Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Cycloferon® Online!
Cycloferon is an immunomodulator from Russia. It is a low molecular weight inducer of interferon synthesis. The primary use of Cycloferon is the treatment of respiratory infections. It is also used to treat viral and bacterial infections, suppress autoimmune infections, and rebalance the immune system.
Purchase Cycloferon with fast US delivery. Get a better price with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Meglumine acridone acetate / Cycloferonum|
|Form:||20 pills of 150mg / 5 ampoules of 2 ml|
|Form description:||Yellow round biconvex tablets with an enteric coating, in the cross-section the core is yellow / Clear yellow liquid.|
|Active ingredient for pills:||Meglumine acridone acetate (acridone acetic acid equivalent) – 150 mg, obtained according to the following formula: acridone acetic acid – 150 mg, meglumine (N-methylglucamine) – 146 mg.|
|Excipients for pills:||Povidone K 30 – 7.93 mg, calcium stearate – 3.07 mg, hypromellose – 2.73 mg, polysorbate 80 – 0.27 mg.
Enteric coating: methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer [1:1] – 23.21 mg, propylene glycol – 1.79 mg.
|Active ingredient for vials:||Meglumine acridone acetate (acridone acetic acid equivalent) – 125 mg, obtained according to the following formula: acridone acetic acid – 125 mg, meglumine (N-methylglucamine) – 96.3 mg.|
|Excipients for vials:||Water for injection|
|Pharmacological action:||Immunostimulating agent|
|Shelf life:||2 years / 5 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Polysan, Russia https://eng.polysan.ru/|
What is Cycloferon?
Cycloferon is a medicine that has been used in pharmacological practice for over 20 years, since 1992. Its widespread use is due to its effective antiviral and immunomodulating activity and the lack of adverse reactions. You can buy Cycloferon in every drugstore in Russia.
The active ingredient is meglumine acridone acetate, which is effective against not only viruses but also bacteria and fungi. Meglumine acridone acetate is an inducer of endogenous interferon, which has an antiviral, immunomodulating effect, as well as anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, and antitumor effects.
Cycloferon is included in the List of Essential and Important Medicines in the Russian Federation as well as in the treatment standards for influenza and colds of varying severity. The effect of the drug has been proven and adverse reactions are being monitored in all countries where the drug is registered. There are over 200 experimental, clinical and scientific publications have been published on Cycloferon.
Its effectiveness and safety have been confirmed in multicenter randomized clinical, pharmacoeconomic, and post-registration studies.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Cycloferon?
It has a direct antiviral effect, inhibiting the reproduction of the virus in the early stages (1–5 days) of the infectious process, reducing the infectivity of virus progeny, and leading to the formation of defective viral particles. It increases nonspecific resistance of the body against viral and bacterial infections.
The main producing cells of interferon after an administration of Cycloferon are macrophages, T- and B-lymphocytes. Depending on the type of infection, there is a predominance of activity of a particular immunity link. The drug induces high titers of interferon in organs and tissues containing lymphoid elements (spleen, liver, lungs), and activates bone marrow stem cells, stimulating the formation of granulocytes.
Cycloferon activates T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells, normalizing the balance between subpopulations of T-helpers and T-suppressors. It enhances the activity of α-interferons.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Cycloferon?
Due to such properties of the drug, it is supposed to perform the following functions in the human body:
- Activate bone marrow stem cells;
- Activate killer cells and T-lymphocytes;
- Normalize the immune status in HIV-infected people;
- Exhibit antimicrobial and antichlamydial action;
- Prevent the development of tumor processes in the body;
- Suppress autoimmune reactions;
- Rebalance of the immune system;
- Inhibit the growth and development of pathogenic viruses and bacteria.
What is Cycloferon Used For?
- Cycloferon is claimed to be effective against herpes viruses, influenza, and other activators of acute respiratory infections.
- Cycloferon ampoules are effective against tick-borne encephalitis viruses, influenza, hepatitis, herpes, cytomegalovirus, human immunodeficiency virus, papillomavirus, and other viruses.
- In acute viral hepatitis, Cycloferon prevents the transition of diseases into a chronic form.
- Cycloferon helps to stabilize immunity indicators at the stage of primary manifestations of HIV infection.
- The drug has been found effective as a component of immunotherapy in acute and chronic bacterial infections (neuroinfection, chlamydia, bronchitis, pneumonia, postoperative complications, urogenital infections, peptic ulcer disease).
- Cycloferon can suppress autoimmune reactions and provide anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects in patients with rheumatic and systemic diseases of the connective tissue.
- Due to the wide spectrum of action of Cycloferon, it is used not only for the treatment and prevention of acute viral infections but also in the treatment of other diseases, including oncology.
Where Can I Order Cycloferon Online?
You can purchase Cycloferon online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Cycloferon in packs of 20x150mg pills or 5x2ml ampoules. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before ordering any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can purchase Cycloferon and get it delivered to the US, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Cycloferon Dosage and Administration?
Cycloferon has a convenient dosage scheme. The medicine is available in several forms – tablets and injections. It is taken once a day according to the scheme indicated in the instructions, preferably in the morning before meals. For more information please refer to the description.
What are the Side Effects of Cycloferon?
Although Cycloferon is a potent drug, it has good tolerance and very few side effects. Instructions inform that the risk of adverse reactions increases if the doses of the medicine are not observed or if the drug is taken in the presence of contraindications in the anamnesis.
Like for any antiviral agent, there are some restrictions on the use of Cycloferon:
- Decompensatory stage of liver cirrhosis;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Children under 4 years old;
- Individual intolerance to the composition of the drug.
The drug is prescribed with caution to people with a history of gastrointestinal diseases, severe kidney and liver pathology or an allergy to interferon drugs.
Cycloferon has no structural analogs, i.e. drugs that have the same composition as the indicated drug. The list of drugs that have a different composition, but the same principle of action, is quite extensive.
It is important to note that Cycloferon is a powerful drug with a wide spectrum of action. It can be prescribed for serious diseases of a viral nature, including herpes infections, hepatitis, and other pathologies, while many analogs are only used for the treatment and prevention of influenza and colds.
It is also necessary to remember that many drugs are not prescribed for children, while Cycloferon is claimed to be suitable for use from 4 years old.
Before administering any of the drugs, it is important to familiarize yourself with the instructions and consult a doctor.
- Ivanov et al (1999) The use of Cycloferon in experimental radiotherapy of tumors. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10443234
- Sukhinin et al (2000) Protective effect of Cycloferon in experimental influenza. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11107650
- Aznabaev et al (2003) Use of Cycloferon in a combined treatment of chlamydial conjunctivitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12608044
- Gromov et al (2003) Neuroimmunopathological mechanisms of preclinical epileptogenesis and their correction by Cycloferon. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14763254
- Sologub et al (2009) Cycloferon, as an agent in the therapy and urgent prophylaxis of influenza and acute respiratory tract viral infection (multicentre randomized controlled comparative study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20201401
- Grigorian et al (2010) Effectiveness of Cycloferon liniment in a complex treatment, and monitoring of cytokine profile of gingival fluid of patients with paradontitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21207889
- Sukhanov et al (2012) An experimental study of the efficiency of Cycloferon in the complex chemotherapy of generalized drug-resistant tuberculosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23156086
- Malyĭ et al (2013) Cycloferon therapy of acute and chronic virus hepatitis C. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24738241
- Lialikau et al (2013). Efficiency of Cycloferon application in often ill children in the period of raised seasonal morbidity of acute respiratory infections. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23388533
- Lialikov et al (2013) Effect of Cycloferon on tonsils microflora in often ill children. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23767101
- Demchenko et al (2013) Cycloferon in complex therapy management of chronic laryngitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24757822
- Yermak et al (2014) Cycloferon therapy of chronic gastroduodenitis in children. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25975104
- Utkina et al (2014) Cycloferon biological activity characteristics. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25286535
- Stelmakh et al (2014) Pulmonary vasculitis as a clinical mask of HCV infection: efficiency of interferon-free antiviral therapy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25715495
- V Isakov, D Isakov (2015) Immunomodulators in the treatment and prevention of herpes virus infections. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26155705
- Soboleva et al (2015) Efficacy of Cycloferon liniment in the combined treatment of chronic gingivitis in patients with chronic infectious diseases. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26591207
- Mazina et al (2018) Clinical efficiency of Cycloferon in children and adults with HIV and/ or herpes infection: systematic review and meta-analysis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30358555
- Mazina et al (2019) [Cycloferon efficacy in treatment of upper respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31486434/
- N Tataurschikova (2021) [Cycloferon in local immunotherapy in patients with virus-associated rhinitis] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33720657/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
Arbidol® is a broad-spectrum antiviral compound that can reduce the severity of influenza and ARVI and minimizes their complications. Arbidol may also be immunomodulatory. It is capable of interferon induction and/or macrophage activation. Arbidol is said to be used to treat COVID-19 patients. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Naltrexone® is an opioid antagonist. It is primarily used to manage alcohol or opioid dependence. It reduces the effect of opioid analgesics and eliminates side effects of opioids (including endogenous ones). In alcoholism, it binds to opioid receptors and blocks the effects of endorphins. Low dose of Naltrexone (LDN) is recommended by some doctors for the use in HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Isoprinosine® is a synthetic antiviral compound formed from purine. Isoprinosine inhibits RNA in the nucleus of a bacterial microorganism. The drug is known to block enzyme bonds and inhibit the synthesis of the virus. Today it is used in Europe and other countries as a treatment for viral diseases including herpes, influenza, and viral hepatitis. Fast US domestic shipping is available.