Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cortexin® Online!
Cortexin is a complex of low molecular weight neuropeptides, amino acids and vitamins derived from the cerebral cortex of cattle. Cortexin is similar to Cerebrolysin, but it has a significantly larger amount of peptide fractions and fewer amino acids.
Recommended Course is 1 pack x 10 ml vials over 10 days. The course can be repeated in 3-6 months.
|Form:||10 vials of 5mg / 10 vials of 10mg|
|Form description:||Lyophilized powder or porous mass of white or white-yellowish color|
|Active ingredient:||Cortexin® (complex of water-soluble polypeptide fractions): 5 mg in a 3 ml vial, and 10 mg in a 5 ml vial|
|Excipients:||Glycine (stabilizer) – 6 mg in a 3 ml vial and 12 mg in a 5 ml vial.|
|Pharmacological action:||Neuroprotective, nootropic, antioxidant, tissue-specific|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep in a safe place out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Gerofarm, Russia https://geropharm.com/|
What is Cortexin?
Cortexin is a mixture of neuropeptide fractions, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, all of which have a mild positive effect on the brain. Similar to Cerebrolysin, Cortexin is based on neuropeptides and amino acids. While the former is produced from pig brains only, the latter is extracted mostly from young horned cattle cerebral cortex by acetic acid extraction. For more information on the comparison of the two compounds please read our blog post.
Cortexin comes in injection form only: 10 mg – for adults, and 5 mg – for children.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Cortexin?
Cortexin has the following effects:
- Nootropic effect: it improves higher cerebral functions, processes of learning and memory, concentration, attention, and tolerance to mental and physical stress;
- Neuroprotective effect: Cortexin protects neurons against different endogenous neurotoxic factors (glutamate, calcium ions, and free radicals) and reduces the toxic impact of psychotropic agents;
- Antioxidant effect: Cortexin inhibits lipid peroxidation, increases survival of neurons under oxidative stress and hypoxia;
- Tissue-specific effect: this drug activates metabolism of neurons of the central and peripheral nervous system as well as reparative processes; also, it promotes stimulation of cortical function and general improvement of the nervous system.
Wonder what the difference is between Cortexin and Cerebrolysin?
The answer is in the Cortexin video review via the link below ⏬
What is Cortexin Used for?
Intended uses of Cortexin are defined by its correction of impaired molecular and cellular processes. Cortexin injections are prescribed in the following cases:
- cerebral circulation disorders;
- encephalopathy of various genesis;
- acute and chronic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis;
- traumatic brain injury and its consequences;
- infantile cerebral palsy;
- psychomotor and speech retardation in children;
- cognitive disorders (dysfunction of memory and ideation);
- reduced learning ability.
There are evidences that Cortexin may relieve post-COVID syndrome. 
What is Cortexin Composition?
Amino acids: Aspartic acid – 446 nmol/mg; Glycine – 298 nmol/mg; Threonine – 212 nmol/mg; Serine – 268 nmol/mg; Glutamic acid – 581 nmol/mg; Proline – 187 nmol/mg; Alanine – 246 nmol/mg; Isoleucine – 356 nmol/mg; Tyrosine – 109 nmol/mg; Phenylalanine – 162 nmol/mg; Histidine – 116 nmol/mg; Lysine – 253 nmol/mg; Arginine and other amino acids – 202 nmol/mg.
Vitamins: Lysine – 253 nmol/mg; Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 0.08 mcg/10mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 0.03 mcg/10 mg; Niacin (Vitamin B3, Vitamin PP) – 0.05 mcg/10 mg; Retinol (Vitamin A) – 0.011 mcg/10mg; Alfa-tokoferol (vitamin E) – 0.007 mcg/10mg.
Minerals: (Cu) – 0.2129 mcg/10 mg; (Fe) – 2.26 mcg/10 mg; (Ca) – 22.93 mcg/10 mg; (Mg) – 8.5 mcg/10 mg; (K) – 19.83 mcg/10 mg; (Na) – 643.2 mcg/10 mg; (S) – 152.65 mcg/10 mg; (P) – 91.95 mcg/10 mg; (Zn) – 4.73 mcg/10 mg; (Mb) – 0.0203 mcg/10 mg; (Co) – 0.0044 mcg/10 mg; (Mn) – 0.0061 mcg/10 mg; (Se) – 0.0745 mcg/10 mg; (Al) – 0.3104 mcg/10 mg; (Li) – 0,0340 mcg/10 mg.
Where Can I Order Cortexin Online?
You can order Cortexin online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Cortexin in packs of 10x5mg and 10x10mg vials with fast US delivery and worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Cortexin and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other destinations via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Cortexin Dosage, How To Use?Cortexin has indication-specific dosing. The most common regime is intramuscular injections once daily: 10 mg per day for a period of 10 days for adults. For pediatric dosage please refer to the official instruction. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 3–6 months of discontinuation. Cortexin shall be taken in the first part of the day, before 3 p.m. Please use sterile needles, sterilize the administration site, wear sterile plastic gloves, and administer as soon as you open the vial. Before injection dissolve the content of the vial in 1-2 ml of 0.5% procaine (Novocain) solution, water for injection, or 0.9% sodium chloride solution. Relax your muscles and inject slowly.
What are the Side Effects of Cortexin?No adverse reactions were observed during administration when taken as indicated. Individual hypersensitivity to the product components is possible. Please pay close attention to your body response when you administer the drug for the first time.
- Coulter et al (1993) Identification of cortexin: a novel, neuron-specific, 82-residue membrane protein enriched in rodent cerebral cortex https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8336151
- Khavinson et al (1999) Cortexin effectiveness in circulatory encephalopathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10356917
- Shabanov et al (2007) Comparison of behavioral effects of cortexin and cerebrolysin injected into brain ventricles https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18214294
- Shabanov et al (2007) Comparative study of behavioral effects of cortexin and cerebrolysine upon intraventricular and intraperitoneal administration in rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17650626
- Nurguzhaev et al (2009) Use of cortexin in the early rehabilitation period of ischemic stroke of moderate severity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19672239
- B Gafurov, Sh Gafurov (2010) Cortexin in the complex treatment of post stroke epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20873481
- A Solov’ev, T Elistratova (2010) Effectiveness of cortexin in the complex treatment of patients with chronic alcohol encephalopathy and polyneuropathy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20517210
- Mendzheritsky et al (2015) Pinealon and Cortexin influence on behavior and neurochemical processes in 18-month aged rats within hypoxia and hypothermia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28509493
- Belova et al (2016) Efficacy of cortexin in acute and recovery periodes of hemispheric ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27845314
- Yakovlev et al (2017) Peptide drug cortexin inhibits brain caspase-8 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28251948
- A Yakovlev, N. Gulyaeva (2017) Molecular partners of Cortexin in the brain https://link.springer.com/article/10.1134/S1819712416040164
- Zukov et al (2018) Results of a multicenter study on the efficacy of cortexin in treatment of cognitive dysfunction in children ttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29652302h
- N Gulyaeva (2018) Molecular mechanisms of brain peptide-containing drugs: cortexin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30499504
- A Fedin (2018) The efficacy of cortexin and memantinol (memantine) in the treatment of cognitive impairment in patients with chronic cerebral ischemia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29460902
- Belova et al (2018) Efficacy of Korteksin in acute period of hemispheric ischemic stroke https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30132453
- Fedin et al (2018) Dose-dependent effects of cortexin in chronic cerebral ischemia (results of a multicenter randomized controlled study) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30335070
- Gulyaeva (2019) Molecular Mechanisms of the Actions of Brain Peptide-Containing Drugs: Cortexin https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11055-019-00839-4
- Mashin et al (2019) [Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of application of the drug cortexin in the complex rehabilitation of verticalization in patients with ischemic stroke in the acute period] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31626220/
- Putilina et al (2022) [Determination of the prevalence of postcovid syndrome and assessment of the effectiveness of the drug Cortexin in the treatment of neurological disorders in patients with postcovid syndrome. Results of the multicenter clinical and epidemiological observational program CORTEX] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35175707/
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Trimetazidine-Teva® is an antihypoxic drug stimulating the metabolism and oxygen supply in the myocardium and sensorineural organs in case of ischemia. Trimetazidine is prescribed as a long-term treatment of angina pectoris, and in some countries for tinnitus and dizziness. Controlled studies in angina patients have shown that Trimetazidine increases coronary flow reserve, thereby delaying the onset of ischemia. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!