Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Cogitum is an adaptogen with tonic and stimulating properties. It has a 40-year-long track record of successful application.
Cogitum is widely used in pediatrics and child neurology for treating delayed development, asthenic syndrome and for increasing endurance and mental performance in children and adolescents during high loads. The drug is prescribed in children aged 7 years and older. It enhances memory due to D-Aspartic acid which is a well-known metabolite. Cogitum is well tolerated in children and has a significant effect. However, it does not provide for an immediate effect as the child’s mental state improves gradually.
Cogitum is also a good option for adults in case of asthenia, heavy workload, recovery from different diseases, or the need for an increase in mental performance.
The drug is based on N-Acetylaspartic acid, which is a biologically active compound contained in the central nervous system (CNS). The drug stabilizes nervous regulation and has a stimulating effect.
- As part of complex therapy of asthenic syndrome;
- Fatigue with/without low mood;
- As an adjuvant for antidepressants;
- In pediatrics, Cogitum can be used as part of complex therapy of intellectual disability, birth defects of the central nervous system, delayed mental and speech development, delay in motor skills development, etc.
Produced by Sanofi, France.
Buy Cogitum medication at Cosmic Nootropic!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Contents30 ampoules per pack, 10 ml. Active ingredient: N-Acetylaspartic acid 250 mg; Inactive ingredients: Fructose 1,000 mg, methylparaben 15 mg, banana flavoring 7 mg, purified water up to 10 ml.
Dosage and administrationOral administration. The dosage is to be determined by the doctor. The average dose for adults is 3 ampules per day: 2 in the morning and 1 before sleep. Dosage for children aged 7 to 10 is 1 ampule in the morning. Dosage for children aged 10 to 18 is 2 ampules in the morning.
Side effectsAllergic response.
Storage conditionsKeep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Shelf life is 3 years.
- A Soulairac (1966) Examination of posture regulation by statokinesimetry. Its application to the study of vigilance levels in the normal subject before and after treatment with PC 63-14 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4384261
- M Lambert (1967) Alcoholic disintoxication therapy and psychiatry. The place of PC 63-14 (cogitum) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5613040
- J Guyotat (1968) Clinical trial in hospital setting of PC-63 14 (Cogitum). 30 cases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4391394
- A Soulairac, N Aymard (1968) Neuropsychic disorders due to alcoholism: clinical and biologic results of their treatment by PC 63-14 (dipotassium acetyl-amino-succinate) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4392390
- M Portmann, G Lacher (1968) Various reflections apropos of the use of PC 63-14 in reception deafness https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4388110
- P Orsini (1969) Acoustic trauma. Therapeutic trial of PC 63-14 (cogitum) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4388850
- C Bouvier, A Masquin (1969) Therapeutic effects of PC 63-14 in psychiatric practice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5363736
- Dubovtseva et al (1999) New approaches in the treatment of speech disorders in children with an organic brain lesion https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4388850
- O Milovanova, S Astanina (2016) Treatment of asthenoneurotic disorders in children https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28139636
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Heptor® is a drug based on ademetionine (S-Adenosyl methionine), which is currently considered one of the most powerful hepatoprotectors. Besides, ademetionine also has anti-inflammatory, painkiller and antidepressant effects. Heptor can relieve pain and stimulate tissue regeneration in patients with osteoarthritis. It is used to reduce withdrawal symptoms in patients with opioid addiction. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Leuzea P® (Maral root) is a Siberian herb with medicinal value. This maral root extract has adaptogenic properties, which means that it can increase the ability to resist stress. The main effect associated with Leuzea P is the enhancement of physical strength and muscle protein synthesis. Other indications for use include mental and physical fatigue. Leuzea P can promote clarity of mind and gives energy like coffee without overstimulating the nervous system. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
You will now receive regular updates from us!