Delivery and Refund
- If the parcel gets seized by customs or is lost for whatever reason, we will refund you the full amount within one day if you are from the US, the UK, Poland, Switzerland, France, Netherlands and a few other countries. You can read one of our customer's feedback on this topic. Alternatively we can reship your order for free.
- If you do not pick up your parcel during the hold time it will be shipped back to us. In this case we do not give the refund.
We offer two shipping methods: International Registered Mail and EMS.
We have successfully delivered our products to our customers in: USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Israel, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Mexico, Colombia, and Oman.
Your order should satisfy the following conditions; otherwise, it cannot be processed:
- The minimum total price is 30 USD;
- The maximum total price is 999 USD;
- You are NOT from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Norway or African countries.
If your order exceeds the maximum total price, please contact us.
You can now also pickup your order by yourself in Moscow. Our address is Frunzenskaya naberezhnaya 40, Moscow, 119270. Please leave a note when placing an order, so we would know that you will be picking up goods yourself.
We ship from Moscow, so that your parcel is shipped directly from Russia to your country. Our shipments are tracked all along the way. All parcels are also usually delivered by the courier so that you do not need to go to your closest postal service. If the delivery attempt was unsuccessful, you need to wait for another delivery attempt or go to your closest postal office. It is YOUR responsibility to look at the tracking number and pick up your parcel. For tracking purposes we advise you to use the services of Russian Post.
There are two shipping options available for you. Both of them are reliable and you can track them online all along the way. EMS or Priority Mail Express is a more expensive option and it will usually arrive 1-3 days sooner that the Registered Mail. So, if you urgently need your products or placed an order large enough to qualify for free EMS shipping you can use this option. In other cases, Registered Mail is the way to go, given its price of only 5 USD.
Delivery Times for Registered Mail (Standard Shipping)
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 days after payment, unless you order on Friday evening.
Average Shipping Times for Registered Mail (please note that these are our estimates and shipping may take longer):
- 6 - 11 days for customers in the EU and the UK (up to 25 days);
- 10 - 14 days for customers in the USA (up to 25 days);
- 12 - 16 days for customers in Singapore and Japan (up to 25 days);
- 12 - 16 days for customers in New Zealand and Australia (up to 25 days).
Shipping Costs for Express Mail Service worldwide
- For orders from 30 to 100 USD: 25 USD
- For orders from 100 to 150 USD: 15 USD
- For orders from 150 to 200 USD: 5 USD
- For order above 200 USD: FREE
Shipping Costs for Registered Mail Service worldwide
- For orders from 30 to 100 USD: 5 USD
- For order above 100 USD: FREE
Customs and Taxes
If you are from the US, there is no reason to worry, as we have extremely rarely experienced any problems ever and therefore guarantee full refund/free reshipment if anything happens.
For other countries: we always fill customs declarations properly; however, we cannot always guarantee the aforementioned delivery times, as customs has the right to hold the products that you ordered for inspection.
There is no reason for your package to get seized, unless the drugs are scheduled under your country's laws. Seizures are incredibly rare, but customs may hold your products for inspection. If customs opens a sealed package, it always adds an “opened by customs” sticker. The chance of an inspection is very small unless you are from the list of countries that we do not ship to. But in this case the system will not allow you to place an order.
In order to ensure faster uninterrupted delivery and also to avoid possible complications in certain countries we mark all our parcels as gifts. In the case of the UK we also indicate the value of less than 30 GBP so that you would not need to pay the import duty.
Our products are usually shipped in cartoons with the contents wrapped in bubble wrap. For smaller orders we use standard postal plastic bags with bubble wrap.
We try to deliver best possible shopping experience to our customers and usually try to reship stuck or seized parcels. Reshipments are usually done within two business days. Reshipments may be delayed if we have too many unfulfilled orders or items you've ordered are not currently available.
We only reship orders that are in transit for more than 25 days and if you are from the country where we have successfully shipped to previously.
We reserve right to decline any reshipment requests, if we think that the reshipment is unlikely to be successful.
If you have any questions or are not fully satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us. We would be glad to hear from you.