CosmicNootropic Pill Box (for orders from Russia Only)
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT
Semax® is a Russian nootropic drug that is used as nasal drops to improve cognitive functions and treat various medical conditions. By its structure, Semax® is a fragment of endogenous neuropeptide ACTH. The drug was shown to increase BDNF that is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses.
The positive effects of neuropeptides were discovered in the late 1960s when D. de Vid - who coined the term neuropeptide - conducted a number of trials on white rats and found that fragments of adrenocorticotropic hormones facilitate learning abilities.
It was not, however, until the late 1970s, when the Soviet Ministry of Defence commissioned a wide range of experiments to determine the optimal way to prolong the effects and increase their scope. After a long and complicated trial and error process, the optimal peptide formula was synthesized, and it had 50 times longer effects than its natural analogue.
After that, an extensive research on humans was started to ensure safety, increase efficiency and determine the optimal dosages and delivery methods. As a result, on 20 December 1994, Semax® was officially brought to market. Since then it won a number of international awards and, on 7 December 2011, was included in the List of Vital & Essential Drugs, as studies showed that it was one of the most important remedies after strokes.
It is produced on a GMP-compliant factory by Peptogen Inc and is manufactured in two dosage forms: Semax® 0.1% and Semax® 1%:
Primary Uses of Semax® 0.1%:
- Increasing attention and memory during repetitive and monotonous tasks;
- Improvement of adaptive capacity of human body in extreme conditions and in extreme circumstances;
- Alleviating cognitive impairments caused by cerebrovascular disorders, traumatic brain injuries and neurosurgery;
- Cognitive disorders in kids above 7 y.o. including ADHD.
Primary Uses of Semax® 1%:
- Prevention and treatment of circulatory disorders including stroke;
- Acute ischemic stroke and treatment of cognitive inpairment caused by stroke;
- Transient ischemic attacks;
- Acute period of traumatic brain injury.
- In short, No. It is a pharmaceutical nootropic produced by Peptogen Inc. According to the official instruction (drug sheet), once opened a bottle of Semax® is to be kept at temperatures below 30°C (86°F) for a period of up to 30 days. Apart from that, we want to stress some other points:
- The product contains methylparaben (0.01%), which works as a preservative and ensures longer shelf-life. It is considered safe and is frequently used in other drugs.
- The product is sterile and is produced on a GMP-compliant factory, which is likely to increase storage duration.
- For longer periods of time, Semax should be stored at temperatures below 10°C (50°F). The shelf life of a new product is 2 years if stored below 10°C (50°F).
This implies that if the temperature between 10°C (50°F) to 30°C (86°F) the storage duration is anywhere between 30 days to 2 years, depending on the temperature.
*Up until now, nobody complained about Semax being unusable due to the heat during transportation, though we have been shipping for more than three years by now.
Dosage and Administration
One bottle of Semax contains 60 drops, each having 50 mcg of the active ingredient. The average dose is 2-3 drops in each nostril. Semax should be taken up to 3 times per day.
With the purpose of cognitive improvement, Semax should be taken 1-2 times a day - 2 drops in each nostril - for a period of 3 to 14 days.
*Depending on the chosen regimen, one bottle is sufficient for a course of 3 - 10 days.
Irritation of the nasal mucosa and very rare allergic reactions.
Semax was shown to be completely safe even when a hundredfold doses were administered.
Keep in a dark place at a temperature less than 10°C (50°F) for up to two years.
Note: If there is a need to increase the effect of Semax, a second dose 15-minutes after the first one should be taken. Using a stronger version might not result in a stronger effect, unless there is a strong indication.
Manufacture Contact Details: http://peptogen.ru, Moscow, Russia
MILDRONATE ® [Meldonium]
Mildronate ® is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Mildronate gained popularity after Maria Sharapova, a famous tennis player, said that she has been taking this drug for the last 10 years because of health reasons. Also, a number of other world and Olympic champions were tested positive for it. As of January 2016, this compound has been banned by WADA and may not be used by athletes anymore.
We recommend you this video explanation of Mildronate's effect in the cell.
Availability: in stock
A perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)
Cerebrolysin ® is a neurometabolic stimulator based on neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%) isolated from pig brain proteins. Unlike the majority of peptide drugs, Cerebrolysin ® has all the amino acids which compose the central nervous system; this can explain many additional positive properties of Cerebrolysin ®.
IT CAN BE KEPT OUTSIDE OF REFRIGERATOR WITH TEMPERATURE BELOW 25 ℃ (77.00 ℉)
Fast Domestic shipping available! 🇺🇸
Availability: in stock
VISOMITIN (Skulachev Ions | SKQ1 eye drops)
The main aspect of the mechanism of action of SkQ1 is protecting mitochondria from oxidative stress, which is a confirmed key factor in cell aging. That’s one of the reasons SkQ1 proved to be effective in a wide spectrum of models of age-related disorders. The main target of SkQ1 is to extend a healthspan.
The mechanism of action of SkQ1 involves at least two extremely complex and novel concepts: delivering a an extremely active antioxidant plastoquinone inside mitochondria and reducing reactive oxygen species production inside mitochondria in a controlled and sustainable manner.
Availability: in stock