CEREBRUM COMPOSITUM ®
Cerebrum Compositum is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It is useful as part of complex therapy of different types of encephalopathy as it stimulates immunity and cell regeneration. It helps to enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance, and mood. The medicine is built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal, and mineral components.
- Cerebrum suis, embryo totalis suis, and placenta totalis suis (extracts from several pig’s body organs) which are effective against mental exhaustion and premature aging and widely used in medicinal practices;
- Herbal components such as northern white-cedar extract (rich in Vitamin C), mountain arnica extract (has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and a long track record of medicinal use), yellow jessamine (used in treating papulous eruptions, neuralgic otalgia, dysmenorrhea, muscular rheumatism, and headaches) and horse-chestnut seed extract (well known for its venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory, and free radical scavenging properties);
- Mineral components such as grey amber (historically used for headaches, colds, epilepsy, and other ailments);
- Phosphorus-containing compounds such as phosphoric acid, magnesium phosphoricum (a useful remedy for neuralgia), and kalium phosphoricum (protects nerve cells and improves blood circulation in the brain).
Indications for Cerebrum Compositum
- Various types of encephalopathy (memory or attention disorders);
- In order to stimulate regeneration processes and nonspecific immunity.
Produced by Heel, Germany.
Solution for injections in 2.2 ml ampoules.
Active ingredients: a complex of animal, herbal and mineral components.
Inactive ingredients: sodium chloride and water for injections.
Dosage and administration
To be administered via intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intradermal injection. Dosage and length of treatment course shall be prescribed by a doctor. The recommended dosage is 1 ampoule 1–3 times a week. The length of the treatment course is 4–6 weeks.
How to open an ampoule:
1. Turn the ampoule so that the color spot is on top.
2. Tap to shake the ampoule’s contents.
3. Remove the ampoule’s top section by pushing away the part indicated with the color spot.
- Children under 18 years of age (due to lack of clinical data);
- Hypersensitivity to quinine;
- Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Allergic response, especially skin allergies.
In case of side effects, it is recommended to stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
No significant drug interaction was registered.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature of 15–25°C.
Shelf life is 5 years. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
Heel GmbH, Germany.
$12.00 – $40.00
Noben® (Idebenone) is a nootropic used to treat various neurological disorders. It is a synthetic derivative of Coenzyme Q10, an endogenous compound involved in mitochondrial energy production. Noben was shown to improve cerebral blood flow and oxygen delivery to human brain. It also improves metabolic processes. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$20.00 – $35.00
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Buy Meldonium as a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$22.00 – $50.00
Ethoxidol® is a combination drug that inhibits free radical processes and has antioxidant, membrane-protective, anti-hypoxic, nootropic, anticonvulsant, anxiolytic and stress-protective effects. It contains ethylmethylhydroxypyridine malate, which is a compound that is very closely related to Mexidol. Etoxidol was shown to be more effective than Mexidol in cardiac antiarhythmic effects, while other effects were very similar.