CEREBRUM COMPOSITUM ®
Cerebrum Compositum is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It is useful as part of complex therapy of different types of encephalopathy as it stimulates immunity and cell regeneration. It helps to enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance, and mood. The medicine is built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal, and mineral components.
- Cerebrum suis, embryo totalis suis, and placenta totalis suis (extracts from several pig’s body organs) which are effective against mental exhaustion and premature aging and widely used in medicinal practices;
- Herbal components such as northern white-cedar extract (rich in Vitamin C), mountain arnica extract (has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and a long track record of medicinal use), yellow jessamine (used in treating papulous eruptions, neuralgic otalgia, dysmenorrhea, muscular rheumatism, and headaches) and horse-chestnut seed extract (well known for its venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory, and free radical scavenging properties);
- Mineral components such as grey amber (historically used for headaches, colds, epilepsy, and other ailments);
- Phosphorus-containing compounds such as phosphoric acid, magnesium phosphoricum (a useful remedy for neuralgia), and kalium phosphoricum (protects nerve cells and improves blood circulation in the brain).
Indications for Cerebrum Compositum
- Various types of encephalopathy (memory or attention disorders);
- In order to stimulate regeneration processes and nonspecific immunity.
Produced by Heel, Germany.
Solution for injections in 2.2 ml ampoules.
Active ingredients: a complex of animal, herbal and mineral components.
Inactive ingredients: sodium chloride and water for injections.
Dosage and administration
To be administered via intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intradermal injection. Dosage and length of treatment course shall be prescribed by a doctor. The recommended dosage is 1 ampoule 1–3 times a week. The length of the treatment course is 4–6 weeks.
How to open an ampoule:
1. Turn the ampoule so that the color spot is on top.
2. Tap to shake the ampoule’s contents.
3. Remove the ampoule’s top section by pushing away the part indicated with the color spot.
- Children under 18 years of age (due to lack of clinical data);
- Hypersensitivity to quinine;
- Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Allergic response, especially skin allergies.
In case of side effects, it is recommended to stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
No significant drug interaction was registered.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature of 15–25°C.
Shelf life is 5 years. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
Heel GmbH, Germany.
BBS Сosmetic Placental Peptide Extract is a biologically active polypeptide complex with cosmetic properties. It contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and holds free fluid, and together with linoleic acid and other biologically active substances, which are components of the product, prevents its loss. Regular use of this cosmetic product makes the skin resilient and supple.
$55.00 – $60.00
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound developed in USSR in 1974. Arbidol reduces the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes the incidence of complications. It is used in adults and children. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory, and as such it's capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. In Russia Arbidol is used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$7.00 – $9.00
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.