Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
ROYAL JELLY (Apilak ®)
Buy Royal Jelly Apilak with fast delivery!
Apilak Grindex is a medicine based on royal jelly, a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. This is a mixture comprising a number of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate, and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe, and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi), 23 various amino acids, including the essential (such as histidine, valine, methionine, and tryptophan) and other components (cholinesterase enzyme, acetylcholine, etc.). This is a purely organic product.
The drug has tonic, antiviral and antitoxic effects. It improves the metabolism and function of the nervous and endocrine systems, helps fight fatigue, and stimulates the immune system.
Apilak also speeds up the restoration period after ARVI. It increases the body’s nonspecific resistance towards various adverse factors of physical, chemical, or biological origin; improves performance and mood; stimulates blood flow and metabolic functions of body cells and tissues, as well as wound healing processes like granulation tissue formation and epithelialization.
The drug is compatible with many other medications and dietary supplements.
Royal Jelly (Apilak) is used for the following cases:
- To activate the immune system in the recovery after illnesses;
- To stimulate lactation and improve metabolism during pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- To treat neurotic disorders and hypotension. (as a complementary medication)
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Tablets for sublingual administration, 10 mg.
Active ingredient: lyophilized royal jelly 10 mg;
Inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate 133.1 mg, talc 4.4 mg, calcium stearate 1.4 mg, potato starch 1.1 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered sublingually. Put a tablet under your tongue. Let it dissolve and be absorbed.
Royal Jelly’s daily dosage is 1 tablet 3 times a day. Recommended length of the treatment course is 10–15 days.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug and bee secretion;
- Addison’s disease;
- Children under 18 y. o.
Allergic response and sleep disorders. In the case of an allergic response, discontinue administration. In the case of sleep disorders, it is recommended to reduce the dosage or discontinue administration.
Should any side effects occur, consult a doctor.
No significant drug interaction was registered.
No cases of overdose were registered.
Store at a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F).
Shelf life is 2 years.
Grindeks JSC, Latvia.
- Khoshpey et al (2016) Effect of Royal Jelly Intake on Serum Glucose, Apolipoprotein A-I (ApoA-I), Apolipoprotein B (ApoB) and ApoB/ApoA-I Ratios in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial Study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27026221/
- Fratini et al (2016) Royal Jelly: An ancient remedy with remarkable antibacterial properties https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27664731/
- Khazaei et al (2018) New Findings on Biological Actions and Clinical Applications of Royal Jelly: A Review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29028361/
- Y Miyata, H Sakai (2018) Anti-Cancer and Protective Effects of Royal Jelly for Therapy-Induced Toxicities in Malignancies https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30347885/
- Petelin et al (2019) Effects of Royal Jelly Administration on Lipid Profile, Satiety, Inflammation, and Antioxidant Capacity in Asymptomatic Overweight Adults https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31312222/
- Omer et al (2019) Effectiveness of royal jelly supplementation in glycemic regulation: A systematic review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30788047/
- H Kunugi, A Ali (2019) Royal Jelly and Its Components Promote Healthy Aging and Longevity: From Animal Models to Humans https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31547049/
- Bălan et al (2020) Royal Jelly-A Traditional and Natural Remedy for Postmenopausal Symptoms and Aging-Related Pathologies https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32698461/
- Ahmad et al (2020) New Insights into the Biological and Pharmaceutical Properties of Royal Jelly https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31936187/
- Ovchinnikov et al (2022) Royal jelly plus coenzyme Q10 supplementation improves high-intensity interval exercise performance via changes in plasmatic and salivary biomarkers of oxidative stress and muscle damage in swimmers: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35813842/
- Ovchinnikov et al (2022) Royal Jelly Plus Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation Enhances High-Intensity Interval Exercise Performance via Alterations in Cardiac Autonomic Regulation and Blood Lactate Concentration in Runners https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35811968/
- Okamoto et al (2023) Royal Jelly Increases Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Peripheral Blood: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial in Healthy Subjects https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36686976/
- Lyu et al (2023) Amelioration of Osteoarthritis Development by Daily Oral Supplementation of Royal Jelly https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36724964/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!