Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Aralia tincture with fast delivery!
Aralia is a well-known gentle adaptogenic tonic herb popular for its wide range of pharmacological properties.
Aralia tincture contains a variety of beneficial oils and acids, vitamins B1, B2. Aralia stimulates the central nervous system (in activity exceeds the tincture of ginseng), has a tonic, hypertensive and hypoglycemic effect. Improves appetite, sleep, weakens the feeling of tiredness, strengthens the nervous system.
It is used to treat physical and mental fatigue, asthenic syndrome, arterial hypotension, decreased sex drive, mental breakdown, depression, enuresis, radiation sickness, and metabolic disorders.
The positive effects of neuropeptides were discovered in the late 1960s when D. de Vid – who coined the term neuropeptide – conducted a number of trials on white rats and found that fragments of adrenocorticotropic hormones facilitate learning abilities.
You can buy Aralia as an additional treatment when recovering from brain injury, contusion, meningitis, postinfectious arachnoiditis, and colds (in the complex therapy).
Aralia tincture is said to:
- Activate the redox processes in tissues;
- Promote glucocorticoid function of the adrenal glands;
- Increase the phagocytic activity of leukocytes;
- Increase the body’s resistance to harmful external factors.
Produced in Russia.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dosage for Aralia tincture is 30–40 drops dissolved in clean water, orally, after a meal twice a day (in the morning and then in the middle of the day). The duration of the standard treatment course is 15–30 days. A second course can be conducted if prescribed.
Arterial hypertension, hypersensitivity, epilepsy, convulsive state, sleep disturbance, acute infectious or virus diseases, and chronic liver diseases. Aralia is not recommended for children below 12 years, pregnant and lactating women.
Rarely: Sleep disturbance, hypertension, tachycardia, allergic reactions, euphoria, anxiety, and diarrhea.
Aralia potentiates the action of psychostimulants and analeptics (including caffeine, camphor, and phenamine). The drug antagonizes with CNS depressants (including barbiturates, tranquilizers, and anticonvulsants) and hypnotics.
Not recommended to take Aralia tincture in the evening hours in order to avoid sleep disturbances. To achieve the best results use in autumn and winter. Important: tincture contains alcohol.
Country of manufacture
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- Shikov et al (2016) Aralia elata var. mandshurica (Rupr. & Maxim.) J.Wen: An overview of pharmacological studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27765361
- Wang et al (2018) Total Saponins of Aralia Elata (Miq) Seem Alleviate Calcium Homeostasis Imbalance and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-Related Apoptosis Induced by Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30278458/
- Wang et al (2018) Eclalbasaponin I from Aralia elata (Miq.) Seem. reduces oxidative stress-induced neural cell death by autophagy activation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29091860/
- Kwon et al (2019) Chronic Alcohol Exposure Induced Neuroapoptosis: Diminishing Effect of Ethyl Acetate Fraction from Aralia elata https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31210848/
- Li et al (2021) The evaluation of anti-breast cancer activity and safety pharmacology of the ethanol extract of Aralia elata Seem. leaves https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31025581/
- Xu et al (2022) Traditional uses, phytochemistry, pharmacology, toxicity and quality control of medicinal genus Aralia: A review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34627983/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!