Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cerebrolysin Online!
Cerebrolysin is a mix of enzymatically treated neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) derived from pig brains. Its constituents can include low molecular weight neuropeptides that are similar to fragments of natural neurotrophic factors (NTF) for example ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cells derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and insulin-like growth factor (IGF).
Cerebrolysin has been studied for potential use in a wide variety of neurodegenerative disorders. It can be beneficial in the treatment of dementia including Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Cerebrolysin is available in different ampoule sizes: from 1ml to 20ml 📦 Fast US Domestic Delivery and International Shipping 📦
|Generic name:||Cerebrolysin, FPF-1070|
|Form:||Solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections in ampoules/vials.|
|Form description:||Transparent solution of amber color|
|Active ingredient:||215.2 mg of Cerebrolysin concentrate in an aqueous solution|
|Excipients:||Sodium hydroxide and water for injection|
|ATC code:||N06ВХ Nootropics|
|Shelf life:||5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage:||Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C (77°F). Do not freeze. Protect from light.|
|Manufacturer:||EVER Pharma, Austria. www.everpharma.com|
What is Cerebrolysin Used For?
Cerebrolysin is a neuropeptide preparation with neuroprotective and neurorestorative effects. This “smart drug” is used in the complex treatment of cerebrovascular disorders:
- Strokes and stroke complications;
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- ADHD in children;
- Antidepressant-resistant depressions;
- Other brain diseases.
What are Cerebrolysin Benefits?
Cerebrolysin is used in the complex treatment of acute and chronic disorders of the central nervous system (CNS). It supports endogenous repair and recovery processes after an injury or degenerative disease. It also helps to protect the brain against pathological events and cascades. Cerebrolysin mechanism of action resides in its ability to activate endogenous defense mechanisms (ESM), which include four main components: 1) Neurotrophic, 2) Neuroprotection, 3) Neuroplasticity, and 4) Neurogenesis.
As practice shows, repeated and long-term courses of treatment with Cerebrolysin peptide lead to an increase in the effectiveness of neuro-therapy, especially in relation to improved cognitive and behavioral functions.
In clinical practice, Cerebrolysin is known to reduce symptoms of depression, cognitive impairment, and autonomic disorders. It is said to relieve pain syndrome and enhance the effect of tricyclic antidepressants.
What are Cerebrolysin Side Effects?
Rare cases of adverse reactions to Cerebrolysin may include fatigue, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, etc.
Please note that it is important to follow the recommendations of the drug administration to minimize the chance of adverse reactions. Please refer to our dosage section for more information.
Is Cerebrolysin Safe to Take?
Cerebrolysin has an excellent safety record. Unless taken in large amounts (>10 ml), adverse reactions are mild and rare.
The drug may be even prescribed with caution in the first trimester of pregnancy and during lactation. The results of experimental studies suggest that Cerebrolysin is void of teratogenic or toxic effects on the fetus. Consultation and supervision by a medical professional is required!
Special attention shall be taken when stacking Cerebrolysin with antidepressants, including MAO inhibitors.
Where To Buy Cerebrolysin?
Authentic Cerebrolysin ampoules for injection are available at CosmicNootropic. We offer the most popular forms: Cerebrolysin 5ml and Cerebrolysin 10ml ampoules as well as other volumes depending on the purpose of use.
You do not need a prescription to obtain Cerebrolysin online. Buy it with fast delivery in the USA and internationally. CosmicNootropic offers bulk discounts 👍
Check out our blog post
🧠 Comprehensive Cerebrolysin Review with FAQ Section 🧠
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is the Optimal Cerebrolysin Dosage?
Cerebrolysin has indication-specific dosing. The most common regime for improving brain function is IM injections of 5 ml daily. The course of treatment is 4 weeks unless otherwise prescribed by your attending physician.
Dose recommendations from the manufacturer:
|Condition||Dosage||When to start||Duration|
|Stroke||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 10 – 21 days|
|Vascular dementia||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|Alzheimer’s disease||10 – 30 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 1 cycle: 5 days a week/ 4 weeks, 2-4 cycles per year|
|TBI||20 – 50 ml||/ as soon as possible||/ 7 – 30 days|
How to Inject Cerebrolysin?
The main ways of administering the drug are intramuscular (IM) and intravenous (IV). The gluteal region is the best spot to inject IM. Relax your muscle and inject slowly. Here is a couple of tips on how to make injections. Please do follow the sterility instructions!
- Rutheret al (1994) Efficacy of the Peptidergic Nootropic Drug Cerebrolysin in Patients with Senile Dementia of the Alzheimer Type (SDAT) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8159781
- L. Francis-Turner, V. Valouskova (1996) Nerve growth factor and nootropic drug Cerebrolysin but not fibroblast growth factor can reduce spatial memory impairment elicited by fimbria-fornix transection: short-term study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8848264
- Schwab et al (1997) Morphofunctional effects of moderate forebrain ischemia combined with short-term hypoxia in rats – protective effects of Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9085071
- V. Valouskova and A. Gschanes (1999) Effects of NGF, b-FGF, and Cerebrolysin on Water Maze Performance and on Motor Activity of Rats: Short- and Long-Term Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10082636
- Masliah et al (1999) Cerebrolysin Ameliorates Performance Deficits, and Neuronal Damage in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9972690
- Bae et al (2000) A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of Cerebrolysin for Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11129744
- Ruther et al (2000) Sustained improvements in patients with dementia of Alzheimer’s type (DAT) 6 months after termination of Cerebrolysin therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11005546
- Ruether et al (2001) A 28-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study with Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11552768
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Antiapoptotic effects of the peptidergic drug Cerebrolysin on primary cultures of embryonic chick cortical neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11475013
- Hartbauer et al (2001) Effects of Cerebrolysin on the outgrowth and protection of processes of cultured brain neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11459078
- Eder et al (2001) Increased density of glutamate receptor subunit 1 due to Cerebrolysin treatment: An immunohistochemical study on aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12197668
- Panisset et al (2002) Cerebrolysin in Alzheimer’s disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with a neurotrophic agent https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12111446
- Rockenstein et al (2003) The neuroprotective effects of Cerebrolysin in a transgenic model of Alzheimer’s disease are associated with improved behavioral performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628195
- Ladurner et al (2004) Neuroprotective treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with acute stroke: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15583955
- Alvarez et al (2006) A 24-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of three dosages of Cerebrolysin in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16420392
- Rockenstein et al (2006) Cerebrolysin Decreases Amyloid-b Production by Regulating Amyloid Protein Precursor Maturation in a Transgenic Model of Alzheimer’s Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16511867
- Wei et al (2007) Meta-analysis: the efficacy of nootropic agent Cerebrolysin in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17318304
- Ren et al (2007) Cerebrolysin enhances functional recovery following focal cerebral infarction in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17473393
- Alvarez et al (2008) Reductions in qEEG slowing over 1 year and after treatment with Cerebrolysin in patients with moderate–severe traumatic brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18273537
- Muresanu et al (2008) A pilot study to evaluate the effects of Cerebrolysin on cognition and qEEG in vascular dementia: Cognitive improvement correlates with qEEG acceleration https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18048059
- Alvarez et al (2009) Reduced TNF-a and increased IGF-I levels in the serum of Alzheimer’s disease patients treated with the neurotrophic agent Cerebrolysin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531281
- Sharma et al (2010) Cerebrolysin reduces blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier permeability change, brain pathology, and functional deficits following traumatic brain injury in the rat https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633118
- Guekht et al (2011) Cerebrolysin in Vascular Dementia: Improvement of Clinical Outcome in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20656516
- Alcantara-Gonzalez et al (2012) Combined Administration of Cerebrolysin and Donepezil Induces Plastic Changes in Prefrontal Cortex in Aged Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22826038
- Heiss (2012) Cerebrolysin in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke in Asia Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22282884
- Menon et al (2012) Cerebrolysin, a Mixture of Neurotrophic Factors Induces Marked Neuroprotection in Spinal Cord Injury Following Intoxication of Engineered Nanoparticles from Metals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22229324
- Chen et al (2013) Cerebrolysin enhances cognitive recovery of mild traumatic brain injury patients: double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23656173
- Amiri-Nikpour et al (2014) Cerebrolysin effects on neurological outcomes and cerebral blood flow in acute ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25516711
- Muresanu et al (2015) Cerebrolysin and Recovery After Stroke (CARS) A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26564102
- Ziganshina et al (2016) Cerebrolysin for acute ischaemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27918088
Semax® is a Russian peptide with nootropic properties. You can buy Semax to improve mental and physical performance. The drug was shown to increase BDNF which is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. Two forms of Semax are available! It can be used for improving attention and memory (Semax 0.1%) and for treating strokes (Semax 1%). Fast US domestic shipping.
Selank® is an anxiolytic peptide drug with nootropic properties. By its structure, Selank is based on endogenous tetrapeptide tuftsin, which plays an important role in the immune system. The spectrum of pharmacological action of Selank is unique. It is a popular anti-anxiety medicine with antidepressant and anti-asthenic actions; it also has a capacity to enhance cognitive functions. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Cortexin® - a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It was shown to provide a normalizing effect on many functions of the brain. It has been used in children and adults for a wide variety of indications including ADHD, TBI and minor cerebral problems. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analog of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used in the pill form. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people and help people come to an agreement easier. Oxytocin pills can also decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.