ® is a modified thiamine (vitamin B1), that can easily cross the blood-brain barrier. In the brain, it produces both GABA and acetylcholine, thus affecting adaptability, mood and focus.
Availability: in stock
Heptor [S-Adenosyl methionine]
Heptor is a drug based on ademetionine (S-Adenosyl methionine), which is currently considered one of the most powerful hepatoprotectors. Ademetionine takes part in transmethylation and is a biosynthetic precursor of cysteine, taurine and glutathione. Apart from its hepatoprotective properties, ademetionine also has anti-inflammatory, painkiller and antidepressant effects. Heptor is a choleretic and cholekinetic drug.
The use of drug in patients with osteoarthritis helps relieve pain and stimulates proteoglycan synthesis and cartilage tissue regeneration.
Heptor also has detoxifying, regenerating, antioxidant, antifibrotic and neuroprotective properties.
The drug was shown to be effective in patients with hepatopathy caused by hepatotoxic drugs.
CERETON ® [Alpha-GPC]
Cereton® is the most efficient cholinergic supplement in terms of increasing brain concentration of choline. In the brain, choline and its metabolites are needed for the cholinergic neurotransmission - the process of communication between neurons. Increasing phosphatidylcholine and acetylcholine as a result of taking Alpha-GPC might improve certain cognitive functions, including memory retention, focus, and neuroplasticity.
Availability: in stock
Kasolin is a natural adaptogen stimulating sexual function that contains concentrated castoreum extract. Numerous active compounds of castoreum are included in the drug formulation in homeopathic doses. Namely:
- alcohols and phenols, including catechol and its derivatives;
- hydroquinone and chavicol;
- ketones, natural steroids and acids (benzoic, salicylic, cinnamic and p-Anisic);
- esters, resinous compounds and mineral components;
Polyoxidonium [Azoximer Bromide]
Polyoxidonium is a medicine intended for stimulating the immune system. Its active ingredient is azoximer bromide (copolymer N-oxide 1,4-ethylene piperazine and (N- carboxymethyl)-1,4-ethylene piperazinium bromide).
Polyoxidonium was developed by a group of scientists in the National Research Centre – Institute of Immunology of the Federal Biomedical Agency of Russia. Though the active ingredient was patented in 1997, the drug has been in clinical use since 1996. It has been proven to be effective and safe to use and gained popularity both among doctors and patients. Polyoxidonium is one of Top 200 medicines in Russia and it is included in the Russian list of vital and essential drugs.
- Bratchikov et al (2008) Upgrading of clinicoimmunological effectiveness of combined treatment in patients with chronic prostatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18572770/?i=3&from=Azoximer
- Porfiriadis et al (2010) Increase of the treatment efficacy of the slow developing phlegmonas of maxillofacial region with the help immunomodulator Polyoxidonium https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21186650
- No authors listed (2010) POLYOXIDONIUM IN COMPLEX PREVENTIVE TREATMENT FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27529931/
- V Bulgakova (2014) Immunomodulators for the prevention and treatment of acute respiratory infections: efficacy of azoximer bromide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25804048
- Pružinec et al (2017) The safety profile of Polyoxidonium in daily practice: results from postauthorization safety study in Slovakia https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/abs/10.2217/imt-2017-0116?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3Dpubmed&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org&journalCode=imt
PRAMISTAR ® [Pramiracetam]
Chemically very similar to Choline, Pramiracetam causes the formation of nitric oxide, a powerful vasodilator, which is crucial for short-term memory. It also affects neuropeptide mediation; as a result, it improves memory and learning processes.
MitoVitan® Active (Skulachev Ions | SKQ1 anti-aging concentrate)
Read more in our blog post
MitoVitan Active or SKQ1 (Skulachev Ions) mitochondrial antioxidant concentrate.
MitoVitan Active (Skulachev ions, SkQ1 Anti-Aging concentrate) contains the SkQ1 antioxidant, which is the world's first registered antioxidant targeting mitochondria.
The mitochondria are the place where skin-damaging free radicals are formed. SkQ1 is able to enter and accumulate directly inside them, which makes it a thousand times more potent and effective than coenzyme Q10.
There it neutralizes the excess of free radicals and thus interrupts the aging process at the intracellular level.
The essential advantage of MitoVitan Active concentrate is a personal approach. Every person is unique, each of us has different skin type and therefore we need different skin care. Thus, just take your favourite cream, serum or any other remedy, add several drops of MitoVitan Active, and here you are: you get your own cosmetic line!
Composition: Purified water; Glycerol; Plastoquinonildecyltriphenyl-phosphonium Bromide (SkQ1); Lactic acid.
MitoVitan Active in available in two formats:
- Solo (one 8 ml vial of the concentrate),
- Set (two 8 ml vials of the concentrate; Mito-jar and Mito-spoon for use with thick cosmetic means, and Mito- vial for creating compositions with liquid cosmetic products).
- Slows down the aging process;
- Improves the overall skin condition;
- Restores the skin elasticity;
- Smoothes wrinkles.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients.
Dosage and Administration
The MitoVitan Active concentrate has to be used in combination with other cosmetics.
The concentrate can be used continuously or in a course. The recommended course of treatment lasts for three months.
Recipe No. 1 for cosmetics with a thick consistency
As a base, use any of your primary face and body skin-care products (including products for the area around the eyes).
Mix one or two drops of MitoVitan Active with one milliliter (measured with the mixing spoon) of your cosmetic product (cream, gel, tonic, milk, etc.). Stir the mixture thoroughly in the mixing jar until you get a uniform consistency.
Apply the resulting mixture lightly tapping your fingers along the massage lines of your cleansed face and neck to relax the muscles and normalize the blood circulation.
For convenience, the mixture can be prepared in a larger volume, but based on the same ratio - 1-2 drops of MitoVitan Active per one mixing spoon.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to store the mixture for no more than two weeks.
Recipe No. 2 for liquid cosmetics
As a base, use any of your preferred products for the face, body and hair care.
Mix 10 ml (1/2 volume of the mixing bottle) of your cosmetic product with 10 drops of MitoVitan Active. Shake the sealed mixing bottle thoroughly for 20 seconds until a uniform consistency is achieved.
Apply the resulting mixture as told in the recommendations for the use of your base product.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to store the mixture for no more than two weeks (except for the mixtures with cosmetic oils).
MitoVitan Active is water-based, so it may be difficult to mix it with a cosmetic oil. In this case, it is recommended to shake the mixture vigorously right before applying it to the skin.
As a result, small bubbles of the concentrate will appear in the cosmetic oil, which should be applied to the skin as quickly as possible. Storage of the resulting mixture is not recommended.
Вo not combinine the concentrate with alkaline cosmetics (with pH value is above 7) - for example, with shampoos or liquid soaps. In this case, we recommend adding MitoVitan Active to hair balm or shampoos and soaps marked with a neutral pH or pH below 7.
Shelf life: 24 months. After the vial is opened, store at most 2 months at a temperature of 15-25 ° C in the dark place. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
Country of Origin: Russia
ENCEPHABOL ® [Pyritinol]
Encephabol ® (Pyritinol) is a cholinergic nootropic drug that is used to restore impaired cognitive functions.
By its chemical structure, Pyritinol is a vitamin B6 derivative which is obtained by bonding two molecules of pyridoxine with a disulfide bridge. However, the pharmacological action of Encephabol differs from that of Vitamin B6.