TAXIFOLIN ® (Dihydroquercetin)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) Online!
Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) is a flavonoid from the quercetin group. It is a natural antioxidant that can be found in food. Taxifolin is not mutagenic and less toxic than the related compound quercetin. Its wide range of properties includes membrane-protective, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification effects. It is also said to inhibit cancer cells.
|Other names||Taxifoliol / Distylin|
|Ingredients:||Microcrystalline cellulose (carrier), dihydroquercetin (one tablet contains 25 mg of dihydroquercetin – 100% of the defined daily dosage), calcium stearate of herbal origin, and amorphous silicon dioxide (anti-caking agents)|
|Pharmacological action:||Antiedematous, antioxidant, capillar-protective action, detoxification|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Evalar / Vitamir, Russia|
What is Taxifolin?
Taxifolin, also known as Dihydroquercetin, is a natural bioflavonoid produced from environmentally friendly natural raw materials – Siberian larch bark, where it is contained in large quantities. The active substance obtained from processed raw materials has high bioefficiency and powerful antioxidant properties. It is widely used in medicine and chemical-pharmaceutical production, in perfumery, and in the food industry. Taxifolin is included in most dietary supplements prescribed for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases (atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke, hypertension, coronary heart disease, and heart failure); diabetes mellitus, and cerebrovascular dysfunction.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Taxifolin?
Doctors describe Taxifolin as a complex product with extensive properties:
- Antioxidant and capillary-protective effects, protection of cell membranes, increasing the elasticity of blood vessels and prolonging their life;
- Anti-inflammatory effect, improved cell nutrition with oxygen, stimulation of skin renewal due to enhanced collagen synthesis;
- Hepatoprotective effect, improvement of synthesis, and creation of a reserve of proteins, phospholipids, bile salts, and cholesterol;
- Detoxification effect, which helps to bind various poisons into stable forms and remove them from the body due to the activation of the capillary blood flow;
- Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) has been shown to have anti-proliferative effects on many types of cancer cells by inhibiting cancer cell lipogenesis. By inhibiting the fatty acid synthase in cancer cells, Taxifolin is used to prevent the growth and spread of cancer cells. [Brusselmans et al, (2005)]
Where Can I Order Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) Online?
You can buy Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) in packs of 50 pills. We offer worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about Evalar in this blog post.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Taxifolin Used For?
According to the official instruction, Taxifolin (Dihydroquercetin) is recommended in case of the following diseases:
- Arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, myocarditis, strokes, heart attacks;
- Hypertension and atherosclerosis, varicose veins, and thrombophlebitis;
- Nervous diseases: neuralgia and neuritis, neurasthenia and Parkinson’s disease, senile dementia (Alzheimer’s syndrome), and multiple sclerosis;
- Body rejuvenation, chronic fatigue syndrome;
- As a supporting agent in case of immunodeficiency (secondary);
- Allergic reactions of various etiologies;
- Dihydroquercetin makes it easier to tolerate: acute respiratory infections, otitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia and bronchitis, asthma, and tuberculosis;
- Gynecological practice: colpitis, mastopathy, vulvitis, fibromyoma, infertility, ovarian cysts, or cervical erosion;
- Urological problems and diseases of the urinary system (including infectious ones) – cystitis, pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis, prostatitis (chronic), erectile dysfunction, and prostate adenoma;
- Gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, colitis, gallstone disease and pancreatitis, ulcerative lesions of the stomach or duodenum;
- Skin lesions and diseases: furunculosis, herpes and psoriasis, dermatitis and trophic ulcers, suppurative wounds, frostbite or burns;
- Dihydroquercetin is used to maintain the operability of the locomotive system: osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis, as well as endocrine disorders;
- Visual impairment: glaucoma, retinopathy, cataracts, myopia, and hyperopia.
What is Taxifolin Dosage, Administration?
For adults, the recommended dosage is 1 tablet per day during meals.
- suitable for Vegetarians;
- Brusselmans et al (2005) Induction of Cancer Cell Apoptosis by Flavonoids is Associated with Their Ability to Inhibit Fatty Acid Synthase Activity https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15533929/
- A Weidmann (2012) Dihydroquercetin: More than just an impurity? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22513183/
- C Sunil, B Xu (2019) An insight into the health-promoting effects of taxifolin (dihydroquercetin) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31325613/
- Das et al (2021) Pharmacological basis and new insights of taxifolin: A comprehensive review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34388527/
- Liu et al (2022) Taxifolin ameliorates cigarette smoke-induced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease via inhibiting inflammation and apoptosis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36584569/
You will now receive regular updates from us!