Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Due to storage requirements, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the product after transportation. If you are still willing to order it, please reach out to us via email and we will add it to your order manually.
Cellex is one of the most promising directions in the treatment of patients with acute ischemic stroke in neuroprotective and neurotrophic therapy.
Cellex is a neuroprotector for the treatment of acute disorders of cerebral circulation, consisting of a balanced and stable mixture of biologically active proteins and polypeptides with a multifunctional effect. It is produced from pig embryonic brain tissue.
Primary neuroprotection is aimed at interrupting the mechanisms of necrotic cell death. Secondary neuroprotection is aimed at reducing the severity of the long-term consequences of ischemia and begins 3–6 hours after the onset of an Ischemic stroke.
Cellex activates secondary neuroprotection by:
- stimulation of synaptogenesis processes,
- restoration of autophagy signals,
- improvement of tissue immunoregulation with inhibition of immunogenic cytotoxicity of macrophages.
This process is accompanied by tissue-specific and systemic reparative action of the product with the restoration of the regenerative and reparative potential of brain cells, a decrease of the number of damaged cells, and intensity of perifocal edema in the area of penumbra (making it possible to achieve a significant limitation of the site of the brain tissue necrosis) with the restoration of microcirculation and total perfusion.
The restoration and regulatory stimulation of various СNS compartments with systemic action of growth factors, differentiation, and signal molecules provide a reduction of the recovery period and rehabilitation of patients with lesions of the central and peripheral nervous system of vascular genesis and the restoration of motor, sensory and cognitive functions.
In 2015, the results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized multicenter clinical study of the efficacy of Cellex in the treatment of patients with acute cerebrovascular accidents of ischemic type were published. 480 patients were randomized to the Cellex and control groups. According to the results of the study, the subcutaneous administration of Cellex in the acute period of ischemic stroke in patients with moderate and severe course of the disease with speech impairments can compensate for the neurological deficit, which generally improves cognitive functions and increases the rehabilitation potential of patients.
When to take Cellex?
- Cerebrovascular diseases,
- Acute disorders of cerebral circulation in the acute and early rehabilitation period of the course of the disease as part of complex therapy.
The therapeutic effect usually occurs within 3 to 5 days after the beginning of the product administration.
Produced by Pharm Sintez, Russia.
The product does NOT contain prionic infections and viruses.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
The course of treatment lasts for 10 days. The dose is 1-2 ampoules, 1 time per day, preferably in the first half of the day. A special syringe filter is provided in the kit for the introduction of the drug.
The contents of the vial are drawn into a regular syringe, the needle is changed to the special filter. Before performing the manipulation, set up a new needle on the filter. The drug is injected subcutaneously, for example, into the shoulder or forearm.
More information on the dosages can be found in the official instruction.
Hypersensitivity in the form of mild hyperemia at the injection site, skin rash, itching, angioneurotic edema, sleep disturbance, headache.
Caution must be taken when prescribed for arterial hypertension of malignant flows in the stage of decompensation; sympatho-adrenal crises of the panic attack type; severe anxiety-depressive disorders.
The use of Cellex by patients with ischemic stroke should be carried out in combination with a complex of rehabilitation measures. Rehabilitation treatment should begin as early as possible after the onset of an ischemic stroke.
Store in a refrigerator at a temperature of 2–8°C (35.6–46.4°F).
The most widely known analog of Cellex is Cerebrolysin. However, unlike Cerebrolysin, which is a polypeptide extract from the brain of young pigs, Cellex is extracted from porcine fetal embryonic tissues. Thus, the concentration of neuropeptides is distinctly larger in the latter. You can read more about Cerebrolysin in this article.
Pharm Sintez, Russia.
- Prokopenko SV, Shanina EG et al (2014). Neuroreparation: modern views on the problem. https://pharm-sintez.ru/files/pdf/Ter.%20napravleniya.%20Sealeks.%20Stat’ya%20po%20preparatu..pdf
- Kamchatnov PR, Chugunov AV (2014). Metabolic therapy in the management of the patient with ischemic stroke. https://pharm-sintez.ru/files/pdf/Ter.%20napravleniya.Sealeks.%20Stat’ya%20po%20preparatu(1).pdf
- Belskaya GN, Krylova LG (2015). The influence of cellex on the dynamics of speech disorders in the acute period of ischemic stroke. https://pharm-sintez.ru/files/pdf/Ter.%20napravleniye.Sealeks.%20Stat’ya%20po%20preparatu.%20Bel’skaya%20G.N..pdf
- Tanashyan MM, Maksimova MYu, Domashenko MA (2015). Dyscirculatory Encephalopathy. https://pharm-sintez.ru/files/pdf/Tselleks%20Article%20popreparatuTer.spravochnik.pdf
- Kulesh AA, Shestakov VV (2016). Post-stroke cognitive impairment and the possibility of treatment with cellex. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27240179/
- Gaponenko IA, Bakhareva EV, Zolotareva ZM et al (2018). The experience of using cellex in treatment of patients with acute ischemic stroke. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29863691/
- Golubova TF, Vlasenko SV et al (2018). The efficacy of cellex combined with sanatorium-based rehabilitation scheme in patients with cerebral palsy. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30132454/
- Korsunskaya LL, Vlasenko SV et al (2018). The effect of cellex on regenerative processes in cerebral parenchymal hemorrhage under experimental condition. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30132461/
- Khabirov FA, Khaibullin TI et al (2020). Comparison of the efficacy of Cellex and Cortexin in patients in the early recovery period of ischemic stroke. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33449527/
- Volodeeva EA, Samarina SIu et al (2020). Effectiveness of complex rehabilitation in post-stroke patients treated with cellex. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32929922/
- Lavrick SYu, Borisov AS, Shprakh VV (2021). Cellex in the therapy of patients with complex and central apnea in the early recovery period of ischemic stroke. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33908229/
- Saiko Y V (2021). The use of the neuropeptide drug Cellex in a child with epilepsy. Clinical case. https://infocompany-sovmed.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/16-19.pdf
Based on Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!