Where is CosmicNootropic located and why?
- We are located in Moscow, Russia. After World War II, the USSR Ministry of Defense invested significant amounts of money into research hoping to find a way to improve cognitive and physical abilities of military personnel and astronauts. Many nootropics offered in our store are spin-offs of that research.
- We also provide the fastest shipping in the North America, thanks to our US warehouse.
Where do you get your products from?
All of our products are obtained from the largest pharmaceutical distributors in Russia, and include official documentation for each of our products.
Why do I see the pictures of products in English if these are original brand-name Russian pharmaceutical products?
The packaging has been translated from Russian to English. The English translations are completely identical, including fonts, colors, and everything else. You will know exactly which product you have once you receive your package.
Where can I find more store reviews?
- Reviews may be found in our launch post and customer reviews: here, here, here, here, or you can simply google it. Also, you can find product reviews here.
Which countries do you NOT ship to?
- We typically do NOT ship to: Brazil, Germany, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Morocco, Norway, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Italy, UAE, CIS countries, or African countries. Upon request, we may ship your order to one of these countries, however be advised that due to local regulations the package may not reach you. If you are willing to assume this risk, please contact us and we will arrange the shipment.
Which countries have you successfully delivered to?
USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
UK, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Israel;
Japan, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, India;
Mexico, Colombia, and Oman.
- Many others.
What if I am from the country with strict import laws and I have just placed my order?
- We understand that you may be unaware of strict customs regulations in your country. Therefore, upon your request, we will be happy to issue a refund within 1 week of your payment, unless it is already shipped.
Can you provide a certificate of analysis (COA)?
When shipping peptides, e.g. Semax and Selank, do you use ice packs?
- We will provide a COA for large orders. While we think it is excessive and unnecessary, we understand your perspective. Our products are original (some of them are even featured on the Russian List of Vital & Essential Drugs) and tested by both manufacturers and regulatory authorities.
We do not use ice packs for the following reasons:
- Our Semax/Selank bottles are always new and their expiration date is up to 2 years out.
- According to the Semax drug insert, the drug is to be stored below 10 degrees Celsius (50 F) for a period of two years, which implies that only high temperatures are detrimental.
- The producer of Semax states that Semax is safe to travel with and does not need to be refrigerated, once opened.
- The solutions contains 0.1% methylparaben, which acts as a preservative. The vials are sterile and the drug is produced according to GMP standards, which is likely to increase the storage life.
- You can choose expedited delivery service (EMS), which means that Semax will be unrefrigerated for only 8 to 15 day (depending on the shipping company)
But we can include a couple of ice packs upon your request!
When shipping Visomitin and Exomitin, do you use ice packs?
We do not use ice packs for the following reasons:
- Visomitin travels well and will retain its potency. It should only be refrigerated once opened.
- We have never received complains or are aware of any problems customers experienced using Visomitin in Russia.
- You can choose expedited delivery service (EMS), which means that Visomitin will be unrefrigerated for only 9 to 18 days. (depending on the shipping destination)
But we can include a couple of ice packs upon your request!
Is it possible for US citizens to import nootropics?
Yes. No confiscations of our parcels by US Customs have been reported.
Generally, under the US law nootropics are not considered prescription drugs. Therefore, their import is not regulated.
Following circumstances under which FDA allows import of medication:
- The drug is to treat a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
- There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
- The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
- The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
- Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported.
US citizens are allowed to import products worth less than 800 USD per day without paying any import duties.
How are your products packaged?
- Our products are shipped in small packages, the contents of which are wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure that the product arrives damage-free;
- Smaller orders are packed in plastic packets;
- If you require special packaging, please provide a comment to your order or contact us as soon as your order is confirmed.
I want to buy xx packs of Phenibut. Can I do it?
- Sorry, we try to avoid any cases of nootropics abuse. Phenibut is among those that are sometimes abused. It is quite easy to buy 1lb. jars of Phenibut in the US.
Can you guaranty that these nootropics will have a certain effect on me?
- Unlike normal drugs, which usually have a degree of physiological effect on all people, most nootropics are known to have different effects on different people. For example, Noopept was shown to have certain positive effects on memory; however, some people claim that it does not improve their memory but instead, improves their concentration. Yet, other people claim to be able to find their way around much better in new environments; some people claim, they wake up much easier; others say that their worries go away, etc.
Furthermore, many of the nootropics represented here are what’s called regulators, which implies that they may have opposite effects depending on an individual’s state. For example, Phenotropil - a nootropic with the strongest stimulation effects - was found to cause sudden drowsiness in people suffering from sleep-deprivation ; also, taken in the evening, it might improve sleep quality and get some people to wake-up easier in the morning. The list of effects goes on…
Is it good to take various kinds of nootropics at the same time?
- In general, nootropics do not negatively counteract with one another; in many cases, stacking is a good way to increase their potency. One common way to do this is to add caffeine to the stack.
What if I am from a country with strict customs and I really really want to try your genuine nootropics?
- If you are ready to take customs risks we can agree to ship to your country. So, if customs seizes the package we will return you ⅓ of the total price within one week and maintain the rest. If we receive the package back we will refund you ⅔ of the total price and keep the rest within 1 week after we receive it back. Please contact us if you want to discuss this.
What if I do not pick up the parcel and the maximum hold time expired?
- There is NO reimbursement in this case.
I am looking into nootropics because I had some problems with drugs before. Can nootropics help my brain?
- o Taking illegal drugs is a sure way to cause some serious imbalances in the brain. Nootropics are the very drugs that restore the balance in the brain and promote cognitive health. If this is the case it is very likely, they will be a game-changer for you. Please note that nootropics have a capacity to significantly decrease side effects of illegal drugs due to their neuroprotection effects.
I am a completely healthy person and I still want to try nootropics. Is it a good idea?
- Nootropics are supposed to restore cognitive health. Because we are exposed to stress daily, very few people can actually claim to be 100% healthy. Therefore, nootropics usually work, one way or another, for most people . If you do not experience any significant amounts of stress, have a healthy diet, and exercise regularly, you might not experience a noticeable nootropics effect.
Can nootropics be abused?
- People who really want to abuse nootropics will always find a way to do it. The easiest way to do so is to close this page and search for a bulk Phenibut powder. However, we do not advise you to do so.
I have never tried nootropics before but I am very curious. How should I start?
- It is not very important which nootropic you try first. What’s more important is the product you try is of pharma-grade quality and that you know how to take it.
Why do you have such low prices? Are these real drugs?
- There are several factors in play that contribute to our low prices. First, there is a government control in Russia over the prices of pharmaceutical products and most of them manufactured domestically. Second, we have established good buyer-supplier relations with pharmacies in Russia, Ukraine, and Greece, the countries from which we are sourcing our nootropics. Third, given the ruble collapse back in 2014, the US dollar price of nootropics went down on average by approximately of 50%.
What is the minimum order amount?
- We have no minimum! You can make even a small order!
How do I save on ordering from you?
There are various ways of how to do this.
- First, you can use BitCoin and get a 10% off at the checkout.
- Second, you can use coupons for new and for loyal customers.
- Third, you can have a volume discount of 30-50 percent by ordering large quantities.
Apart from that, you can also save on delivery if your order exceeds 100 USD.
How different are nootropics here from the ones that you can buy elsewhere?
- We offer only genuine drugs, which are not different in terms of quality from the drugs offered at your local pharmacy. That said, most of them were manufactured according to GMP and Russian Federation standards. All nootropics we offer have been approved in at least several countries and will be accompanied by drug fact sheets. Buying nootropics elsewhere means sacrificing on quality, as well as taking certain risks.
Where are these nootropics produced?
- In various countries. The majority of them are produced in Russia; other countries of manufacture are: Belarus, France, Austria, Greece, Germany, Belgium, Latvia, and Norway.
What is the shelf and storage life of your products?
- Most of our drugs will expire in around three years except for Semax and Selank. They will expire in 2 years if refrigerated; However, if kept at the room temperature they should be used within 1 month. Each pack has best-before date.
What is the minimum and maximum order size?
- Unless agreed beforehand, we will not process orders above 999 USD.
You claim to want to promote an appropriate use of nootropics. Does it mean that I will have an access to the official drug fact sheets in English?
I have been using Modafinil and Ritalin as well as other FDA-approved stimulants and they all increased my performance. How can nootropics benefit me?
- Nootropics were not designed to temporarily improve your cognitive abilities significantly above your natural level; they were designed to promote cognitive health and, as a result, improve your mood, perception and cognitive abilities. There is enough evidence that most FDA-approved ADHD medications have negative long-term effects on your brain health; there is enough evidence that the majority of nootropics exhibit neuroprotective properties.
Nootropics are not natural: they are chemically synthesized compounds. So, shouldn’t they be bad for my health?
- A molecule is a molecule. It is neither good nor bad. It is human thinking that draws arbitrary lines: natural is good, synthetic is bad. When we cook, we are synthesizing new chemical compounds. When we work out, our bodies synthesize new hormones. Refusing to take chemically synthesized compounds and taking only natural drugs are not related to being healthy. What is related to being healthy is being aware of what the effect of the drug is and taking those that promote long-term health, be it chemically synthesized or natural.
What happened to the Ladasten (Bromantine)? When it will be available? Are there any alternatives?
Bromantane has been discontinued and will not be available in the nearest future. We have contacted the manufacturer Pharmstandard - one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Russia - and they informed us that the drug has been discontinued because its registration has expired. We are not sure if this is the only reason, since Ladasten was not a popular product comparing to Noopept and other drugs produced by the company. A representative of Pharmstandard also stated that they might start to produce Ladasten again at a new factory and with a new registration but this is a long process and, and therefore it remains unclear.
In the meantime we can offer you some other interesting similar products: Bemitil, Actovegin and Mildronate.
Find more info here: