Formulation and Packaging
Capsules, 48 or 84 per pack. 1 capsule contains:
Active ingredients: glycine 0.3285 g, centella asiatica extract 0.05 g, ginkgo biloba leaf extract 0.01 g, vitamin B3 0.005 g, vitamin K1 0.003 g, vitamin B6 0.001 g, vitamin B5 0.0025 g and vitamin B12 0.0000015 g.
Individual intolerance to the components of the medicine, pregnancy and lactation.
Application and Dosage
Capsules: dosage for adults and children from 12 years of age is 1-2 capsules with meal once a day. Recommended duration of treatment course is 20 days. The treatment course may be repeated after 10 days.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Shelf life is 2 years.
Nootrop is a dietary supplement which has a positive effect on mental performance and helps fight psycho-emotional stress.
It reduces irritability, aggressiveness and conflict proneness, facilitates social adaptation, improves mood and stabilizes sleep. It also increases mental performance, helps relieve dysautonomia, including that caused by menopause, and improves memory. Nootrop stabilizes cerebral and peripheral blood flow and reduces intracranial pressure and toxic effect of alcohol.
Its active ingredients have the following properties:
- Glycine causes inhibitory postsynaptic potential in the CNS, increases mental performance, improves sleep and reduces psycho-emotional stress and toxic effect of alcohol.
- Ginkgo biloba (maidenhair tree) reduces cell hypoxia, stabilizes blood rheology, stimulates mental activity and improves memory and sleep.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) is a brain tonic which helps relieve the symptoms of depression, reduce irritability and improve peripheral blood flow.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for brain functioning and it is used against fatigue, distraction, muscle weakness, headaches and irritability.
- Vitamin B5 stimulates mental performance and helps reduce absent-mindedness and mild depression. It helps the body generate extra energy required for intense mental and physical exercise.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to brain and CNS activity. It provides for vitamin B12 absorption. Vitamin B6 deficiency leads to irritability or drowsiness.
- Vitamin B12 stimulates the production of acetylcholine (an organic compound that functions in the brain as a neurotransmitter supporting the cognitive functions related to memory and learning), thus improving concentration and memory.
- Vitamin K1 stabilises blood coagulation and strengthens blood vessels.
In order to increase mental performance, improve memory and attention and reduce psycho-emotional stress.