Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
What are Adaptogens?
Adaptogens are supplements which are used to increase the body’s resistance to adverse conditions and to strengthen the immunity. They are popular among people who are looking to boost sports performance, increase endurance, and enhance the body’s resistance to various damaging factors such as shock, hypoxia, and extreme temperatures.
Why do healthy people take Adaptogens?
Healthy individuals may find Adaptogens useful if they need to run sustainable energy levels without major dips. Coffee, cigarettes and other stimulants can put much stress on the nervous system and their effect is short-lived. The products in the Adaptogenic bundle have a different, more profound mechanism of action. They are not stimulants in the conventional sense. Adaptogens are intended to be used in a course, during and after which the energy is restored to the normal level.
What is inside the Adaptogens Bundle?
Adaptogens Bundle contains samples of 5 bestsellers that we have hand-picked for you based on their effectiveness and safety:
|Product Name||Amount||Number of Pills
in the Bundle
(Pills Per Day)
|Days of Use||Manufacturer|
|Mildronate [Meldonium]||500 mg||10 pills||1-2 pills||5-10 days||Grindex|
|Bemitil / Bemiton||250 mg||10 pills||2-4 pills||2-5 days||IGIC NAS of Belarus|
|Adaptol [Mebicar]||300 mg||10 pills||2-6 pills||2-5 days||TatChemPharmPreparaty|
|Hypoxen||250 mg||10 pills||2-5 pills||2-5 days||Olifen|
|Mexidol||125 mg||10 pills||2-4 pills||2-5 days||Pharmasoft|
Why shall I buy Adaptogens bundle?
- First of all, the supplements in the Bundle have been extensively studied and used in the post Soviet countries and each of them has dozens of papers on pubmed.
- Secondly, they are produced officially by reputable manufacturers in compliance with local and international requirements.
- Thirdly, this adaptogens sample pack is money-saving as you get 5 bestsellers at 1/3 of the price you would spend if you bought them separately.
In other words, this product is for those who like to try popular membrane protectors, performance boosters, and anti-hypoxic medications or who look for the perfect adaptogen stack. By offering this Bundle we strive to promote a serious approach to your well-being and health as every person is unique. And only after sampling you can learn which product is right for you.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is included in the Adaptogens Bundle:
1. Mildronate (10 capsules)
Active ingredient: meldonium dihydrate — 500 mg.
Excipients: potato starch, colloidal silicon dioxide, calcium stearate, titanium dioxide (E 171),and gelatin.
Instructions: Orally, before 5 pm. Duration and intensity of the course are determined individually. Average daily dose is 1-2 pills. Capsules can be taken together or separately.
2. Bemitil / Bemiton (10 capsules)
Active ingredient: ethylthiobenzimidazole hydrobromide — 250 mg.
Excipients: hydroxypropyl cellulose, anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
Instructions: Orally, after meals. Usual course duration is 5 days followed by a break. Average daily dose is 1-2 pills.
3. Mebicar (10 pills)
Active ingredient: Temgicoluril — 300 mg.
Excipients: povidone — 1.5 mg, calcium stearate — 1.5 mg.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Average dose is 1-4 pills 2-3 times a day. The maximum single dose is 3 g, the maximum daily dose is 10 g.
4. Hypoxen (10 capsules)
Active ingredient: sodium polydihydroxyphenylene thiosulfonate (hypoxene) — 250 mg.
Excipients: gelatin, black iron oxide (E172), red iron oxide (E172),yellow iron oxide (E172),titanium dioxide (E171).
Instructions: Orally, before or during meals, with a small amount of liquid. Average daily dose is 2–4 capsules. The maximum daily dose is 12 capsules.
Warning: Do not use it if you are under 18 y.o., pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. In case of any allergic reactions Hypoxen shall be discontinued.
5. Mexidol (10 pills)
Active ingredient: ethylmethylhydroxypyridine succinate — 125 mg.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate — 97.5 mg; povidone — 25 mg; magnesium stearate — 2.5 mg.
Instructions: Orally, regardless of food intake. Duration of the course is determined individually. Average dose is 1-2 pills 3 times a day; the maximum daily dose is 800 mg.
At a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F) in a dry dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use it if you are under 18 y.o., pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions. In case of any allergic reactions or high blood pressure the supplement shall be discontinued.
Research behind the Adaptogens Bundle:
All supplements in the bundle are well studied. You can find many research papers on each of them. We highlighted a few below. More links are available on the product pages.
- Klusa et al (2013) Mildronate and its Neuroregulatory Mechanisms: Targeting the Mitochondria, Neuroinflammation, and Protein Expression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24375241
- Schobersberger et al (2016) Story behind meldonium-from pharmacology to performance enhancement: a narrative review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27465696/
- Gureev et al (2021) Mildronate protects heart mtDNA from oxidative stress toxicity induced by exhaustive physical exercise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33930377/
- Savic et al (2021) Hyperpolarized magnetic resonance shows that the anti-ischemic drug meldonium leads to increased flux through pyruvate dehydrogenase in vivo resulting in improved post-ischemic function in the diabetic heart https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33458907/
- Kibalchich et al (2011) Pharmacokinetics of domestic actoprotector drug Metaprot in healthy volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21870773
- V Yasnetsov et al (2016) Studying some pharmacological effects of new 3-hydroxypyridine derivative https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27416675/
- Kwiatkowska et al (2018) Detection of bemitil and its metabolite in urine by means of LC-MS/MS in view of doping control analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30346653
- V Vorob’eva, V Repina (2016) An open comparative observational study of the efficacy and safety of adaptol in anxiety-asthenic disorders in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27070467
- J Zhitkova, D Hasanova (2017) An experience of using mebicar in patients with autonomic dysfunction associated with anxiety disorder https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29265088
- Kotova et al (2022) [Sleep disorders in post-COVID syndrome – a problem of psychiatry or neurology?] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35759562/
- Kosenko et al (2010) The drug hypoxen: A new inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration and dehydrogenases https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1062359010040035
- Murzaeva et al (2010) Effect of hypoxenum on bioenergetic processes in mitochondria and the activity of ATP-sensitive potassium channel https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21033347
- Dugieva et al (2012) Impact of hypoxen therapy on postoperative course in gynecologic patients https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23156041
- L Khnychenko, I Okunevich (2015) Experimental assessment of inflammatory effect of hypoxen https://www.researchgate.net/publication/307802727
- Androfagina et al (2015) Mexidol in the rehabilitation of patients in the acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26978645
- Gromova et al (2018) Experience with mexidol in neurological practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499505
- Shamrey et al (2020) [Possibilities of using Mexidol in the complex therapy of mental disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32621483/
- Voronina et al (2022) [The role of oxidative stress in hemorrhagic stroke and restorative effects of Mexidol] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36036146/
Phenibut® is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. But unlike the latter it can can cross the blood-brain barrier much better. In the USSR it was included in the astronauts’ medical kit! Buy Phenibut for its psychostimulating and anxiety-reducing effects which are noticeable from the first days of use. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine), a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.