Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
BEFUNGIN (Chaga Mushroom)
Buy Befungin Online!
Befungin is a medication based on the Chaga mushroom extract. It is believed to strengthen the immune system, improve the body’s cellular defense, and stimulate the central nervous system. Befungin can be used as a symptomatic treatment in several gastrointestinal diseases.
A 100 ml bottle is enough for 71 servings or a 3-week course.
Fast US delivery is available!
|Other names||Inonotus obliquus / Chaga / Chaga mushroom|
|Form:||100 ml solution|
|Form description:||Concentrate for oral administration in the form of a dark brown liquid; precipitation during storage is possible.|
|Ingredients:||A liquid obtained from the birch tree Chaga mushroom. 100 g of liquid contain 0.175 g of cobalt chloride or 0.2 g of cobalt sulfate.|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures 8°C–15°C (46.4°F –59°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Befungin?
Befungin is a restorative and regenerative medicine based on the Chaga mushroom. This supplement stimulates metabolism, restores hematogenesis, and strengthens the immune system after long-term illnesses. Befungin contains the extract of a cinder conk (Chaga mushroom which grows on birch trees) and 1.5% cobalt sulfate or 1% cobalt chloride. The Chaga mushroom is believed to have been discovered and used in China in the 3rd century BC, later being adopted by Japan and then Korea. In the 19th century, it finally came to Russia.
What are The Benefits and Effects of Befungin?
Chaga mushroom-based preparations are biogenic stimulants that strengthen the immune system, improve the body’s cellular defense, stimulate the central nervous system.
Befungin properties result from its content – biologically active substances such as polysaccharides, humic-like chagic acid, organic acids, trace substances, including manganese and cobalt, hormonal, etc. They are involved in the regulation of tissue metabolism.
The pharmacological effect of Befungin include analgesic, tonic, and stimulating; in particular, it stimulates the gastrointestinal tract. The preparation stabilizes metabolism and promotes the healing of gastric or duodenal ulcers. It can be used in chronic gastritis and dyskinesia of the gastrointestinal tract with symptoms of atony.
Befungin can suppress tumor cells development as it influences free radical processes.
What is Befungin Used For?
- Befungin and other Chaga products can be used as a symptomatic treatment in several gastrointestinal diseases (i.e. chronic gastritis with increased gastric acid secretion, stomach ulcer or violation, and tone reduction of gastric motility).
- Befungin is widely used in oncological diseases.
- The preparation can be used as a prophylactic treatment in several systemic diseases (i.e. systemic lupus erythematosus and psoriasis).
Find some interesting facts about Chaga and its benefits here: What Are Chaga Mushrooms Good For?
Where Can I Order Befungin Online?
You can buy Befungin (Chaga Mushroom Tincture) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Befungin in the form of a 100ml solution. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Befungin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
What is Befungin Dosage, How to Use It?Befungin is administered per os, 30 minutes before meals. Shake well before opening, dilute 3 teaspoons of the mixture in 150 ml of warm boiled water. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 3–5 months. If necessary, treatment courses can be repeated with intervals of 7–10 days in-between.
What are Befungin Side Effects?Possible side effects include allergic responses.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- Babitskaia et al (2000) Melanin complex of the fungus Inonotus obliquus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10994193
- Park et al (2004) Chaga mushroom extract inhibits oxidative DNA damage in human lymphocytes as assessed by comet assay https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15630179
- Ciu et al (2005) Antioxidant effect of Inonotus obliquus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15588653
- Nakajima et al (2007) Antioxidant small phenolic ingredients in Inonotus obliquus (persoon) Pilat (Chaga) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17666849
- Joo et al (2010) Extract of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) stimulates 3T3-L1 adipocyte differentiation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21031614
- Chung et al (2010) Anticancer activity of subfractions containing pure compounds of Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) extract in human cancer cells and in Balbc/c mice bearing Sarcoma-180 cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20607061
- Giridharan et al (2011) Amelioration of scopolamine induced cognitive dysfunction and oxidative stress by Inonotus obliquus - a medicinal mushroom https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21779570
- Lemieszek et al (2011) Anticancer effects of fraction isolated from fruiting bodies of Chaga medicinal mushroom, Inonotus obliquus (Pers.:Fr.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae): in vitro studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22135889
- Shibnev et al (2011) Antiviral activity of Inonotus obliquus fungus extract towards infection caused by hepatitis C virus in cell cultures https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22462058
- Yun et al (2011) Inonotus obliquus Protects against Oxidative Stress-Induced Apoptosis and Premature Senescence https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3887607/
- Glamočlija et al (2015) Chemical characterization and biological activity of Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), a medicinal "mushroom" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25576897
- Balandaykin et al (2015) Review on Chaga Medicinal Mushroom, Inonotus obliquus (Higher Basidiomycetes): Realm of Medicinal Applications and Approaches on Estimating its Resource Potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25746615
- Arata et al (2016) Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4946216/
- Gery et al (2018) Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), a Future Potential Medicinal Fungus in Oncology? A Chemical Study and a Comparison of the Cytotoxicity Against Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells (A549) and Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (BEAS-2B) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142110/
- Szychowski et al (2020) Inonotus obliquus - from folk medicine to clinical use https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34195023/
- Peng et al (2022) Inonotus obliquus and its bioactive compounds alleviate non-alcoholic fatty liver disease via regulating FXR/SHP/SREBP-1c axis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35278405/
- Ishfaq et al (2022) Inonotus obliquus aqueous extract prevents histopathological alterations in liver induced by environmental toxicant Microcystin https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35992377/
- Ye et al (2023) Methanol extract of Inonotus obliquus improves type 2 diabetes mellitus through modifying intestinal flora https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36686454/
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Leuzea P® (Maral root) is a Siberian herb with medicinal value. This maral root extract has adaptogenic properties, which means that it can increase the ability to resist stress. The main effect associated with Leuzea P is the enhancement of physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. Other indications for use include mental and physical fatigue. Leuzea P can promote clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee without overstimulating the nervous system. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!