EFFEX ® TRIBULUS (Tribulus Terrestris Extract)
Effex Tribulus is a herbal drug based on Tribulus Terrestris (sometimes called goat head, bullhead, small caltrops, cat head, devil’s eyelashes, or tackweed) stem and leaves extract containing steroid saponins. The drug has a tonic effect and it stimulates the reproductive system functions, improving sexual libido and prolonging erection in men. Tribulus Terrestris extract stimulates spermatogenesis, buy it to increase the number of spermatozoa and their mobility.
Tribulus Terrestris has been used in traditional medicine in China, India, Sudan, Pakistan, and other countries for centuries. In India, the plant is used in the form of decoction to treat urinary tract infections, urolithiasis, dysmenorrhea, and edema. Scientific research based on World Health Organization criteria (published in Cryobiology magazine, April 2017) showed that the protective effects of Tribulus Terrestris (which improves human sperm motility and viability) may be due to its antioxidant properties. On the basis of the results, the researchers concluded that the plant can be used as a safe therapeutic alternative to current modalities for the management of motility dysfunction in males.
The studies show that the plant’s compound protodioscin is metabolized in the body to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which has a beneficial effect on the immune system, cell membrane integrity, erectile function, and cholesterol metabolism. Cholesterol is known to be essential for the synthesis of all steroids, including DHEA, testosterone, and estradiol, which explains the hypolipidemic effect of the drug. Other saponin components of the plant enhance the effect of protodioscin. The research showed the effect of a hydroalcoholic extract of Tribulus Terrestris on the serum glucose and lipid profile of women with diabetes mellitus.
Tribulus Terrestris extract is to be used as a part of complex therapy of:
- Erectile dysfunction accompanied by decreased libido;
- Male infertility due to reduction in the quantity and quality of spermatozoa in the secreted semen, varicocele surgery, or immunological infertility;
- Dyslipidemia in order to lower cholesterol.
Also, check Kasolin.
Active ingredient: Tribulus Terrestris dry extract (35÷45 : 1, ethyl alcohol extractant 70%) with furostanol saponins – 250 mg;
Inactive ingredients: Lactose 228 mg, potato starch 55.2 mg, microcrystalline cellulose 50.8 mg, povidone K17 39.1 mg, crospovidone 34.5 mg, talc 20.7 mg, fumed silica 6.9 mg, and calcium stearate 4.8 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally after meals.
Dosage for treatment of erectile dysfunction and infertility: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day. Recommended length of the treatment course is not less than 90 days. Treatment courses can be repeated upon a doctor’s prescription.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Severe cardiovascular diseases.
- Galactosemia, lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Allergic response, nausea. To be treated symptomatically.
The drug may enhance the effect of diuretics and the hypotensive effect of antihypertensive agents.
Store at a temperature of 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Rogerson et al (2007) The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530942
- Milasius et al (2009) The influence of the Tribulus terrestris extract on the parameters of the functional preparedness and athletes’ organism homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095389
- Do et al (2013) Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus terrestris Extract on Penile Erection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3604572/
- Qureshi et al (2014) A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24559105
- Chhatre et al (2014) Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3931200/
- Pokrywka et al (2014) Insights into Supplements with Tribulus Terrestris used by Athletes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4120469/
- V Neychev, V Mitev (2016) Pro-sexual and androgen enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris L.: Fact or Fiction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26727646
- Zhu et al (2017) A review of traditional pharmacological uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacological activities of Tribulus terrestris https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5503856/
- Tadayon et al (2018) The effect of hydro-alcohol extract of Tribulus terrestris on sexual satisfaction in postmenopause women: A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6259506/
- Pavin et al (2018) Tribulus terrestris Protects against Male Reproductive Damage Induced by Cyclophosphamide in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30228856/
- Santos et al (2019) Beyond tribulus (Tribulus terrestris L.): The effects of phytotherapics on testosterone, sperm and prostate parameters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30790614
Schisandra Chinensis is known since ancient times for its unique adaptogenic qualities. The benefits of this herb have been proved in numerous studies showing that it is one the strongest natural antioxidants in the world. Schisandra can rejuvenate the body, increase the vital energy, enhance physical work capacity and strengthen stress resistance. Buy Schisandra Chinensis to stimulate the nervous system, increase attention and concentration.
Potassium Orotate® is a non-hormonal, anabolic agent, which is a potassium salt of carboxylic acid. It has a general stimulating effect on metabolic processes. It is a stimulant for the synthesis of nucleic acids involved in protein synthesis; it enhances reparative and regenerative processes in body tissues. Sometimes bodybuilders also use Potassium Orotate® for muscle growth, cutting training, prevention of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels against intensive steroid courses.
Krasniy Koren is a biologically active supplement that has a beneficial effect on the human body, eliminating many functional disorders in the early stages. The active ingredient of Krasniy Koren is Hedysarum neglectum that grows high in the mountains of Altai. Since ancient times, people have used this root to restore strength and energy and to treat various diseases. In advanced cases, the product is used as a supplement to optimize the healing process.
$45.00 – $51.50
Heptor® is a drug based on ademetionine (S-Adenosyl methionine), which is currently considered one of the most powerful hepatoprotectors. Besides, ademetionine also has anti-inflammatory, painkiller and antidepressant effects. Heptor is a choleretic and cholekinetic drug. The use of the drug in patients with osteoarthritis helps relieve pain and stimulate proteoglycan synthesis and cartilage tissue regeneration. Fast US domestic shipping is available.