Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Cytoflavin is a metabolic drug. Its pharmacological effects are stipulated by the complex effect of the components that make up the drug: succinic acid, inosine, nicotinamide, and riboflavin.
- Succinic acid. The name derives from Latin “succinum”, meaning amber. Amber was used for treatment in ancient Egypt and in antiquity. However, in those times the healing properties of minerals were closely interlinked with mystical perceptions. It was only in the 1500s that succinic acid was discovered as a separate functional substance. Georgius Agricola the German researcher managed to isolate from amber a substance called flos succinic, i.e. “amber flower” (subsequently “succinic acid”). Succinic acid is used in the medication as an active substance, improving tissue metabolism and energy supply and reducing tissue hypoxia.
- Ionzine is a metabolic agent, a precursor of ATP; it has antihypoxic, metabolic, and antiarrhythmic effects. It increases the energy balance of the myocardium, improves coronary circulation, prevents sequela of intraoperative renal ischemia.
- Nicotinamide belongs to a rare group of vitamins. It was first surfaced in 1867. However, only at the beginning of the 20th century, its significance for the organism was established. Nicotinamide treats vitamin deficiencies, has an anti-pellagric effect, and participates in redox biochemical processes in cells. It does not cause unpleasant skin side effects.
- Riboflavin. The discovery of the vitamin occurred in the early XX century. After the discovery of the complex of vitamins of group B, scientists noticed that some vitamins of this group were rapidly destroyed under high temperatures, while others completely retained their properties and continued to work actively in the body. Thanks to this, scientists separated vitamin B2 (riboflavin), which turned to be able to withstand high temperatures, while maintaining its molecular structure. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin B2 deficiency, to treat skin diseases, sluggish wounds, eye diseases, gastrointestinal tract dysfunction, diabetes, anemia, and cirrhosis.
Cytoflavin possesses anti-hypoxic activity, stimulating energy production in the cells; it reduces free radical generation and restores antioxidant enzyme activities.
Medicine is known to improve cerebral blood flow, activate metabolic processes in the central nervous system, and have a positive effect on the bioelectrical activity of the brain.
Cytoflavin has a beneficial effect on a patient’s neurologic status by reducing manifestations of asthenia, headache, vestibulocerebellar and cochlear-vestibular syndromes. It demonstrates the ability to eliminate the distress in the emotional and volitive sphere of the patient by reducing anxiety and depression; it tends to improve intellectual and mental function and the quality of the patient’s life. The drug has a quick awakening effect in the post-anesthetic depression of consciousness.
When using Cytoflavin in the first 12 hours after the onset of a stroke, a favorable course of ischemic and necrotic processes in the affected area (reduction of the decease focus), as well as restoration of neurological status and a decrease in the level of disability in the long-term period, are observed.
The high content of useful active ingredients makes Cytoflavin an effective drug in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Neurasthenia (irritability, fatigue, loss of ability to perform mental and physical work);
- Consequences of myocardial infarction;
- Hypertensive encephalopathy;
- Chronic cerebrovascular disease.
Produced by Polysan, Russia.
Buy Cytoflavin at a competitive price!
Cytoflavin is an effective, highly bioavailable drug that has helped many patients. Though the description warns of contraindications and side effects.
Dosage and administration
Per os, 2 tab., 2 times/day, 30 minutes before meals, without chewing with an interval of 8–10 hours (drink 100 ml of water). The duration of the course is 25 days (100 tablets). An evening intake of the drug should not be later than 6 p.m.
The course cannot be repeated earlier than 25–30 days after the end of the previous course.
Cytoflavin is used with caution in case of gout, nephrolithiasis, and hyperuricemia. The manufacturer’s instruction highlights a number of direct contraindications:
- Intolerance to the drug components;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
In case of prolonged use in high doses: transient hypoglycemia, hyperuricemia, and exacerbation of gout (possible).
Central nervous system
Possible: Transient headache.
When Cytoflavin is taken orally, dose adjustment of antihypertensive drugs in patients with arterial hypertension may be required.
The drug therapy is performed with caution in case of diabetes. During the treatment, plasma glucose should be monitored.
When using the drug, urine staining in yellow is possible.
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Buy Meldonium as a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.