Cerebrum Compositum is a multi-component homeopathic medicine intended to improve brain metabolism. It is useful as part of complex therapy of different types of encephalopathy as it stimulates immunity and cell regeneration. It helps to enhance brain function and improve the overall body tone, performance, and mood. The medicine is built up of more than 20 homeopathic animal, herbal, and mineral components.
- Cerebrum suis, embryo totalis suis, and placenta totalis suis (extracts from several pig’s body organs) which are effective against mental exhaustion and premature aging and widely used in medicinal practices;
- Herbal components such as northern white-cedar extract (rich in Vitamin C), mountain arnica extract (has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and a long track record of medicinal use), yellow jessamine (used in treating papulous eruptions, neuralgic otalgia, dysmenorrhea, muscular rheumatism, and headaches) and horse-chestnut seed extract (well known for its venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory, and free radical scavenging properties);
- Mineral components such as grey amber (historically used for headaches, colds, epilepsy, and other ailments);
- Phosphorus-containing compounds such as phosphoric acid, magnesium phosphoricum (a useful remedy for neuralgia), and kalium phosphoricum (protects nerve cells and improves blood circulation in the brain).
Indications for Cerebrum Compositum
- Various types of encephalopathy (memory or attention disorders);
- In order to stimulate regeneration processes and nonspecific immunity.
Produced by Heel, Germany.