Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
BIOTREDIN ® (L-Threonine + Vitamin B6)
Buy Biotredin ® (L-Threonine + Vitamin B6) Online!
Biotredin (L-Threonine + Vitamin B6) is a nootropic which improves metabolism and boosts cellular energy. The drug is comprised of L-threonine and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). Biotredin is mainly used for treating alcohol dependency and improving concentration.
Buy Biotredin with fast US delivery 📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Form:||30 pills of (100mg + 5mg)|
|Active ingredient:||Threonine – 0.1 g, pyridoxine hydrochloride – 0.005 g.|
|Excipients:||Citric acid, povidone, and magnesium stearate.|
|Shelf life:||Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Biotiki, Russia https://biotiki.org/en/about/|
What is Biotredin?
Biotredin is a nootropic medication that improves metabolism and boosts cellular energy. The drug is comprised of L-threonine and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). Together, threonine and vitamin B6 interact to form the amino acid glycine and acetaldehyde. The resulting substance promotes active stimulation of inhibitory processes, oxidation-reduction, and supports respiratory function, and synthesis of adenosine triphosphate in the cells.
Biotredin pills gained wide exposure primarily as an effective and safe drug for treating alcohol dependency. Doctors believe the main advantage of Biotredin over other similar drugs is that it is fast-acting and can be used to treat patients of any age. Some even claim that it can help with the hangover!
The unique combination of threonine and pyridoxine has a synergetic effect on the improvement of brain function.
Although Biotredin can treat psychological strain and stress, it is not a sedative. In other words, Biotredin does not suppress the central nervous system. Therefore, it does not cause dependency or lethargy.
L-threonine and vitamin B6 are natural substances for living organisms. L-threonine is а structural element of the central nervous system and is an essential amino acid the human body cannot synthesize on its own.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Biotredin?
After placing the tablet under the tongue, the body absorbs L-threonine and pyridoxine into the blood. Threonine is then broken down into glycine and acetaldehyde (pyridoxine works as a catalyzer). Acetic acid and glycine stimulate the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in cells, redox, and cellular respiration.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Biotredin?
L-threonine has the following biological effects on the body:
- It activates metabolism in tissue;
- It strengthens intellectual qualities;
- It can increase general productivity;
- It can alleviate psycho-emotional stress;
- It can treat alcoholism and relieve symptoms of withdrawal syndrome.
What is Biotredin Used For?
Biotredin is prescribed in the following cases:
- Concentration problems and poor task performance;
- Treating various stages of alcoholism;
- Managing symptoms of a withdrawal syndrome in patients with alcohol dependency;
- Irritability and depression;
- Treatment during remission.
Where Can I Order Biotredin Online?
You can buy Biotredin (L-Threonine + Vitamin B6) pills online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Biotredin in packs of 30x(100mg+5mg) pills . We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Biotredin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Biotredin Dosage and Administration?Tablets are to be crushed or administered sublingually.
To increase productivity and concentrationThe recommended dose is 3 tablets a day for 7-10 days. This course of treatment may be repeated four times a year.
For treating alcoholismThe recommended dose is 1–3 tablets, to be taken 3 times a day for 5 days. Patients may repeat the course of treatment ten times a year.
For withdrawal syndromeThe recommended dose is 3–4 tablets, to be taken in the first 24 hours. After this, 2 tablets are taken 3 times a day. The course of treatment can last for 10–28 days. According to the instructions for Biotredin, it is most effective when taken along with glycine. Doctors may suggest to administer 3 tablets before meals to detect and treat latent cravings for alcohol during remission. Acute side effects and facial flushing indicate that alcohol cravings are present. This calls for a course of Biotredin and glycine. Glycine is to be taken 15 minutes before administering 1 tablet of Biotredin sublingually.
What are the Side Effects of Biotredin?Possible side effects include dizziness, increased sweating, allergic reactions with intolerance to vitamin B6.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the combination;
- Concomitant use of antipsychotic drugs (neuroleptics), antidepressants, anxiolytics, barbiturates.
- Newman et al (1976) Role of L-threonine dehydrogenase in the catabolism of threonine and synthesis of glycine by Escherichia coli https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC233149/
- S Bell, J Turner (1976) Bacterial catabolism of threonine. Threonine degradation initiated by L-threonine-NAD+ oxidoreductase https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1163767/
- P Lazarus, L Panasci (1986) Characterization of L-threonine and L-glutamine transport in murine P388 leukemia cells in vitro. Presence of an N-like amino acid transport system https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3083865
- Growdon et al (1991) L-threonine in the treatment of spasticity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1742749
- Davis et al (1994) Dietary threonine imbalance alters threonine dehydrogenase activity in isolated hepatic mitochondria of chicks and rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8089734
- Shimizu et al (1995) Culture conditions for improvement of L-threonine production using a genetically self-cloned L-threonine hyperproducing strain of Escherichia coli K-12 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7612996
- Okamoto et al (1997) Hyperproduction of L-threonine by an Escherichia coli mutant with impaired L-threonine uptake https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9404067
- Simic et al (2001) l-Threonine Export: Use of Peptides To Identify a New Translocator from Corynebacterium glutamicum https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC95414/
- E Alasdair (2002) The human L-threonine 3-dehydrogenase gene is an expressed pseudogene https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC131051/
- R Machielsen, J van der Oost (2006) Production and characterization of a thermostable L-threonine dehydrogenase from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Pyrococcus furiosus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16817900
- Bowyer et al (2009) Structure and function of the l-threonine dehydrogenase (TkTDH) from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Thermococcus kodakaraensis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19616102
- Yang et al (2011) Draft Genome Sequence of Escherichia coli XH001, a Producer of l-Threonine in Industry https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3209229/
- Lee et al (2013) Improved Production of l-Threonine in Escherichia coli by Use of a DNA Scaffold System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3568567/
- Shibata et al (2013) The effects of glycine, L-threonine, and L-cystine supplementation to a 9% casein diet on the conversions of L-tryptophan to nicotinamide and to serotonin in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24477250
- G Chen, J Wang (2014) Threonine metabolism and embryonic stem cell self-renewal https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24232288/
- Winkle et al (2014) Threonine appears to be essential for proliferation of human as well as mouse embryonic stem cells https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25364725/
- Nirmagustina et al (2018) Gender Difference and Dietary Supplemental Vitamin B6: Impact on Colon Luminal Environment https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29710029/
- Tang et al (2021) Physiological Functions of Threonine in Animals: Beyond Nutrition Metabolism https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34444752/
- Durrani et al (2022) Vitamin B6: A new approach to lowering anxiety, and depression? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36268413/
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Stresam® (Etifoxine), a benzoxazine derivative which has an original mechanism of action that distinguishes it from all other anxiolytics. The drug effectively eliminates manifestations of anxiety (stress, discomfort, insomnia, fear, etc.) and does not cause withdrawal. Stresam is approved in more than 40 countries and can be a good alternative to benzos! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Phenibut® is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. But unlike the latter it can can cross the blood-brain barrier much better. In the USSR it was included in the astronauts’ medical kit! Buy Phenibut for its psychostimulating and anxiety-reducing effects which are noticeable from the first days of use. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
You will now receive regular updates from us!