You can pay for your order either with cryptocurrencies (our primary payment method) or with your card through one of the transfer services. We currently accept transfers sent through Revolut, Azimo and some others.
Please note, paying for nootropics may be associated with a few nuances due to the fact that the FDA, MasterCard, and Visa pay extra attention to such transactions. Selling nootropics is placed in the same category as gambling, adult websites, and debt collection services.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrenices
As a nootropic store we accept all cryptocurrencies. We offer a 10% discount on any payment made in BitCoin or other cryptocurrencies. The discount will be automatically applied, once you hit ‘Complete order’ and you will be redirected to our payment page.
This payment option is fully automated. The difference between paying with c/c and BTC is that in the second case you are given the amount of BTC to be sent and the address to sent. Once, you do that your order is registered. So, you will not need to provide any payment details but you will be provided with our payment details. You also won’t have to wait for any transfer details or for the payment confirmation from us.
A complete guide on how to make payments with cryptocurrencies:
1) Set up Bitcoin (or any altcoin) wallet. This also can be done online with any Bitcoin wallet service. Here’s a short guide, on how to set up a wallet and fund it using a credit card.
The process to create a wallet and top it up using a credit card is quite simple and we offer detailed instructions on how to do it. In most cases the customer receives their bitcoins within 1 – 2 hours.
Set up Bitcoin wallet: for example, go to https://localbitcoins.com/ and complete the registration procedure. Check out this video for a guide (Time: 2-3 mins). You can use other wallets if you wish.
- Purchase bitcoins using a credit card via any service of your choice. Here is the guide on how to do it (Time: 10-25 mins).
2) Proceed to checkout as you normally would. When finalizing your order, choose ‘Automated Bitcoin Payment (10% discount)’ as your payment option. Don’t forget to hit ‘Place order’ button.
3) You will be redirected to our payment page (serviced by the CoinPayments). Your screen will look similar to this:
On this page select what currency you want to use and hit ‘Complete Checkout’. You will be redirected to a new page with all info needed to finalize the payment.
Shown above is the wallet you will need to make your transfer to and your total in bitcoin with 10% discount applied. This info will be sent to your email as well, so no worries if you will close this page.
Each invoice will contain a new wallet address. Please note that the transfer should be finished within the time limit. Otherwise, your order will be cancelled and you will have to create it again.
4.1) If you have local wallet installed and running on your computer, just open it up and make a transfer to the credentials from your invoice
4.2) If you have online wallet please visit your wallet and find the ‘Transfer’ page or something similar. Input the total and the wallet address that you’ve received back on the payment page.
4.3) If you have wallet app installed on your phone use the QR code on the payment page to transfer all the payment data.
5) Finalize the transfer process (it will depend on your software and wallet provider). You are all done. Our payment gateway will register your payment and mark your order as paid. Confirmation is usually instant but may rarely take up to a few hours to be issued, depending on the state of the Bitcoin network. You aren’t required to send us confirmations, but you are welcome to do this.
If you haven’t got any confirmations from us after your payment for a day or two, please contact us, so we can check the payment status manually.
We do not recommend paying directly from the online wallet and Coinbase in particular.
We recommend you to use online services only to buy bitcoins, but keep the funds in your personal wallet locally.
There are two main reasons:
- If you are using an online wallet, your money is kept by the service owners. Should something happen to it or to the service, you are likely to lose your money. There has been several such cases in the past; for instance, this one.
- Transfer time from an online wallet is usually longer. It may, in some cases, take up to several hours before outbound transfer is confirmed by the online service. Our payment processing is set up to take this issue into account, but extremely long transfer times may still prevent you from paying.
Additionally, several cases have been reported when Coinbase blocked wallets for transactions associated with paying for nootropics or other supplements. We strongly advise not to use Coinbase.
Money Transfer Services
We offer several non-bitcoin methods of transfer that you may find suitable. Availability of the services varies depending on your location, so please consult us if you want to know what non-bitcoin payment options are available for your country.
Use your card with any of the ones below:
1)Azimo is a ‘person-to-account’ (or ‘account-to-account’) service. Through it you can pay with VISA, MasterCard and bank transfer. The whole process takes around 10-15 minutes. Same goes for the Opal Transfer
2) Revolut to account. It allows you to make a transfer directly to our account from the phone app, this option is fast and simple.