Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT (Bilobil ®)
Buy Ginkgo Biloba extract with fast delivery!
Bilobil (Ginkgo Biloba extract) is a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves. Ginkgo biloba is known as one of the oldest living tree species on earth and its use in traditional medicine dates back to 3000 BC.
It is used in the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders, dementia, decreased mental capacity, and tinnitus. Ginkgo extract is also widely used in various OTC nootropic supplements.
The first pharmaceutical preparation of Ginkgo biloba was introduced in 1965 by the German company “Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals” under the trade name Tebonin. Back then, it was one of the most widely prescribed drugs in Germany with more than 5 million prescriptions in 1988.
EGB 761 is the active ingredient of Bilobil and other pharmaceutical Ginkgo extracts including Tebonin. It is a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba leaves, which consists of 24% flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones, bilobalide, and ginkgolides. EGB 761 is the golden standard of Ginkgo biloba supplementation and was used in hundreds of various clinical trials.
Because of the complex composition of the extract, its mechanism of action is also complex and diverse. The pharmacological effect of Bilobil relies mostly on its vasodilatory and neuroprotective properties. Buy Ginkgo Biloba extract to improve cerebral circulation, which is especially beneficial for elderly patients and patients with cerebrovascular disorders.
The neuroprotective effect of the drug is mediated by its antioxidant and free radical scavenging action, which may be responsible for its moderate anxiolytic and antidepressant effects that were demonstrated in some studies.
Produced by KRKA, Slovenia.
Read more about Organic nootropics in our blog!
Dosage and administrationThe dosage is one capsule (40 mg) twice or thrice daily. The length of the treatment course should not be less than three months. The first clinical improvement is typically observed after the first month of treatment.
- Allergic reactions;
- Hearing impairments;
- Erosive gastritis;
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- Acute cerebrovascular disorders;
- Acute myocardial infarction;
- Patient's age under 18 years old.
Drug interactionThe drug should not be used by patients who take Aspirin and anticoagulants (including Warfarin) on a regular basis. Coadministration with these drugs may increase the risk of bleeding due to the prolongation of blood clotting time.
Special notesIf you experience vertigo or tinnitus please consult with a healthcare practitioner. If you suddenly experienced hearing loss or impairment you should see a doctor immediately. The drug contains lactose, thus should not be taken by lactose-intolerant patients. In very rare cases, azo dyes (E110, E124, and E151) may contribute to the development of bronchospasm.
- M Droy-Lefaix (1997) Effect of the antioxidant action of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) on aging and oxidative stress https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455891/
- B Field, R Vadnal (1998) Ginkgo biloba and Memory: An Overview https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27414695
- J Mix, W Crews (2000) An examination of the efficacy of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb761 on the neuropsychologic functioning of cognitively intact older adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10890330
- Wesnes et al (2000) The memory enhancing effects of a Ginkgo biloba/Panax ginseng combination in healthy middle-aged volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11140327
- 7 P Le Bars, J Kastelan (2000) Efficacy and safety of a Ginkgo biloba extract https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1127629
- Cieza et al (2003) Effects of Ginkgo biloba on mental functioning in healthy volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14602503
- Wu et al (2008) Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary artery circulation in patients with coronary artery disease: contribution of plasma nitric oxide and endothelin-1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18446847
- DeKosky et al (2008) Ginkgo biloba for Prevention of Dementia: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2823569/
- Bidon et al (2009) The Extract of Ginkgo biloba EGb 761 Reactivates a Juvenile Profile in the Skeletal Muscle of Sarcopenic Rats by Transcriptional Reprogramming https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2778626/
- Silberstein et al (2011) Examining Brain-Cognition Effects of Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Brain Activation in the Left Temporal and Left Prefrontal Cortex in an Object Working Memory Task https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166615/
- R Ihl (2012) Gingko biloba extract EGb 761®: clinical data in dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22784427
- Brondino et al (2013) A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Ginkgo biloba in Neuropsychiatric Disorders: From Ancient Tradition to Modern-Day Medicine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679686/
- Wang et al (2013) Ginkgo biloba leaf extract improves the cognitive abilities of rats with D-galactose induced dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3596752/
- Tan et al (2015) Efficacy and adverse effects of ginkgo biloba for cognitive impairment and dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25114079
- Hashiguchi et al (2015) Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of Ginkgo biloba extract for the treatment of dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4729005/
- K Nash, Z Shah (2015) Current Perspectives on the Beneficial Role of Ginkgo biloba in Neurological and Cerebrovascular Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4640423/
- M Hosseini-sharifabad, M Anvari (2015) Effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on the structure of Cornu Ammonis in aged rat: A morphometric study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4620195/
- Montes et al (2015) Ginkgo biloba Extract 761: A Review of Basic Studies and Potential Clinical Use in Psychiatric Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25642989
- Zhang et al (2016) An Overview of Systematic Reviews of Ginkgo biloba Extracts for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138224/
- Zuo et al (2017) Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5758353/
- Sadowska-Krępa (2017) Effects of Six-Week Ginkgo bilobaSupplementation on Aerobic Performance, Blood Pro/Antioxidant Balance, and Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Physically Active Men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579597/
- Chen et al (2019) The Effect of Ginkgo Biloba Dropping Pills on Hemorheology and Blood Lipid: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31379955/
- Ražná et al (2020) Properties of Ginkgo biloba L.: Antioxidant Characterization, Antimicrobial Activities, and Genomic MicroRNA Based Marker Fingerprints https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32349345/
- Ban et al (2020) Characterization of Ginkgo biloba Leaf Flavonoids as Neuroexocytosis Regulators https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32316426/
- Zhao et al (2021) The Clinical Efficacy of Ginkgo biloba Leaf Preparation on Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34925528/
- Tao et al (2022) Pharmacokinetic, Metabolism, and Metabolomic Strategies Provide Deep Insight Into the Underlying Mechanism of Ginkgo biloba Flavonoids in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35399672/
- H Silva, F Martins (2022) Cardiovascular Activity of Ginkgo biloba-An Insight from Healthy Subjects https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36671707/
Persen® is a sedative and antispasmodic herbal drug. It's used to alleviate neurosis accompanied by stress, impaired attention, anxiety and insomnia if there is no need in a more extended and serious treatment. Persen can be used as a replacement therapy after the withdrawal from strong sedatives. It has also proved to be effective in dysautonomia treatment.
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!