Information about Antioxidants Category
Antioxidants are vital substances that protect the cells of our body from both external and internal toxic effects. They help to maintain general health, generate energy, fight infections, accelerate recovery, reduce tissue damage, detoxify chemicals and contaminants and even increase life expectancy.
This section includes revolutionary SKQ1 products: Visomitin [Eye Drops], Mitovitan [Serum] and Exomitin [Cream]. They contain Mitochondria-Targeted Antioxidant SkQ1 that is able to penetrate cell and disable the aging program and help to maintain the youthfulness of skin and eyes.
There are also many other good antioxidants in this section that you might find worth of attention:
- Tiolepta [Alpha-lipoic Acid] is an endogenous antioxidant that binds free radicals and stabilizes lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. [pills]
- Dihydroquercetin [Taxifolin] is a flavonoid or plant antioxidant; it was shown to have anti-proliferative effects on many types of cancer. [pills]
- Befungin [Chaga Mushroom Syrup] is a medical preparation containing Chaga - a powerful antioxidant containing fungus that is grown on birch trees; it extremely popular in China and has many proven health benefits. [syrup]
- Shilajit Gold [Mumio] is a powerful antioxidant complex containing fulvic acid. It is found in nature and it has been used for centuries for obtaining different health benefits. [pills]
- Bemitil [Metaprot] is an adaptogen with antihypoxic properties that has a history of use in Olympic Games 1980, and in Soviet military operation in Afghanistan. [pills]
- Mexidol is an effective anxiolytic with stress-protective effects. [pills, injection]
- Ethoxidol [Ethylmethylhydroxypyridine Malate] - combination drug that inhibits free radical processes and has antioxidant, membrane-protective, anti-hypoxic, nootropic, anti-convulsant, anxiolytic and stress-protective effect. [pills]
- Hypoxen [Hypoxenum] is an adaptogen with antihypoxic and antioxidant properties that has been used in military, sports and later in hospital settings. In studies it was also shown to alleviate alcohol withdrawal symptoms. [pills]