ELEUTHERO LIQUID EXTRACT (Siberian Ginseng)
Buy Eleuthero liquid extract (Siberian Ginseng) from Russia at the best price!
Eleuthero (also known as Siberian Ginseng) has been part of the herbal treatment in traditional medicine for thousands of years and continues to gain increasing popularity nowadays.
It is a very powerful adaptogen that can help not only to increase stamina but also to promote overall health.
There is an opinion that the Soviet Union planned to provide an advantage to their athletes by using Eleuthero extract, but decided to look for a cheaper solution.
Now Siberian Ginseng can be used by athletes to improve their stamina during training sessions, students to improve focus and memory, and anyone prone to colds.
The shortlist of indications for use includes:
- Physical and mental fatigue;
- Arterial hypotension;
- Asthenic disorders;
- Nervous breakdown;
- Protracted recovery from somatic and infectious diseases.
Produced in Russia.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and administration
For adults, it is recommended to take 20–30 drops of Eleuthero liquid extract orally 2-3 times a day before a meal (avoid evening/night time). For children older than 12 years, the dosage is calculated according to the age (1 year – 1 drop). The duration of the standard treatment course is 25–30 days. If necessary, a second course can be conducted after a two-week break.
Rarely: Sleep disturbance, tachycardia, headache, allergic reactions, and hypoglycemia.
Hypersensitivity, arterial hypertension, hyperexcitability, acute infectious disease, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, sleep disturbance, cerebrovascular pathology, epilepsy, convulsive state, age below 12 years, pregnancy and lactation.
Eleuthero liquid extract potentiates the action of stimulants and analeptics (caffeine, camphor, phenamine, etc.). The supplement antagonizes with CNS depressants (incl. barbiturates, tranquilizers, anticonvulsants, etc.) and hypnotics.
It is not recommended to take the extract in the afternoon to avoid sleep disturbances. In case of hypoglycemia reduce the dose, take it after meals or cancel. Important: tincture contains alcohol.
Country of manufacture
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- Gaffney et al (2001) The effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus and Panax ginseng on steroidal hormone indices of stress and lymphocyte subset numbers in endurance athletes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11798012
- Deyama et al (2001) Constituents and pharmacological effects of Eucommia and Siberian ginseng https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11749801
- Donovan et al (2003) Siberian ginseng (Eleutheroccus senticosus) effects on CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 activity in normal volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12695337
- Cicero et al (2004) Effects of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus maxim.) on elderly quality of life: a randomized clinical trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15207399
- Weng et al (2007) Comparison of the Addition of Siberian Ginseng (Acanthopanax senticosus) Versus Fluoxetine to Lithium for the Treatment of Bipolar Disorder in Adolescents: A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967289/
- Kuo et al (2010) The effect of eight weeks of supplementation with Eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance capacity and metabolism in human https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21793317
- Huang et al (2013) Eleutheroside B or E enhances learning and memory in experimentally aged rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4145894/
- Ahn et al (2013) Eleutheroside E, An Active Component of Eleutherococcus senticosus, Ameliorates Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetic db/db Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3638629/
- Fukada et al (2016) Antiedema effects of Siberian ginseng in humans and its molecular mechanism of lymphatic vascular function in vitro https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27333960
- Zaluski et al (2016) Phytochemical Content and Pharma-Nutrition Study on Eleutherococcus senticosus Fruits Intractum https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5098108/
- M Sumiyoshi, Y Kimura (2016) Effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus Cortex on Recovery from the Forced Swimming Test and Fatty Acid β-Oxidation in the Liver and Skeletal Muscle of mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5427804/
$130.00 – $155.00
Cytomaxes® are natural peptides extracted from organs and tissues of young calves by a patented method of thorough filtering. They have a low molecular weight of less than 5 kDa which does not allow for foreign DNA fragments and infectious particles to get into the preparation. Therefore these supplements are very safe for use. Cytomaxes are designed to optimize the functions of the body and regulate the processes of protein biosynthesis.
$0.00 – $35.00
Cytamins® are proteins, nucleoproteins and minerals isolated from animal tissues using a patented technology. The main mechanism of the biological action of Cytamins is the correction of cellular metabolism in damaged cells of the tissue from which they are isolated. These peptide bioregulators are supplements that are safely used for anti-ageing purposes and as an aid to conventional treatment methods.
$22.00 – $28.00
Ceraxon® is a pharmaceutical preparation of CDP-choline (Citicoline), a choline-containing phospholipid. It is one of the most efficient supplemental forms of choline along with Alpha-GPC (Cereton). Ceraxon is used in case of choline-deficiency, cognitive and cerebrovascular disorders. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$7.00 – $9.00
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component of Aminalon is Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA). The main property of GABA is that it regulates blood flow in the brain, improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration.