DIHYDROQUERCETIN ® (Taxifolin)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Dihydroquercetin is a natural bioflavonoid produced from environmentally friendly natural raw materials – Siberian larch bark, where it is contained in large quantities. The active substance obtained from processed raw materials has high bioefficiency and powerful antioxidant properties. It is widely used in medicine and chemical-pharmaceutical production, in perfumery and the food industry. Dihydroquercetin is included in most dietary supplements prescribed for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke, hypertension, coronary heart disease, and heart failure); diabetes mellitus, and cerebrovascular dysfunction.
Doctors describe Dihydroquercetin as a complex product with extensive properties:
- The antioxidant and capillary-protective effect, protection of cell membranes, increasing the elasticity of blood vessels and prolonging their life;
- Anti-inflammatory effect, improved cell nutrition with oxygen, stimulation of skin renewal due to enhanced collagen synthesis;
- The hepatoprotective effect, improvement of synthesis and creation of a reserve of proteins, phospholipids, bile salts, and cholesterol;
- Detoxification effect, which helps to bind various poisons into stable forms and remove them from the body due to the activation of the capillary blood flow;
- Dihydroquercetin [Taxifolin] has been shown to have anti-proliferative effects on many types of cancer cells by inhibiting cancer cell lipogenesis. By inhibiting the fatty acid synthase in cancer cells, Dihydroquercetin is used to prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells. [Brusselmans et al, (2005)]
You can buy Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) from CosmicNootropic!
Dihydroquercetin (Taxifolin) is recommended in case of the following diseases:
- Arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, myocarditis, strokes, heart attacks;
- Hypertension and atherosclerosis, varicose veins and thrombophlebitis;
- Nervous diseases: neuralgia and neuritis, neurasthenia and Parkinson’s disease, senile dementia (Alzheimer’s syndrome), and multiple sclerosis;
- Body rejuvenation, chronic fatigue syndrome;
- As a supporting agent in case of immunodeficiency (secondary);
- Allergic reactions of various etiologies;
- Dihydroquercetin makes it easier to tolerate: acute respiratory infections, otitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia and bronchitis, asthma and tuberculosis;
- Gynecological practice: colpitis, mastopathy, vulvitis, fibromyoma, infertility, ovarian cysts or cervical erosion;
- Urological problems and diseases of the urinary system (including infectious ones) – cystitis, pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis, prostatitis (chronic), erectile dysfunction, and prostate adenoma;
- Gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, colitis, gallstone disease and pancreatitis, ulcerative lesions of the stomach or duodenum;
- Skin lesions and diseases: furunculosis, herpes and psoriasis, dermatitis and trophic ulcers, suppurative wounds, frostbite or burns;
- Dihydroquercetin is used to maintain the operability of the locomotive system: osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis, as well as endocrine disorders;
- Visual impairment: glaucoma, retinopathy, cataracts, myopia, and hyperopia.
Dosage and administration
Adults: 1 tablet per day during meals.
Gluten-free; GMO-free; suitable for Vegetarians; Sugar-free.
Pycnogenol; Vazomaks; Lavitol; Diquertin; Anavenol.
Brusselmans, Koen; Vrolix, Ruth; Verhoeven, Guido; Swinnen, Johannes V. (2005). “Induction of Cancer Cell Apoptosis by Flavonoids is Associated with Their Ability to Inhibit Fatty Acid Synthase Activity.” Journal of Biological Chemistry. 280 (7): 5636–5645. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M408177200. PMID 15533929.
Mexidol® (Emoxypine) is a unique development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. It's an inhibitor of free-radical processes and membrane protector. It shows antihypoxic, stress-protective, nootropic, anticonvulsant and anxiolytic action. Buy Mexidol to increase the body's resistance to various stress factors. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Hypoxen® is an "oxygen booster" developed in the USSR. Hypoxen was shown to have antihypoxic and antioxidant effects. It can be used by healthy people to improve performance in extreme situations or by athletes to improve physical performance. Off-label use of Hypoxen includes treatment of patients with addictive disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.