Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
AFOBAZOLE ® (Fabomotizole)
Buy Afobazole® (Fabomotizole) Online!
Afobazole, also known as Fabomotizole, is a selective non-benzodiazepine anxiolytic launched in Russia in the early 2000s. It produces anxiolytic and neuroprotective effects without any sedative or muscle relaxant actions.
|Form:||30 pills of 10mg / 60 pills of 10mg|
|Form description:||Bevel-edged pills of flat-cylindrical shape in white or light cream color.|
|Active substance:||Fabomotizole 10mg|
|Excipients:||Potato starch, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, povidone, magnesium stearate.|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep in a safe place out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||OTCPharm / PharmStandard|
What is Afobazole?
Fabomotizole (brand name Afobazole) is a novel anxiolytic drug with nootropic properties used to treat anxiety and some cardiac disorders. One of the most important advantages of Fabomotizole over benzodiazepines is that it does not form dependence and has fewer side effects.
Afobazole was discovered at the beginning of the 2000s in Russia at the Zakusov Institute of Pharmacology. This institute is also known for its discovery of Noopept, Ladasten (Bromantane), and Selank. Afobazole is a popular anxiolytic that it can be bought over the counter in almost every Russian pharmacy.
What makes Afobazole so special among other anti-anxiety medications? – Afobazole does not have sedative, hypnotic, and muscle relaxant action. Along with that, it does not form dependence in any dosage. Besides that, Afobazole studies in models of local and global ischemia have revealed the neuroprotective effects of the drug.
What is Afobazole Mechanism of Action?
Afobazole’s mechanism of action is different from that of benzodiazepines. It is not a benzodiazepine receptor site agonist; at the same time, it prevents stress-induced changes of GABA-benzodiazepine receptor complex and restores its sensitivity to endogenous inhibitory mediators. The drug acts on σ1 receptors, melatonin MT1 and MT3 receptors, and was shown to reversibly inhibit MAO-A.
Afobazole also increases the bioenergetic potential of neurons, restores and protects nerve cells. Besides, it has some neurotrophic properties, although they are not as pronounced as in Stresam another non-sedative anxiolytic. In studies on rats, Afobazole prevented stress-induced BDNF decrease and it increased NGF and BDNF content in hippocampal HT22 cells culture.
What are Afobazole Benefits and Effects?
The benefits of the drug are achieved mostly through the combination of its anxiolytic and light stimulating effects.
- anxiety, bad foreboding, and fears;
- irritability, tension (fearfulness, tearfulness, anxiety, inability to relax, insomnia, and fear);
- depressive mood, somatic manifestations of anxiety (muscular, sensory, cardiovascular, respiratory and gastrointestinal symptoms);
- autonomic disorders (dry mouth, sweating, and dizziness);
- cognitive disorders (difficulty concentrating and poor memory), including those arising from stress.
The treatment is usually well-tolerated by the patients. The drug is not habit-forming and does not cause withdrawal after cessation.
What is Afobazole Used for?
Afobazole (Fabomotizole) is used to treat the following symptoms:
- Generalized anxiety disorder symptoms, e.g. bad feelings, tensions in the body, irritability, tearfulness, fearfulness, etc.;
- Adjustment disorders;
- Various somatic (psychophysiological) disorders, e.g. asthma, irritable bowel syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, ischemic heart diseases, etc.;
- Sleep disorders caused by anxiety;
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Alcohol withdrawal and nicotine withdrawal syndrome;
- Neurocirculatory dystonia;
- Premenstrual syndrome.
Where Can I Order Afobazole Online?
You can order Afobazole online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Afobazole in packs of 30x10mg and 60x10mg pills with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Afobazole and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other destinations via CosmicNootropic.
Check other products from the ANTI-ANXIETY category.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Afobazole Dosage?
Afobazole shall be taken after meals. The normal daily dose is 30 mg: 10 mg 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening). The duration of one course of treatment is 2–4 weeks. If needed, the daily dose can be raised up to 60 mg and the course duration extended to 3 months.
What are the Side Effects of Afobazole?
Allergic reactions, occasional headaches. The treatment is usually well-tolerated by the patients.
The drug is not habit-forming and does not cause withdrawal after cessation.
Can One Overdose on Afobazole?
In case of overdose, the sedative effect and sleepiness are possible. They can be treated with caffeine.
- Neznamov et al (2001) Clinical study of the selective anxiolytic agent afobazol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11548440
- VS Kudrin (2006) A comparative study of the effect of afobazole on brain monoamine systems in BALB/C and C57BL/6 mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17153957
- A Uyanaev, V Fisenko (2006) Studies of long-term noopept and afobazol treatment in rats with learned helplessness neurosis https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10517-006-0327-5
- Davydova et al (2010) Neurochemical study of effects of the new anxiolytic drugs afobazol and ladasten on the synthesis and metabolism of monoamines and their metabolites in the brain structures of Wistar rat on the model of monoamine synthesis blockade induced by aromatic amino acid decarboxylase inhibitor NSD-1015 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20408420
- Reutova et al (2010) Anxiolytic afobazole action self-evaluated by patients with anxiety-asthenic disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21086645
- Volkova et al (2010) Comparative study of the interoceptive effects of afobazole and diazepam https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21254504
- Kryzhanovskyi et al (2011) Study of anti-ischemic effect of afobazole in experimental myocardial infarction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21240343
- Cuevas et al (2011) Afobazole modulates microglial function via activation of both sigma-1 and sigma-2 receptors https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21715561
- Seredenin et al (2013) On the mechanism of anti-ischemic effects of afobazole https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24288760
- Behensky et al (2013) Afobazole activation of σ-1 receptors modulates neuronal responses to amyloid-β25-35 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24006338
- Kadnikov et al (2015) Cytoprotective Effect of Afobazole and Its Main Metabolite M-11 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26033588
- TS Syunyakov, GG Neznamov (2016) Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy and safety of the selective anxiolytic afobazole in generalized anxiety disorder and adjustment disorders: Results of a multicenter randomized comparative study of diazepam https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27636931
- Kryzhanovkii et al (2018) On the Mechanism of the Cardioprotective Action of σ1 Receptor Agonist Anxiolytic Fabomotizole Hydrochloride (Afobazole) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30225699
- Ostrovkaya et al (2018) Antidiabetic Activity of Afobazole in Wistar Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30225697
- Kapitsa et al (2019) Afobazole Alleviates Cognitive Rigidity in Experimental Model of Autism Spectrum Disorders https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31776949/
- Ivanov et al (2020) Analysis of Cytoprotective Properties of Afobazole in Streptozotocin Model of Diabetes https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33098515/
- Kryzhanovskii et (2021) Angiogenic Effects of Anxiolytic Fabomotizole https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33895918/
Phenibut® is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. But unlike the latter it can can cross the blood-brain barrier much better. In the USSR it was included in the astronauts’ medical kit! Buy Phenibut for its psychostimulating and anxiety-reducing effects which are noticeable from the first days of use. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Picamilon® is based on a synthetic combination of GABA and niacin, with the former being responsible for reducing neuronal excitability and the latter acting as a strong vasodilator. Its effects are similar to Phenibut: it reduces anxiety and improves mood. But Picamilon has a much stronger impact on energy metabolism in the brain because it also stimulates the consumption of oxygen and glucose by neuronal tissue. Buy Picamilon with Fast US domestic shipping.
Selank® is an anxiolytic peptide drug with nootropic properties. By its structure, Selank is based on endogenous tetrapeptide tuftsin, which plays an important role in the immune system. The spectrum of pharmacological action of Selank is unique. It is a popular anti-anxiety medicine with antidepressant and anti-asthenic actions; it also has a capacity to enhance cognitive functions. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine), a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.