Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
PYRITINOL (Encephabol ®)
Buy Pyritinol (Encephabol ®) Online!
Pyritinol (brand name Encephabol ®) is a semi-synthetic water-soluble analog of vitamin B6. It is prescribed as a treatment for cognitive and learning disorders and rheumatoid arthritis, and used as a nootropic dietary supplement.
Purchase Pyritinol (Encephabol) with fast US delivery. Get a better price with the volume discount!
|Synonyms||Enchepabol / Encefabol / Cerbon 6|
|Form:||50 pills of 100mg|
|Form description:||Yellow shiny round biconvex film-coated tablets with two layers visible in cross section.|
|Active ingredient:||Pyritinol dihydrochloride monohydrate – 100 mg|
|Excipients:||Sodium carmellose – 1.6 mg, magnesium stearate – 3.2 mg, colloidal silicon dioxide – 4.8 mg, sodium carboxymethyl starch – 6.4 mg, lactose monohydrate – 19.8 mg, cellulose powder – 24.2 mg.
Shell composition: quinoline yellow dye 70% – 30 mcg, mountain glycol wax – 80 mcg, gelatin – 800 mcg, acacia gum – 1.7 mg, wheat flour – 8.2 mg, titanium dioxide – 9 mg, kaolin – 14.2 mg, talc – 14.3 mg, sucrose – 121.69 mg.
|Shelf life:||Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Merck, Germany / Takeda, Austria|
What is Encephabol?
Encephabol (Pyritinol) is a cholinergic nootropic drug that is used to restore impaired cognitive functions and treat dementia.
By its chemical structure, Pyritinol is a vitamin B6 derivative that is obtained by bonding two molecules of pyridoxine with a disulfide bridge. However, the pharmacological action of Encephabol differs from that of Vitamin B6.
The drug was developed in 1961 by Merck (Germany) and has a long history of clinical use. As of today, Encephabol is marketed in more than 50 countries worldwide. It is used in medicine to treat dementia, decreased mental capacity, and developmental delays in children, such as autism.
Pyritinol does not produce a significant effect on aminergic systems, having practically no influence on levels, turnover, and uptake of dopamine, serotonin, GABA, and norepinephrine.
What is the Mechanism of Action of Pyritinol?
Its main mechanism of action is cholinergic, antioxidant, and vasodilatory.
Pyritinol enhances pathologically reduced metabolic processes in the brain tissue. It can increase the absorption and metabolism of glucose and the resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia. The medication promotes the exchange of nucleic acids and the activity of several enzymes and mediator systems of the brain.
When taken regularly, Pyritinol helps to boost mental performance, improve memory, and enhance learning ability in conditions of pathology.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Pyritinol?
In studies, Pyritinol has been shown to:
- Increase blood ATP in a dose-dependent manner by up to 20%;
- Compensate the age-related reduction in glucose utilization by up to 75%;
- Increase choline uptake in striatal synaptosomes in both aged and young rats;
- Increase the cGMP content in the cortex by up to 50%;
- Produce a significant vasodilatory effect comparable to that of Vinpocetine;
- Produce vigilance-enhancing effects in EEG studies;
- Improve psychomotor performance and short-term memory in healthy volunteers.
To avoid possible side effects and potentiate the therapeutic action, it is highly recommended to take Pyritinol with an additional source of choline e.g. Cereton.
The combination of Encephabol and Vinpocetine has a synergistic effect on cerebral blood flow.
Where Can I Order Pyritinol (Encephabol) Online?
You can purchase Pyritinol online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Pyritinol (Encephabol) in packs of 50x100mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before ordering any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can purchase Encephabol and get it delivered to the US, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Read more about one of its manufacturers Takeda in this blog post.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Encephabol Dosage and Administration?
The dosage for adults is 200 mg (2 pills) three times a day, during or after a meal. If you experience sleep disturbances, do not take this medicine in the evening or before bed.
Typically, it takes 3-4 weeks for a therapeutic effect to be observed, with its peak in the 6th–12th week. The minimum duration of treatment is 8 weeks.
What are the Side Effects of Encephabol?
- Allergic reactions (skin rash, nausea, diarrhea, hyperthermia);
- Decreased appetite;
- Liver disorders.
- Liver and kidney disorders;
- Abnormal blood test results;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Age below 7 years old (for pill form).
- Encephabol should be taken with caution in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ismael et al (1974) Post-encephalitis Treatment with Encephabol https://www.researchgate.net/publication/18737784_Post-encephalitis_Treatment_with_Encephabol
- Walti et al (1975) Pyritinol hydrochloride and cognitive functions: influence on children in slow learner classes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1105370
- J Glatzel (1976) Clinical experience with Encephabol (author’s transl) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/792665
- Stroesco et al (1977) Experimental research on the effect of piracetam and pyritinol on the central nervous system (MID) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/411142
- N Papathéodossiou (1979) Use of encephabol in anaesthesia and post-anaesthesia resuscitation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/525751
- M Flood (1979) Pyritinol hydrochloride (encephabol) and senile dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1598737/
- A Cooper, R Magnus (1980) A placebo-controlled study of pyritinol (‘Encephabol’) in dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7001490
- Voronina et al (1986) Specificity of the action of piracetam, encephabol and Cleregil on the transcallosal evoked potential https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3955218
- Herrmann et al (1986) On the effects of pyritinol on functional deficits of patients with organic mental disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3534901
- Greiner et al (1988) Neurochemical studies on the mechanism of action of pyritinol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2905813
- Topinka et al (1989) The influence of alpha-tocopherol and pyritinol on oxidative DNA damage and lipid peroxidation in human lymphocytes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2927430
- Hindmarch et al (1990) Psychopharmacological effects of pyritinol in normal volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2135070
- Knezevic et al (1990) Long term treatment of SDAT patients with pyritinol https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-7091-3396-5_64
- Fischof et al (1992) Therapeutic efficacy of pyritinol in patients with senile dementia of the Alzheimer type (SDAT) and multi-infarct dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1475039
- Heiss et al (1994) Long-term effects of phosphatidylserine, pyritinol, and cognitive training in Alzheimer’s disease. A neuropsychological, EEG, and PET investigation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8038871
- Vasco et al (2004) Severe cholestatic hepatitis induced by pyritinol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC381054/
- L Zenkov, A Zenkova (2011) Encephabol in the treatment of cognitive disorders in epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23120794
- Alkuraishy et al (2014) Vinpocetine and pyritinol: a new model for blood rheological modulation in cerebrovascular disorders—a randomized controlled clinical study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25548768
- I Apetrei and C Apetrei (2017) Highly sensitive voltamperometric determination of pyritinol using carbon nanofiber/gold nanoparticle composite screen-printed carbon electrode https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5560415/
- I Apetrei, C Apetrei (2017) Highly sensitive voltamperometric determination of pyritinol using carbon nanofiber/gold nanoparticle composite screen-printed carbon electrode https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28860746
- Singh et al (2019) A critical review of pyritinol https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332137960
- Daia et al (2021) Modulated Neuroprotection in Unresponsive Wakefulness Syndrome after Severe Traumatic Brain Injury https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34439663/
- Roberts et al (2022) The efficacy and tolerability of pharmacologically active interventions for alcohol-induced hangover symptomatology: a systematic review of the evidence from randomised placebo-controlled trials https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34972259/
Aminalon® is a substance with nootropic and psychostimulatory qualities. The active component, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), regulates blood flow in the brain and improves memory, speech, and coordination. Patients suffering from diabetes also notice lowered blood sugar after Aminalon administration. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains 5 most popular products in the category. CosmicNootropic Bundles are perfect for finding supplements that work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Intellan® is a powerful brain tonic which contains a natural blend of vital amino acids, trace elements, alkaloids and glycosides. Being natural neurostimulants, the active substances that make up the drug activate neurons, enhance metabolic processes in the brain and improve blood circulation in the vessels. Try Intellan if you want to improve memory, treat mild mood depression, and dizziness.