Formulation and Packaging
Solution for injections in 2.2 ml ampoules.
Active ingredients: a complex of animal, herbal and mineral components. Inactive ingredients: sodium chloride and water for injections.
Application and Dosage
To be administered via intramuscular, subcutaneous or intradermal injection. Dosage and length of treatment course shall be prescribed by a doctor. Recommended dosage is 1 ampoule 1-3 times a week. The length of treatment course is 4-6 weeks.
How to open an ampoule:
- Turn the ampoule so that the colour spot is on top.
- Tap to shake the ampoule’s contents.
- Remove the ampoule’s top section by pushing away the part indicated with the colour spot.
- children under 18 years of age (due to lack of clinical data);
- hypersensitivity to quinine;
- individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Allergic response, especially skin allergies.
In case of side effects, it is recommended to stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
No significant drug interaction was registered.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature of 15-25°C. Shelf life is 5 years. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
Cerebrum compositum is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It is useful as part of complex therapy of different types of encephalopathy as it stimulates immunity and cell regeneration. It helps enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance and mood. The medicine is built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal and mineral components.
- cerebrum suis, embryo totalis suis and placenta totalis suis (extracts from several pig’s body organs) which are effective against mental exhaustion and premature ageing and widely used in medicinal practices;
- herbal components such as northern white-cedar extract (rich in Vitamin C), mountain arnica extract (has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and a long track record of medicinal use), yellow jessamine (used in treating papulous eruptions, neuralgic otalgia, dysmenorrhea, muscular rheumatism and headaches) and horse-chestnut seed extract (well known for its venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties);
- mineral components such as grey amber (historically used for headaches, colds, epilepsy, and other ailments);
- phosphorus containing compounds such as phosphoric acid, magnesium phosphoricum (a useful remedy for neuralgia) and kalium phosphoricum (protects nerve cells and improves blood circulation in the brain).
- various types of encephalopathy (memory or attention disorders);
- in order to stimulate regeneration processes and nonspecific immunity.