DOPPELHERZ ® Eye Vitamins
Buy DOPPELHERZ Eye Vitamins from Russia with the fastest delivery!
Our eyes are very sensitive sensory organs. They are challenged every day as globalization changes the world around us. It has defined a new framework of the modern professional and social world. Most of the day-to-day routine is done via personal computer and cell phone: work, communication, and entertainment. It is impossible to picture the life of a modern person without these electronic devices. Despite providing new possibilities they increasingly strain our health including the eyesight. To help your eyesight you can buy eye vitamins.
The light emitted by screens, the low contrast compared to printed text and small print make you strain your eyes, lean closer to the monitor, and blink less often. Just a few hours a day of working on the computer can lead to the development of computer vision syndrome, the main manifestations of which are asthenopia and dry eye syndrome. If you do not take protective measures and continue to overload the visual analyzer, functional changes may turn into organic ones.
Anti-inflammatory foods and foods rich in antioxidants, including dietary supplements for the eyes are an effective preventive measure, which is recommended for people who have been diagnosed with refractive errors of the eyes (myopia/hyperopia) and other diseases, for example, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataracts, damage to the optic nerve and retina. These diseases can cause deterioration and partial or complete loss of vision. In addition, as we age, our eyes become even more vulnerable to damage caused by various diseases and bad habits.
Although a balanced diet can easily provide the body with the necessary amount of vitamins for the eyes, nutritional supplements are recommended for people who are prone to eye disorders or who have problems absorbing nutrients, in particular the elderly.
Doppelherz Aktiv is represented by multivitamin complexes aimed at maintaining the normal functioning of the organs of vision by eliminating the lack of nutrients. This is especially important for people living in big cities. If the body does not receive the required amount of nutrients from food, then it begins to use its own resources. The reserves of the body may quickly become depleted, which leads to a deficiency of vitamins and minerals. The lack of nutrients can only be diagnosed in a laboratory, though visually it is, first of all, manifested in appearance and vision. Buy eye vitamins from our store today!
Doppelherz Aktiv vitamins for vision, the use of which should be prescribed by the attending physician taking into account the patient’s condition, are produced in capsules that are easy to intake (only 1 capsule per day). Every component of Doppelherz Aktiv preparations for vision is necessary for the normal vital activity of cells, which are based on metabolism and regeneration.
The damage of the eye tissue affects the clearness of vision and the eyes’ sensitivity to external factors. Eye vitamins help maintain clear vision by strengthening the lens, cornea, retina, and macula.
- Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins with Lutein
Lutein-based preparations are indicated for people with high visual stress and for everyone who cares about their eye health. Normally, a healthy person needs to consume about 5 mg of lutein per day. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to keep to a diet that would provide the body with all the required amount of this useful substance. Lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamins A, C, E, and zinc in “Doppelherz with Lutein” contribute to normalization and preservation of vision and reduce the risk of developing cataracts, retinal degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins with Chrome, Zinc, and Selenium
The option contains vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts that have a positive effect on the organs of vision. A person should receive at least 1 mg of zeaxanthin, a pigment that is formed only from lutein. Typically, a regular diet contains 80% of this substance. The remaining 20% can be replenished with “Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins with Chrome, Zinc, and Selenium”, which contains 10 mg of lutein and 1 mg of zeaxanthin, which fully meets the needs of the body.
- Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins with Lutein and Blueberry
This option is recommended for those who suffer from computer visual syndrome. The complex contains anthocyanosides. These are the strongest plant antioxidants in blueberries that protect blood vessels from free radicals, improve capillary blood flow in the retina, and strengthen blood vessels. And, what is very important, they accelerate the regeneration processes of rhodopsin, a light-sensitive retinal pigment that suffers from exposure to bright screens of gadgets and ultraviolet radiation. The second important component of this vitamin and mineral complex is lutein. It acts as a natural light filter and protects the retina from damage, which improves its sensitivity and even visual acuity.
Read this article for more info: Mares J. A. et al (2004). Doctor, What Vitamins Should I Take for My Eyes?
Produced by Queisser Pharma, Germany.
|Eye Vitamins with Lutein||Eye Vitamins with Lutein and Blueberries||Eye Vitamins with Chrome, Zinc, and Selenium|
|Vitamin A||0.8 mg||0.4 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||–||80 mg|
|Vitamin E||36 mg||–||12 mg|
|Vitamin B1||–||–||3.3 mg|
|Lutein||6 mg||3 mg||10 mg|
|Zeaxanthin||0.3 mg||–||1 mg|
|Anthocyanins (blueberry extract)||–||19 mg||–|
|Folic acid||–||–||0.4 mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||–||–||0.1 mg|
|Zinc||2.5 mg||3 mg||5 mg|
Dosage and administrationDoppelherz Aktiv is taken daily, 1 capsule at meals with enough liquid. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Duration of the treatment: 1 month for Doppelherz with Lutein, Doppelherz with Chrome, Zinc, and Selenium; 2 months for Doppelherz with Lutein and Blueberry. After a break of 1 month, repeated admission is possible. It is recommended to consult a doctor prior to use.
ContraindicationsIndividual intolerance to the ingredients, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
Side effectsIn extremely rare cases, with individual intolerance to the components, an allergic reaction may occur including itching, burning, redness, and lacrimation.
Note“Doppelherz with Lutein” and “Doppelherz with Chrome, Zinc, and Selenium” contain a sugar-alcohol sweetener (sorbite), which, if consumed excessively, can have a laxative action. To the information of patients with diabetes mellitus: 1 capsule of “Doppelherz with Lutein” contains 2.6 kcal / 10.8 kJ and 0.01 of bread units.
Storage conditionsThe product should be stored out of the reach of children. Do not store it above 25°C (77°F).
ManufacturerQueisser Pharma, Germany.
All products of the company Queisser Pharma GmbH & Co. KG are made on the basis of the latest advances in technology and comply with high international GMP quality standards. In the case you have been diagnosed with cataracts or other eye diseases, Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins cannot be perceived as an effective product for mono-therapy. These vitamin complexes will not be able to help you deal with a serious illness on their own. Doppelherz Aktiv Eye Vitamins must be combined with other drugs. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Lyle BJ et al (2000). Vitamin supplement use and incident cataracts in a population-based study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11074813/
- Mares JA et al (2004). Doctor, What Vitamins Should I Take for My Eyes? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/fullarticle/416259
- Eremenko AI et al (2007). A method for diagnosis of early-stage cataract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17650603/
- William G Christen et al (2008). Dietary carotenoids, vitamins C and E, and risk of cataract in women: a prospective study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18195226/
- Whatham A et al (2008). Vitamin and mineral deficiencies in the developed world and their effect on the eye and vision. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18201330/
- Romanenko IA (2009). Glaucoma genetics. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19791688/
- Rosenfield M (2011). Computer vision syndrome: a review of ocular causes and potential treatments. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21480937/
- Kijlstra A et al (2012). Lutein: more than just a filter for blue light. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22465791/
- Ulas M et al (2015). Anti-diabetic potential of chromium histidinate in diabetic retinopathy rats. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25652875/
- Chew EY et al (2015). Effect of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lutein/Zeaxanthin, or Other Nutrient Supplementation on Cognitive Function: The AREDS2 Randomized Clinical Trial. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26305649/
- Rautiainen S et al (2016). Dietary supplements and disease prevention – a global overview. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27150288/
- Saad L, Washington I (2016). Can Vitamin A be Improved to Prevent Blindness due to Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Stargardt Disease and Other Retinal Dystrophies? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26427432/
- Eisenhauer B et al (2017). Lutein and Zeaxanthin Food Sources, Bioavailability and Dietary Variety in Age-Related Macular Degeneration Protection. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28208784/
- Gorusupudi A et al (2017). The Age-Related Eye Disease 2 Study: Micronutrients in the Treatment of Macular Degeneration. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28096126/
- Mitchell P et al (2018). Age-related macular degeneration. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30303083/
$7.00 – $39.00
Vuka Vuka® is a dietary supplement, which improves libido and used in treating sexual dysfunction. Vuka Vuka is based on a natural herbal complex from Southern Africa. It acts as a tonic, helps treat psychogenic erectile dysfunction, delays premature ejaculation and exacerbates sexual sensations. Vuka Vuka has also proved effective in preventing chronic abacterial prostatitis.
Schisandra Chinensis is known since ancient times for its unique adaptogenic qualities. The benefits of this herb have been proved in numerous studies showing that it is one the strongest natural antioxidants in the world. Schisandra can rejuvenate the body, increase the vital energy, enhance physical work capacity and strengthen stress resistance. Buy Schisandra Chinensis to stimulate the nervous system, increase attention and concentration.
Lotosonic® is a combination herbal drug based on an extract from a mixture of medicinal plants. It's part of the tranditional Eastern medicine. Lotosonic has sedative, soporific, anxiolytic and anti-stress properties. Additionally Lotosonic contains dioscorea, mulberry and longan extracts. They also stimulate vasodilation and boost metabolism.
Apilak® is a honey bee secretion from the glands in the hypopharynx of nurse bees. It contains a wide range of important vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12, H, folate and inositol), minerals (K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe and P), trace elements (Zn, Mn, Cu, Co, S, Si, Ni, Cr, As and Bi) and amino acids. Apilak activates the immune system in the recovery after illnesses, improves metabolism and the function of nervous and endocrine systems.