Buy Derinat drops or spray with the fastest delivery, at a competitive price!
Derinat is a native DNA-containing physiologically active drug with immunomodulating and immunostimulating properties. Derinat has a high reparative and regenerative ability, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, as well as antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing properties, which allows the use of the drug in complex and monotherapy. Derinat has a significant corrective effect in case of burn disease, a beneficial effect on the state of the cardiovascular system, and it helps to restore bone tissue in case of fractures and osteomyelitis.
The active substance of Derinat – sodium deoxyribonucleate – is a biologically active substance that is obtained from specific cells of fish of the sturgeon class. This substance has a stimulating effect on immune cells (leukocytes and lymphocytes) that help the body fight infections like viruses and bacteria. In particular, sodium deoxyribonucleate stimulates the activity of such types of lymphocytes as B-lymphocytes, T-helper cells, and NK cells. This means that the human immune system releases antibodies more actively allowing the organism to fight foreign proteins – antigens. In addition, the activity of the immune system cells that kill and absorb foreign infectious agents increases.
Derinat is used for a wide range of diseases.
1. Derinat drops are used to treat inflammatory and infectious processes:
- In the upper respiratory tract: rhinitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, maxillitis, and sinusitis;
- In the oral cavity: gingivitis, stomatitis, glossitis;
- Viral respiratory diseases: influenza, ARVI.
A special property of Derinat spray and drops is the ability to heal mucosal damage caused by the destructive activity of viruses. This reparative action enhances the protective properties of the mucosa.
2. Derinat injections are used in the following areas:
- Gynecology: Derinat enhances the effect of the complex therapy in case of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID); it provides rapid epithelization of erosive processes and is effective before and after various surgical manipulations on the cervix.
- Urology: Positive results are observed when Derinat is included in the scheme of the complex treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system: chronic prostatitis, chronic cystitis, pyelonephritis. Buy Derinat to help increase the effectiveness of antibiotic therapy, reducing the frequency and severity of relapses.
- General therapy: The wide parenteral use of Derinat in the complex therapy of bronchopulmonary diseases is determined by its immune corrective, cytoprotective, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Phthisiology: The inclusion of Derinat in the complex therapy of tuberculosis not only shortens the treatment period and prevents the development of complications, but also leads to the healing of inflammatory areas with fewer residual changes.
- Gastroenterology: Due to a pronounced reparative action, Derinat is effective in the treatment of patients with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Surgery: Derinat reduces the time of wound cleansing, prevents purulent-septic complications, and also stipulates the rapid healing of a wound defect.
- Oncology: The use of Derinat in the complex therapy of oncological diseases significantly reduces the sensitivity of cells to the damaging effects of chemo- and radiation therapy, which is manifested in a decrease of cardio- and myelotoxicity, in overcoming resistance and increasing the therapeutic effect of repeated courses of treatment. The drug is an effective tool for the prevention of hypoplastic states of the hematopoietic system in cancer patients in intensive cytostatic therapy.
- Cardiology: In clinical studies, the cardioprotective and anti-ischemic effects of Derinat were confirmed in various cardiological pathologies.
Produced by PharmPack, Russia.
Also, check another exogenous immunostimulant – Licopid.
Dosage and administration
Derinat is available in two main dosage forms: a solution for intramuscular administration and a nose spray. For the full information on the administration please refer to the official description.
The drug has no serious side effects. This is confirmed by the fact that it is approved for use in pediatric practice. Some patients, however, complain of fever (up to +38–39°C, i.e. +100.4–102.2°F) during the drug course. In this case, it is recommended to take antipyretic or antihistamines and anti-inflammatory drugs (Analgin, diphenhydramine). In addition, Derinat may cause a decrease in blood glucose concentration. This should be noted by patients who take hypoglycemic drugs.
Derinat is not recommended for women during pregnancy. If a patient needs to take the drug while breastfeeding, a consultation with a doctor is required. Individual intolerance to the drug (active substance or its excipients) is also a contraindication.
The drug has several structural analogs with a similar therapeutic effect: Desoxynatum (solution for injections) and Panagen (pulvis).
PharmPack Company, Russia.
- Rozum IA (2002). Derinat in the treatment of patients with nasal furuncle. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12501780
- Gromov MI, Pivovarova LP (2002). Use of immunomodulator derinat in the treatment of patients with surgical sepsis in traumatic shock. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12638492
- Sviatkina OI et al (2004). Anti-arrhythmia activity of derinat in an experiment. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15079903
- Zubeev PS et al (2007). Immuneprophylaxis of purulent and septic complications with Derinat at surgical treatment of calculous cholecystitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17690682
- Mangushev AR et al (2008). Clinical efficiency of derinat used to treat chronic adenoiditis in children. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19209410
- Fomicheva EE et al (2010). Stress-induced changes in the functional activity of the neuroendocrine system: the modulatory activity of derinat. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20339940
- Zemskov AM et al (2011). Clinical efficacy of immunostimulating drugs in treatment of purulent infections. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21378699
- Hsu WL et al (2015). Derinat Protects Skin against Ultraviolet-B (UVB)-Induced Cellular Damage. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26569211
- Liu J et al (2018). Effects of Derinat on ischemia-reperfusion-induced pressure ulcer mouse model. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30360946
- Shevchenko SY, Kulchavenya EV (2019). Adjunctive technologies in treatment of patients with urogenital tuberculosis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31361094
Caffein-activ® is a substance that in its natural form is produced in the leaves and seeds of many plants. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases mental and physical performance, reduces fatigue and drowsiness, facilitates perception. Caffein-activ may be used as an extra energy source in the morning, as well as during the day.
Apilak® is a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. It contains a wide range of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi) and amino acids. Apilak activates the immune system in the recovery after illnesses, improves metabolism and the function of nervous and endocrine systems.
$7.00 – $9.00
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.