SULBUTIAMINE (Enerion ®)
Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Sulbutiamine (Enerion ®) Online!
Sulbutiamine (Enerion ®) is a synthetic substance similar to vitamin B1, though with better bioavailability. Sulbutiamine can have anti-fatigue, nootropic, anxiolytic, and antioxidant effects. It is used to treat symptoms of weakness or fatigue.
Buy Sulbutiamine with fast US delivery 📦 Save with the volume discount 📦
|Synonyms||Arcalion / Enerion|
|Form:||20 pills of 200mg / 100 pills of 200mg|
|Form description:||Double-radius, round tablets with an orange shell; a slight surface (the level of glossiness) or color inhomogeneity is permitted, insignificant impregnations are allowed.|
|Active ingredient:||Sulbutiamine – 200 mg|
|Excipients:||Corn starch, dried starch paste, anhydrous glucose (dextrose), lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, talc.
Capsule shell composition: sodium hydrocarbonate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, white beeswax, titanium dioxide (E171), ethylcellulose, “Sunset” yellow FCF, E110, glycerol monooleate, polysorbate 80, povidone, sucrose, colloidal anhydrous silicon dioxide (Aerosil 130), talc.
|Pharmacological action:||Regulation of metabolic processes in the central nervous system|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Servier, France https://servier.com/en/|
What is Sulbitiamine?
Sulbutiamine (Enerion) is modified thiamine (vitamin B1), first synthesized by Japanese researchers in the mid-60s. It can easily cross the blood-brain barrier. In the brain it eventually produces both GABA and acetylcholine, thus affecting adaptability, mood and focus.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Sulbitiamine?
Due to its structural difference from thiamine, Sulbutiamine is well soluble in fat. It is quickly absorbed from the digestive tract and easily penetrates into the blood-brain barrier (BBB). In contrast to thiamine, it can accumulate in the cells of the reticular formation, in the hippocampus and the dentate gyrus, as well as in the Purkinje cells and in the glomeruli of the granular layer of the cerebellar cortex. Sulbitiamine is said to improve physical endurance and coordination of movement, the stability of the cerebral cortex structures becomes more resistant to repeated anoxia. The medicine is effective for the symptomatic treatment of functional asthenia.
Sulbutiamine is reported to have anti-fatigue, nootropic, anxiolytic, and antioxidant effects.
What is Sulbutiamine Used For?
Sulbutiamine is used to treat asthenia (symptoms of fatigue or weakness). It is also used to treat thiamine deficiency and poor concentration. Being a potent cholinergic anxiolytic, Sulbutiamine is a popular nootropic, with users reporting enhanced memory, focus, and improved mood and motivation. Endurance athletes may use it to try to enhance their performance.
Official indications for Sulbutiamine use include:
- Symptomatic treatment of asthenic disorders;
- Hypovitaminosis and avitaminosis;
- Lingering illnesses;
- After surgical interventions.
Where Can I Order Sulbutiamine Online?
You can buy Sulbutiamine (Enerion) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Sulbutiamine in packs of 20x200mg pills and 100x200mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Sulbutiamine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Sulbutiamine Dosage?
The daily dose is 2-3 tablets (400–600 mg) divided into 2 intakes (during breakfast and lunch). Duration of treatment should not exceed 4 weeks. Enerion is recommended for adult patients only.
What are the Side Effects of Sulbutiamine?
Side effects occur very rarely, with the most common being increased irritability and hyperkinesia (excessive abnormal movements). Possible side effects may include allergic reactions (presence of “Sunset” yellow in the composition of the medication), digestive disorders, psychoneurological reactions (tremor, headache, agitation, general malaise).
Transient agitation and tremor. These symptoms do not require special treatment.
- Micheau et al (1985) Chronic administration of sulbutiamine improves long term memory formation in mice: possible cholinergic mediation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4059305
- Tiev et al (1999) Treatment of chronic postinfectious fatigue: randomized double-blind study of two doses of sulbutiamine (400-600 mg/day) versus placebo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10573727
- O Van Reeth (1999) Pharmacologic and therapeutic features of sulbutiamine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12973384
- Trovero et al (2000) Evidence for a modulatory effect of sulbutiamine on glutamatergic and dopaminergic cortical transmissions in the rat brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10996447
- Loo et al (2000) Effects of sulbutiamine (Arcalion 200) on psycho-behavioral inhibition in major depressive episodes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10858919
- Kiew et al (2002) Effects of Sulbutiamine on Diabetic Polyneuropathy: An Open Randomised Controlled Study in Type 2 Diabetics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3436103/
- Vein et al (2003) Use of enerion in psychovegetative syndrome with pronounced asthenia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628585
- S Shah (2003) Adjuvant role of vitamin B analogue (sulbutiamine) with anti-infective treatment in infection associated asthenia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14710977
- Bizot et al (2005) Chronic treatment with sulbutiamine improves memory in an object recognition task and reduces some amnesic effects of dizocilpine in a spatial delayed-non-match-to-sample task https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15951087
- Dmitriev et al (2005) Clinical efficacy of the drug enerion in the treatment of patients with psychogenic (functional) erectile dysfunction https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15776829
- Litvinovich et al (2006) The use of sulbuthiamine (enerion) in the combined therapy of patients with symptomatic focal epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17274400
- Ollat et al (2007) Effects of the association of sulbutiamine with an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor in early stage and moderate Alzheimer disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17675917
- O Levin, L Slizakova (2007) The use of enerion in the treatment of asthenic disorders in patients after mild cranio-cerebral trauma https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18379496
- T Sobolevsky, G Rodchenkov (2010) Sulbutiamine in sports https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21204296
- Kang et al (2010) Sulbutiamine counteracts trophic factor deprivation induced apoptotic cell death in transformed retinal ganglion cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20809085
- Kwag et al (2011) Evidence for neuroprotective effect of sulbutiamine against oxygen-glucose deprivation in rat hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22040892
- Farid et al (2016) Stability-Indicating HPTLC Method for Studying Stress Degradation Behavior of Sulbutiamine HCl https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4885403/
- Sevim et al (2017) Sulbutiamine shows promising results in reducing fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28755683
- Starling-Soares et al (2020) Role of the Synthetic B1 Vitamin Sulbutiamine on Health https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32399290/
- Y Bykov, R Bekker (2022) [On the specific treatment of asthenic states: focus on sulbutiamine] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36286970/
Cerebrolysin is a neurometabolic stimulator based on neuropeptides (20%) and amino acids (80%). It is isolated from pig brain proteins. Cerebrolysin helps restore the central nervous system after TBI and other brain-related disorders. Buy Cerebrolysin with fast US domestic shipping.
Semax® is a Russian peptide with nootropic properties. You can buy Semax to improve mental and physical performance. The drug was shown to increase BDNF which is responsible for the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. Two forms of Semax are available! It can be used for improving attention and memory (Semax 0.1%) and for treating strokes (Semax 1%). Fast US domestic shipping.
Phenibut® is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. But unlike the latter it can can cross the blood-brain barrier much better. In the USSR it was included in the astronauts’ medical kit! Buy Phenibut for its psychostimulating and anxiety-reducing effects which are noticeable from the first days of use. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
It has been more than 40 years since Cornelia E. Giurgea - a Romanian chemist - synthesized a compound that was "capable of selectively influencing integrative mechanisms of the brain”. This chemical compound was Piracetam®, which later gave birth to a whole range of pharmaceuticals which we now call nootropics. Fast US domestic shipping is available.