Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Enterosgel with fast delivery at the best price!
Enterosorbtion is one of the most convenient, safe, and effective ways to cleanse the body.
Enterosgel is a gel-like enterosorbent designed to bind in the gastrointestinal tract and remove toxic substances of various nature, pathogens, and metabolites from the body.
The ancestors of intestinal sorbents have been used since ancient times. In ancient Greece, India, Egypt, and Ancient Rus doctors used clay and charcoal to cleanse excesses and treat poisoning and infectious diseases. Enterosgel was synthesized in the USSR in the 1970s by scientists of the L. V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry. Studies of the drug were commissioned by the USSR Ministry of Defense because the army needed a simple, universal, and effective drug capable of treating poisoning, allergies, and even consequences of radiation exposure right in the field. The Pharmaceutical Committee of the USSR allowed the medical use of the Enterosgel drug in 1989.
Enterosgel does not reduce the absorption of vitamins and minerals! Enterosgel can be given to children, pregnant and lactating women.
When to take Enterosgel?
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestines, pancreas, liver)
- Restores the mucous membrane of the digestive tract;
- Normalizes the intestinal microflora;
- Removes toxic substances from the body;
- Reduces the toxic load on the liver.
Allergic diseases (atopic dermatitis, food allergies, bronchial asthma)
- Binds food and non-food allergens;
- Relieves allergy symptoms.
- Reduces the side effects of vaccination (fever, dyspepsia, skin rash). The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation drug included polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (active substance of Enterosgel) in the Recommendations for prevention, diagnostics, and treatment of COVID-19.
Infectious diseases (ARVI, influenza, intestinal infections)
- Eliminates symptoms of intoxication;
- Reduces the duration of the illness;
- Relieves diarrhea.
Together with antibiotics
- Reduces the side effects of antibiotics;
- Dyspeptic disorders;
Dosage and administration
Enterosgel is taken orally 1-2 hours before or after meals or other medications, with water. For adults, 1 package or 1.5 tablespoons 3 times a day.
The required amount of the drug is recommended to be stirred in a glass in a triple volume of water or taken orally with water. The duration of admission in the treatment of acute intestinal infection is 3–7 days. To improve the taste, you can mix the drug with juice.
More information on the dosages can be found in the official instruction.
Enterosgel is not toxic, no cases of overdose have been reported.
Enterosgel is approved for:
- Children since the first days of life, pregnant and breastfeeding women;
- Patients with diabetes mellitus;
- Persons suffering from allergic diseases;
- Patients with peptic ulcer disease.
Enterosgel does not contain sugar, lactose, gluten, fats, dyes, flavors, preservatives, and other additives.
Store at a temperature of at least 4°C (39.2°F) in places inaccessible to children. The drug should not be stored in the refrigerator.
The drug may also help animals. A dose depends on the species and size of the pet, with the most common dose being 1 teaspoon 2 times a day at the first symptoms of intoxication.
Disposal with household waste or through the sewer is possible. The drug presents no risk to the environment.
- Vozianov AF et al (1993). Enterosorption in the treatment of chronic kidney failure in patients with surgical diseases of the kidneys. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1441347/
- Nikolaeva LG (1993). The microbiological aspects of using enterosorbents in acute intestinal infections. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8079486/
- Naida IV et al (1993). Age factors in natural mechanisms of detoxication and curative effect of enterosgel in burns. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8158926/
- Burdeniuk IT (1999). Detoxication properties of enterosgel in the treatment of purulent peritonitis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10584519/
- Chikinev IuV et al (2006). Efficacy of sorption therapy in patients with cicatricial esophageal stenosis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17002045/
- Bystron J. et al (2018). Enterosorbent ENTEROSGEL in the complex treatment of atopic eczema. https://www.dermatologiepropraxi.cz/artkey/der-201804-0010_Enterosorbent_ENTEROSGEL_v_komplexni_lecbe_atopickeho_ekzemu.php?l=en
- Mikhalovsky SV et al (2019). Investigation of the adsorption capacity of the enterosorbent Enterosgel for a range of bacterial toxins, bile acids and pharmaceutical drugs. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30948767,
- Howell CA et al (2019). Enterosgel for the treatment of adults with acute diarrhoea in a primary care setting: a randomised controlled trial. https://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjgast-2019-000287
- Markovinovic L. et al (2020). Enteroadsorbent Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate vs. Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 in the Treatment of Rotaviral Gastroenteritis in Infants and Toddlers, a Randomized Controlled Trial. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fped.2020.553960/full
- Kemppinen A. et al (2020). Randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled multi-centre study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of Enterosgel® in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea (IBS-D) in adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32000822/
Thymalin® is a polypeptide preparation containing an extract of cattle thymus. It is a natural immunostimulant used in case of immunosuppression of any origin. It is compatible with antiviral medications. Thymalin is reported to speed up the recovery process, restore the immune system and reduce possible complications. Buy Thymalin with fast US domestic shipping.
SkQ1 is a novel mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, also known as one of Skulachev's Quinones. It is based on a substance extracted from the chloroplast of plants 🌿 Buy SkQ1 antioxidant for an anti-aging effect as it reduces free radical activity in mitochondria at the cellular level and can prevent the formation of aging signs. It is available in the form of skincare products designed for different needs. Fast US domestic shipping is available.