Buy Actovegin injections and tablets with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Many decades ago shepherds in Switzerland noticed that young calves are able to heal their injuries and regenerate their tissue much faster than older calves. However, it was only in 1957, when Swiss scientists obtained a highly purified extract from the blood of young calves and developed the drug which is now, after countless improvements, called Actovegin.
Actovegin enhances aerobic oxidation, absorption of glucose, and oxygen uptake in tissue. For this reason, Actovegin has been used by athletes who wanted to speed up the recovery process and enhance physical performance and stamina. It is also a great drug to treat various sport injuries. Similar to Bemitil.
From a medical viewpoint, you can buy Actovegin for the following treatment applications:
- Malfunction of the blood circulation and trophic disturbances in the brain;
- Impairment of peripheral blood circulation and associated diseases;
- Dermal transplants and acute and chronic wounds.
The drug is a combination of various physiologically active ingredients:
- Amino acids, e.g. ornithine, leucine, alanine, glutamate, proline, glycine, taurine, etc;
- Nucleosides, e.g. adenosine, uridine;
- Electrolytes, e.g. Na, Cl, K, Mg, Ca, F, Fe;
- Microelements, e.g. Cu, Si, Se, Zn.
The organic compounds account for 30% of the extract. There is also an ointment with the same active ingredient – Solcoseryl.
As a starting material, the blood of young calves less than 3 months is used. The extract is obtained by the ultrafiltration method, which ensures that there is no prion.
As of 2015, Actovegin has been approved in 17 countries including Russia, China, South Korea, Latvia, and some others.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Take 1-2 tablets 3 times per day prior to meals. Do not chew the tablet. Drink some water after the administration. The course of treatment is 4–6 weeks.
Inject 5–10 ml intramuscularly or intravenously 3-4 times per week. (In case of mild metabolic disturbances the dose is 5 ml; In case of severe metabolic disturbances, injuries, and strokes the recommended dose is 10 ml).
As a rule, the compounds of Actovegin are very well tolerated. However, depending on the ROA and the dose, the drug can cause allergic reactions.
Overdose cases have not been reported.
Takeda Pharmaceutical, Austria/Russia.
- A Fomin, D Pershakov (2015) Actovegin in treatment of critical limb ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26356060
- Guekht et al (2013) A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Actovegin in Patients with Post-Stroke Cognitive Impairment: ARTEMIDA Study Design https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24516413
- Brock et al (2018) Update on the Role of Actovegin in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Review of the Past 10 Years https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29337720
- Melin et al (2014) Treatment with Actovegin improves spatial learning and memory in rats following transient forebrain ischaemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190908/
- Guekht et al (2017) ARTEMIDA Trial (A Randomized Trial of Efficacy, 12 Months International Double-Blind Actovegin): A Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy of Actovegin in Poststroke Cognitive Impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28432265
- Ziegler et al (2009) Treatment of Symptomatic Polyneuropathy With Actovegin in Type 2 Diabetic Patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2713653/
- Trofimova et al (2016) An experimental in vitro study of antioxidant and antiradical properties of cytoflavin, vinpocetine, actovegin and ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27500876
- Y Vakhrushev, M Lyapina (2017) Correction of small bowel function as a new direction for treating patients with metabolic syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28914850
- Elmlinger (2011) Neuroprotective and Anti-Oxidative Effects of the Hemodialysate Actovegin on Primary Rat Neurons in Vitro https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3220826/
- Ziegler et al (2017) Predictors of response to treatment with actovegin for 6 months in patients with type 2 diabetes and symptomatic polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28438471
- Ziegler et al (2009) Treatment of symptomatic polyneuropathy with actovegin in type 2 diabetic patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19470838
- Machicao et al (2012) Pleiotropic neuroprotective and metabolic effects of Actovegin’s mode of action https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22910148
- Dieckmann et al (2012) Treatment with Actovegin® improves sensory nerve function and pathology in streptozotocin-diabetic rats via mechanisms involving inhibition of PARP activation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22020669
- Baiandin et al (1992) The effect of trental and actovegin on the organs of vision when administered into the end periorbital branches of the ophthalmic artery (experimental research) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1295186
- Safarova et al (2018) Methods of augmentation of antidepressant therapy (on the model of complex therapy with the inclusion of actovegin) in gerontopsychiatric hospital https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30346435
- Elmlinger et al (2011) Neuroprotective and anti-oxidative effects of the hemodialysate actovegin on primary rat neurons in vitro https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21983748
$135.00 – $220.00
Longidaza® (Longidaze) is an enzyme / anti-fibrotic supplement. It has a pathogenetic effect in inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs and in other diseases that may lead to fibrosis, and formation of adhesions and scars. Longidaze consists of two active components: enzyme hyaluronidase with direct anti- fibrotic and cleaving (proteolytic) effects; and high molecular weight carrier with an anti-inflammatory effect. It's used in complex and monotherapy of various pathologies.
$11.00 – $13.00
Picamilon® is based on a synthetic combination of GABA and niacin, with the former being responsible for reducing neuronal excitability and the latter acting as a strong vasodilator. Its effects are similar to Phenibut: it reduces anxiety and improves mood. But Picamilon has a much stronger impact on energy metabolism in the brain because it also stimulates the consumption of oxygen and glucose by neuronal tissue. Buy Picamilon with Fast US domestic shipping.
$8.00 – $10.00
It has been more than 40 years since Cornelia E. Giurgea - a Romanian chemist - synthesized a compound that was "capable of selectively influencing integrative mechanisms of the brain”. This chemical compound was Piracetam®, which later gave birth to a whole range of pharmaceuticals which we now call nootropics. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Ginseng (or Panax) is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. Ginseng contains 100 biologically active substances; vitamins E, A, F, B; nicotinic and folic, pantothenic acid; and other beneficial elements. It is believed to be a natural cure-all. The short list of Ginseng indications includes: physical and mental fatigue, arterial hypotension, asthenic syndrome, sexual dysfunction, neurocirculatory dystonia and long recovery after a number of diseases (incl. infections).