Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cerebrolysin Online!
Cerebrolysin is a mix of enzymatically treated neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) derived from pig brains. Its constituents can include low molecular weight neuropeptides that are similar to fragments of natural neurotrophic factors (NTF), for example, ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cells derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and insulin-like growth factor (IGF).
Cerebrolysin has been studied for potential use in a wide variety of neurodegenerative disorders. It can be beneficial in the treatment of dementia including Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Cerebrolysin is available in different ampoule sizes: from 2ml to 20ml 📦 Fast US Domestic Delivery and International Shipping 📦
|Generic name:||Cerebrolysin, FPF-1070|
|Form:||Solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections in ampoules/vials.|
|Form description:||Transparent solution of amber color|
|Active ingredient:||215.2 mg of Cerebrolysin concentrate in an aqueous solution|
|Excipients:||Sodium hydroxide and water for injection|
|ATC code:||N06ВХ Nootropics|
|Shelf life:||5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Manufacturer:||EVER Pharma, Austria. www.everpharma.com|
What is Cerebrolysin Used For?
Cerebrolysin is a neuropeptide preparation with neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects. This “smart drug” is used in the complex treatment of cerebrovascular disorders:
- Strokes and stroke complications;
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- ADHD in children;
- Antidepressant-resistant depressions;
- Other brain diseases.
What are Cerebrolysin Benefits?
Cerebrolysin is used in the complex treatment of acute and chronic disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). It supports endogenous repair and recovery processes after an injury or degenerative disease. It also helps to protect the brain against pathological events and cascades. Cerebrolysin mechanism of action resides in its ability to activate endogenous defense mechanisms (ESM), which include four main components: 1) Neurotrophic, 2) Neuroprotection, 3) Neuroplasticity, and 4) Neurogenesis.
As practice shows, repeated and long-term courses of treatment with Cerebrolysin peptide lead to an increase in the effectiveness of neuro-therapy, especially in relation to improved cognitive and behavioral functions.
In clinical practice, Cerebrolysin is known to reduce symptoms of depression, cognitive impairment, and autonomic disorders. It is said to relieve pain syndrome and enhance the effect of tricyclic antidepressants.
Is Cerebrolysin Safe to Take?
Cerebrolysin has an excellent safety record. Unless taken in large amounts (>10 ml), adverse reactions are mild and rare.
The drug may be even prescribed with caution in the first trimester of pregnancy and during lactation. The results of experimental studies suggest that Cerebrolysin is void of teratogenic or toxic effects on the fetus. Consultation and supervision by a medical professional are required!
Special attention shall be taken when stacking Cerebrolysin with antidepressants, including MAO inhibitors.
Where To Buy Cerebrolysin?
Authentic Cerebrolysin ampoules for injection are available at CosmicNootropic. We offer the most popular forms: Cerebrolysin 5ml and Cerebrolysin 10ml ampoules as well as other volumes depending on the purpose of use.
You do not need a prescription to obtain Cerebrolysin online. Buy it with fast delivery in the USA and internationally. CosmicNootropic offers bulk discounts 👍
Check out our blog post
🧠 Comprehensive Cerebrolysin Review with FAQ Section 🧠
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is the Optimal Cerebrolysin Dosage?
Cerebrolysin has indication-specific dosing. The most common regime for improving brain function is IM injections of 5 ml daily. The course of treatment is 4 weeks unless otherwise prescribed by your attending physician.
Dose recommendations from the manufacturer:
|Condition||Dosage||When to start||Duration|
|Stroke||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 10 – 21 days|
|Vascular dementia||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|Alzheimer’s disease||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|TBI||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 7 – 30 days|
How to Inject Cerebrolysin?
The main ways of administering the drug are intramuscular (IM) and intravenous (IV). The gluteal region is the best spot to inject IM. Relax your muscle and inject slowly. Here are a couple of tips on how to make injections. Please follow the sterility instructions!
What are Cerebrolysin Side Effects?
Rare cases of adverse reactions to Cerebrolysin may include fatigue, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, etc.
Please note that it is important to follow the recommendations of the drug administration to minimize the chance of adverse reactions.
The drug is injected slowly. If the injection is made too fast, in rare cases, there can be a feeling of heat, sweating, dizziness, heart palpitations, or arrhythmia.
Cerebrolysin is reported to lose its effectiveness when used for longer than necessary. However, there are anecdotal cases of Cerebrolysin causing anxiety, headaches, and aches in the body when the medication brings no benefit any longer.
- Rutheret al (1994) Efficacy of the Peptidergic Nootropic Drug Cerebrolysin in Patients with Senile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type (SDAT) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8159781
- L. Francis-Turner, V. Valouskova (1996) Nerve growth factor and nootropic drug Cerebrolysin but not fibroblast growth factor can reduce spatial memory impairment elicited by fimbria-fornix transection: short-term study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8848264
- Schwab et al (1997) Morphofunctional effects of moderate forebrain ischemia combined with short-term hypoxia in rats – protective effects of Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9085071
- V. Valouskova and A. Gschanes (1999) Effects of NGF, b-FGF, and Cerebrolysin on Water Maze Performance and on Motor Activity of Rats: Short- and Long-Term Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10082636
- Masliah et al (1999) Cerebrolysin Ameliorates Performance Deficits, and Neuronal Damage in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9972690
- Bae et al (2000) A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Cerebrolysin for Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11129744
- Ruther et al (2000) Sustained improvements in patients with dementia of Alzheimer’s type (DAT) 6 months after termination of Cerebrolysin therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11005546
- Ruether et al (2001) A 28-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11552768
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Antiapoptotic effects of the peptidergic drug Cerebrolysin on primary cultures of embryonic chick cortical neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11475013
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Effects of Cerebrolysin on the outgrowth and protection of processes of cultured brain neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11459078
- Eder et al (2001) Increased density of glutamate receptor subunit 1 due to Cerebrolysin treatment: An immunohistochemical study on aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197668
- Panisset et al (2002) Cerebrolysin in Alzheimer’s disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with a neurotrophic agent https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12111446
- Rockenstein et al (2003) The neuroprotective effects of Cerebrolysin in a transgenic model of Alzheimer’s disease are associated with improved behavioral performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628195
- Ladurner et al (2004) Neuroprotective treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with acute stroke: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15583955
- Alvarez et al (2006) A 24-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of three dosages of Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16420392
- Rockenstein et al (2006) Cerebrolysin Decreases Amyloid-b Production by Regulating Amyloid Protein Precursor Maturation in a Transgenic Model of Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16511867
- Wei et al (2007) Meta-analysis: the efficacy of nootropic agent Cerebrolysin in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17318304
- Ren et al (2007) Cerebrolysin enhances functional recovery following focal cerebral infarction in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17473393
- Alvarez et al (2008) Reductions in qEEG slowing over 1 year and after treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with moderate–severe traumatic brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18273537
- Muresanu et al (2008) A pilot study to evaluate the effects of Cerebrolysin on cognition and qEEG in vascular dementia: Cognitive improvement correlates with qEEG acceleration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18048059
- Alvarez et al (2009) Reduced TNF-a and increased IGF-I levels in the serum of Alzheimer’s disease patients treated with the neurotrophic agent Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531281
- Sharma et al (2010) Cerebrolysin reduces blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier permeability change, brain pathology, and functional deficits following traumatic brain injury in the rat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633118
- Guekht et al (2011) Cerebrolysin in Vascular Dementia: Improvement of Clinical Outcome in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20656516
- Alcantara-Gonzalez et al (2012) Combined Administration of Cerebrolysin and Donepezil Induces Plastic Changes in Prefrontal Cortex in Aged Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22826038
- Heiss (2012) Cerebrolysin in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke in Asia Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22282884
- Menon et al (2012) Cerebrolysin, a Mixture of Neurotrophic Factors Induces Marked Neuroprotection in Spinal Cord Injury Following Intoxication of Engineered Nanoparticles from Metals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22229324
- Chen et al (2013) Cerebrolysin enhances cognitive recovery of mild traumatic brain injury patients: double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23656173
- Amiri-Nikpour et al (2014) Cerebrolysin effects on neurological outcomes and cerebral blood flow in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516711
- Muresanu et al (2015) Cerebrolysin and Recovery After Stroke (CARS) A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26564102
- Ziganshina et al (2016) Cerebrolysin for acute ischaemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27918088
- Chutko et al (2017) [The efficacy of cerebrolysin in the treatment of autism spectrum disorders] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29053124/
- M Brainin (2018) Cerebrolysin: a multi-target drug for recovery after stroke https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30004268/
- Torshin et al (2019) [Cerebrolysin peptides as mood stabilizers] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31994517/
- Alzoubi et al (2020) Cerebrolysin prevents sleep deprivation induced memory impairment and oxidative stress https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31987894/
- S Gavrilova, A Alvarez (2021) Cerebrolysin in the therapy of mild cognitive impairment and dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease: 30 years of clinical use https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32808294/
- Strilciuc et al (2021) Safety of Cerebrolysin for Neurorecovery after Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Twelve Randomized-Controlled Trials https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34959697/
- Mureșanu et al (2022) The Effect of Cerebrolysin on Anxiety, Depression, and Cognition in Moderate and Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Patients: A CAPTAIN II Retrospective Trial Analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35630065/
- Villarreal-Reyna et al (2022) Cerebrolysin induces hair repigmentation associated to MART-1/Melan-A reactivation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36411485/
Based on 231 Reviews
Eli G.Verified Buyer
Order received satisfactory
Good experience. Good communication and timely delivery
Dear Eli, thank you for your feedback! 💛
JEFF M.Verified Buyer
Cosmic has Cerebrolysin
Very happy to know Cosmic has Cerebrolysin, arrived ok, and was active in vivo. Thanks.
Dear Jeff, thank you for your feedback!
Ryan R.Verified Buyer
Just wanna be able to buy from the United States instead of Russia.
Dear Ryan, Thank you for your feedback! This option will be available again in the near future!
Chee Y.Verified Buyer
Cerebrolysin to Malaysia
The entire process from purchasing it online, to the delivery to the doorsteps poses very minimal problem. Very responsive and helpful customer service too. And cerebrolysin is just an amazing peptide.
Hi Chee Yean! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us 😊
Nolan M.Verified Buyer
Blurs the line between nootropic and supplement
I have dabbled in nootropics for a long time weighing between placebo and scaling effects. This was different. It’s is similar to caffeine in terms of noticeable effects. With caffeine you know that it’s working. With cerebrolysin this is also the case. Take a week to let your brain adjust to the cycle of the supplement then after that’s it’s smooth sailing.
Hi Nolan! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product. :)
German L.Verified Buyer
Easy to use and provides great benefit to patients.
Dear German, Thanks a lot for the review. We're happy to know it helps your patients!
Kevin S.Verified Buyer
Let me know when you can ship them from the US!
Dear Kevin, You can follow us on social media in order not to miss the announcement! :)
Isabel B.Verified Buyer
Help me with depression and anxiety
Cerebrolysin has been a big change for me. I had been suffering from constant anxiety and some depression and when I started Cerebrolysin the effects were I felt more calm, relax and as if I could see things from another perspective. I am going to continue after 2 or 3 weeks another round of Cerebrolysin. I recommend to anyone who wants to improve your mental health.
Dear Isabel, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product. We are glad that Cerebrolysin helped you!
Shan k.Verified Buyer
Amazing product and service.
Got everything fast and it was great and well packed.
Dear Shan, thank you for your feedback!
DIEGO G.Verified Buyer
URGENT: WARNING Dangerous SCAM
Dear Nootropics community. I am writing to you today with a sense of utmost urgency and deep concern regarding an alarming issue. I must stress that Cosmic Nootropics has been operating under false pretenses and has managed to deceive countless individuals. Their website's so-called "High Risk Destination" list is non-existent, they notified you once your payment is made, putting your financial safety at grave risk. Once you make a payment, they will provide no information about your order and instead, their support team will subject you to a disgraceful display of disrespect and impatience. They will treat you as though your hard-earned money is worthless and ignore any attempts to inquire about your order's status. Stay away from Cosmic Nootropics and spread this warning to your friends, family, and anyone else in your network who might be considering dealing with them. We cannot emphasize enough the gravity of this situation. If you have already been affected by this scam, we advise you to take immediate action to safeguard your finances and personal information. Reach out to your financial institution and report the fraudulent transaction. Additionally, I urge you to report the scam to your local authorities so that appropriate action can be taken against these unscrupulous individuals. I only intend to protect another individual like myself from such malicious practices and against such scams. We highly encourage your cooperation in sharing this critical message to ensure that no one else falls prey to Cosmic Nootropics' deceit. Remember, together, we can overcome this threat. Stay vigilant, and let us stand united against this treacherous SCAM. Best regards, community.
Hi Diego, When you select a shipping country, the message "This country is on the high-risk list" appears in your cart. We provide our regular Reshipment & Refund guarantee if the destination country is on the White List, which is available on our website on the "Reshipment & Refund Policy" page. In all other cases, the country is considered a High-Risk Destination, which is also said on our "Reshipment & Refund Policy" page. Any person who reads this can go and check it out and see that all this information is available to everyone. I also checked the reply of our support team to you and it was completely ok. They told you that we can't give you any additional information about the tracking status of your order other than what you already have and it's true, we can't do it. We always try to help our customers as much as possible, but we are not a carrier and we do not have additional information about the tracking status of your package. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the service. If you can't find any information on our website, you can always ask our support team.
Thu N.Verified Buyer
Doesn’t feel the same
For some reason it didn’t feel the same as the first time taking this. I don’t know if I got a bad batch or something but it was giving me shoulder joint pain after using it and didn’t experience any benefits.
Hi Thu, I'm very sorry to hear it and this is very strange because we have not received such feedback before. We recommend consulting a doctor to find out what was the reason for the pain.
Linda S.Verified Buyer
I COULDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE I NEVER FINISHED THE ENTIRE VIDEO OR PURCHASED THE PRODUCT.I DO BELIEVE IT WOULD BE A GREAT PRODUCT IF THE VIDEO DID NOT CUT OUT ON ME. SINCERELY LINDA SMITH
Dear Linda, thank you for your feedback, but I'm afraid we didn't quite understand you. You can contact us via email and tell us more about the problem. We will be happy to try to help you!
Daniel K.Verified Buyer
Love the product, getting used to the ordering process
My business credit card doesn't work to order Cerebrolysin but Revolut works fine, and I'm getting used to clandestine ordering instructions. I really appreciate the service, the emails and the very helpful customer service folks at Cosmic Nootropic.
Hi Daniel! Thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. :)
john s.Verified Buyer
The best (and only Cerebrolysin) I have tried in my entire life!!
Very good, seemed to help. There were a few unexpected positive and negative side effects. Verbal fluency was increased, speed of processing was increased, but I also noticed some emotional effects. Overall a great product, and as always, Cosmic comes through with premium quality! Will be buying again.
Dear John, Thank you for sharing your experience. We really appreciate it!
Bobbi C.Verified Buyer
Great quality product
I have stocked up my supply. Prices are fair, service excellent and packaging options fit all situations. Highly recommend!
We're happy to know that, Bobbi! Thank you for the feedback!
Jonathan J.Verified Buyer
Worked fairly well. I suppose I set my expectations too high. But it definitely did work. Helps with memory and recall for me. As well as verbal fluidity would definitely recommend cosmic and would buy again.
Thanks for your feedback, Jonathan! We're glad to know that you had a positive experience with us:)
Nicholas E.Verified Buyer
I did notice a slight improvement in cognitive functioning, but just above knowing that it wasn’t a placebo effect- nothing, in my opinion worth shelling out another $50 to $100 to continue any further treatment. Mind you, this is the perspective of someone who is already healthy with no prior mental or physical ailments. I based my rating on my overall experience- 5 stars for service and quality; 3 stars (or just under) for the personal result of the product itself. I suspect that this product would have had a more profound effect if I had had a prior mental deficiency, as it was probably meant for such a use, as opposed to a general nootropic in my opinion.
Hi Nicholas! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with or service! Sorry to hear the product didn't work for you. For most nootropics, the effect can be varied for different people. It strongly depends on the personal conditions, so we always recommend consulting a specialist before taking any medication.
Kandace M.Verified Buyer
I started with .5mg and am now up to 1mg and the effects are just as expected. I feel a sense of calm on stressful days and overall a sense of wellbeing.
Thank you for the review, Kandace! Glad to know our product works for you!
Stephanie A.Verified Buyer
Ready for round 2!
Let us know your thoughts afterward! :)
My husband and I both run courses of this and it is unbelievable. I can tell right away, my brain fires faster and sharper.
Hi Brandy, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product. :)
I have Serotonin Syndrome. Has anyone used this to help recover? And, does this come with needles/syringes? If not, where do I buy and what size? Thanks. BTW, none of your "contact us" links work, which is super annoying.
Hello Molly, You can always use [email protected] to contact us. Other than that I've asked our IT guys to check the links. Unfortunately Serotonin Syndrome is not on the list of indications, so we cannot say if Cerebrolysin will work. As for syringes, you have to buy them separately, as it may be sometimes problematic for us to ship them. You can buy any syringes of the appropriate volume at your local pharmacy. You will need the ones for IM injections
Was this helpful?0 0
do you ship to australia
Hi Erica, We do! Please check our Delivery page for more info
Was this helpful?0 0
You will now receive regular updates from us!