Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
GABA pills (Aminalon) are a nootropic medication that restores metabolic processes in the brain.
Buy GABA (Aminalon) with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||γ-Aminobutyric acid / Gamma-aminobutyric acid|
|Form:||50 pills of 250mg|
|Active ingredient:||Gamma-Aminobutyric acid – 250 mg|
|Excipients:||Sucrose – 27.2 mg, magnesium stearate monohydrate – 2.8 mg.
Film coating: opadry 200 white, series 200F280000 or another film-forming system with the specified composition (polyvinyl alcohol – 4.9 mg, titanium dioxide – 3.5 mg, macrogol (polyethylene glycol) – 1.68 mg, talc – 3.343 mg, methacrylic acid copolymer type C – 0.56 mg, sodium bicarbonate – 0.017 mg) – 14 mg.
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Organika, Russia. https://organica-nk.ru/eng/|
What is GABA (Aminalon)?
Aminalon is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. Gamma-Aminobutyric acid is the only active component in this drug. Aminalon is a neurotransmitter that slows nerve impulses. Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (also known as GABA, γ-aminobutyric acid) is synthesized in the brain from glutamic acid (another neurotransmitter) through decarboxylation (a chemical reaction that removes a carboxyl group and releases carbon dioxide). You can always buy Aminalon pills from our stock!
Researchers discovered Gamma-Aminobutyric acid in 1950. It was marketed in Japan in the 1960s under the name Gammalon. The drug then appeared in the USSR in the 1970s as Aminalon.
What is the Mechanism of Action of GABA (Aminalon)?
Aminalon is a nootropic that restores metabolic processes in the brain, regulates the brain’s use of glucose, and works to remove metabolic toxins. It improves thinking and memory and restores motor and speech functions after problems caused by insufficient blood flow to the brain. It has a light tension booster effect, lowers arterial pressure, and alleviates symptoms of hypertonia (dizziness and insomnia). GABA slightly reduces heart rate. It also has a moderate anti-hypoxic and anticonvulsant effect.
It can lower glucose levels in people with diabetes and produces the opposite effect in those with normal glucose levels.
Aminalon is quickly absorbed. Its half-life is 60 minutes, then the concentration quickly lowers. After 24 hours Aminalon is not detectable in plasma.
What are The Benefits and Effects of GABA (Aminalon)?
The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain and improves memory, speech, and coordination. It increases oxygen levels in nerve tissue and protects against convulsions. GABA facilitates the absorption of glucose. It can also lower blood pressure, regulate sleep, and remove toxic metabolites.
It facilitates cerebral metabolic processes. It works thanks to the interaction between its active element and specific receptors in the brain. As a result, blood flow to the brain normalizes, as well as cellular respiration and energy production. GABA works to remove toxic substances and harmful metabolic products while regulating the body’s use of glucose. This leads to an overall regulation of CNS processes.
Amonalon is said to improve memory and thinking as well as recovery of speech and motor skills lost due to reduced blood flow to the brain. Additionally, the active component of the drug stabilizes arterial pressure, alleviating unpleasant symptoms such as interrupted sleep, vertigo, and convulsions. Patients suffering from diabetes notice lowered blood sugar after taking the drug.
What is Aminalon Used For?
Aminalon (GABA) is used in the following cases:
- Atherosclerosis of cerebral arteries accompanied by mental deterioration;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Symptoms from the head and brain trauma and circulatory problems in the brain;
- Cerebral blood vessel disease, especially when accompanied by head pain and vertigo;
- Memory, speech, and attention problems as a result of chronic cerebrovascular illness;
- Alcoholic polyneuropathy and encephalopathy;
- Intellectual disability and developmental delay;
- Children’s cerebral palsy;
Where Can I Order GABA (Aminalon) Online?
You can buy GABA pills online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers GABA (Aminalon) in packs of 50x250mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order GABA (Aminalon) and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is GABA Dosage, How to Use It?Aminalon is administered orally after meals. The recommended dose for adults is 3–3.75 grams per day. The full daily amount should be taken in three separate doses. The treatment can last from 2 weeks to 4 months. For the prevention or alleviation of seasickness, it is recommended to take 0.5 grams per day.
What are the Side Effects of GABA (Aminalon)?Possible side effects include:
- blood pressure lability
- sleep disturbance.
ContraindicationHypersensitivity to GABA, pregnancy, breastfeeding. Warning: Aminalon is not recommended for patients with acute kidney and liver diseases.
Drug interactionGABA increases the effects of benzodiazepines, certain sleeping pills, and epilepsy medications.
- J Kardos (1999) Recent advances in GABA research https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10397362
- B Lydiard (2003) The role of GABA in anxiety disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12662130
- Wassef et al (2003) GABA and schizophrenia: a review of basic science and clinical studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14624191
- Abdou et al (2006) Relaxation and immunity enhancement effects of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) administration in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16971751
- N Bowery, T Smart (2006) GABA and glycine as neurotransmitters: a brief history https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16402094
- Tyagi et al (2007) Differential expression of gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor A (GABA(A)) and effects of homocysteine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17990949
- Powers et al (2008) Growth hormone isoform responses to GABA ingestion at rest and after exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016
- Appel et al (2011) Modulation of the γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system by Passiflora incarnata L https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21089181
- Plante et al (2012) The Role of GABA in Primary Insomnia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3353037/
- Shi et al (2014) Herbal Insomnia Medications that Target GABAergic Systems: A Review of the Psychopharmacological Evidence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4023459/
- Boonstra et al (2015) Neurotransmitters as food supplements: the effects of GABA on brain and behavior https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4594160/
- P Nuss (2015) Anxiety disorders and GABA neurotransmission: a disturbance of modulation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303399/
- Steenbergen et al (2015) γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) administration improves action selection processes: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639630/
- Li et al (2015) Study of GABA in Healthy Volunteers: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4521208/
- Zhang et al (2016) Brain Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Concentration of the prefrontal lobe in unmedicated patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: a research of magnetic resonance spectroscopy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5434282/
- Wu et al (2016) GABA receptors in brain development, function, and injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4231020/
- Savage et al (2018) GABA-modulating phytomedicines for anxiety: A systematic review of preclinical and clinical evidence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29168225
- Cuypers et al (2018) Aging and GABA https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6046222/
- Lalwani et al (2021) Dynamic Recovery: GABA Agonism Restores Neural Variability in Older, Poorer Performing Adults https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34732523/
- Harris et al (2022) Afferent loss, GABA, and Central Gain in older adults: Associations with speech recognition in noise https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35995564/
- Frank et al (2022) Efficient learning in children with rapid GABA boosting during and after training https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36384138/
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Galantamine (also known as Reminyl) is an alkaloid that increases the availability of acetylcholine and improves neuromuscular transmission. It is used to treat a wide range of disorders including myasthenia, myopathy, and Alzheimer's disease. Galantamine is also used off-label for creating lucid-dreaming effects. Fast US shipping is available!
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!