Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Enterosgel® Online!
Enterosgel® is a gel-like enterosorbent designed to bind and remove toxic substances of various nature, pathogens, and metabolites in the gastrointestinal tract. Enterosgel is used in case of gastrointestinal diseases, allergies, and intoxication. It can also reduce side effects of other drugs.
|Other names||Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate / PMSPH / Methylsilicic acid hydrogel|
|Form:||10 sachets of 22.5 g|
|Form description:||Homogeneous odorless paste of white or off-white color|
|Active ingredient:||Polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate|
|Pharmacological action:||Enterosorbent, intestinal adsorbent.|
|Shelf life:||3 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures from 4°C to 30°C (from 39.2°F to 86°F). Protect from drying out after opening the package. Protect from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Pharmasil / SILMA, Russia|
What is Enterosgel?
Enterosgel or methylsilicic acid hydrogel is a polymeric gelatinous organosilicon compound. The gel is dispersed in water to a particle size of no more than 300 microns. This gel-like enterosorbent is used for enterosorption – it binds and remove toxic substances of various nature, pathogens, and metabolites in the gastrointestinal tract. It is one of the most convenient, safe, and effective ways to cleanse the body.
The ancestors of intestinal sorbents have been used since ancient times. In ancient Greece, India, and Egypt doctors used clay and charcoal to cleanse excesses and treat poisoning and infectious diseases. Enterosgel was synthesized in the USSR in the 1970s. Studies of the drug were commissioned by the USSR Ministry of Defense because the army needed a simple, universal, and effective drug capable of treating poisoning, allergies, and even consequences of radiation exposure right in the field. Later Enterosgel was allowed to be used in medical practice.
Enterosgel does not reduce the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Enterosgel can be given to children, pregnant and lactating women.
When to take Enterosgel?
In case of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestines, pancreas, liver)
- Restores the mucous membrane of the digestive tract;
- Normalizes the intestinal microflora;
- Removes toxic substances from the body;
- Reduces the toxic load on the liver.
Allergic diseases (atopic dermatitis, food allergies, bronchial asthma)
- Binds food and non-food allergens;
- Relieves allergy symptoms.
- Reduces the side effects of vaccination (fever, dyspepsia, skin rash). The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation drug included polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (active substance of Enterosgel) in the Recommendations for prevention, diagnostics, and treatment of COVID-19.
Infectious diseases (ARVI, influenza, intestinal infections)
- Eliminates symptoms of intoxication;
- Reduces the duration of the illness;
- Relieves diarrhea.
Together with antibiotics
- Reduces the side effects of antibiotics;
- Dyspeptic disorders;
Where Can I Order Enterosgel Online?
You can buy Enterosgel online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Enterosgel in packs of 10×22.5g sachets. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Enterosgel and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Enterosgel Dosage, How to Use It?Enterosgel is taken orally 1-2 hours before or after meals or other medications, with water. For adults, the recommended dosage is 1 sachet or 1.5 tablespoons 3 times a day. The required amount of the drug is recommended to be stirred in a glass in a triple volume of water or taken orally with water. In acute intestinal infection, the duration of treatment is 3–7 days. To improve the taste of medication, you can mix the drug with juice instead of water. More information on the dosages can be found in the official instruction.
OverdoseEnterosgel is not toxic, no cases of overdose have been reported.
PrecautionEnterosgel is approved for:
- Children since the first days of life, pregnant and breastfeeding women;
- Patients with diabetes mellitus;
- Persons suffering from allergic diseases;
- Patients with peptic ulcer disease.
Environmental Safety of EnterosgelThe drug may also help animals. The dosage depends on the species and size of the pet, with the most common dose being 1 teaspoon 2 times a day at the first symptoms of intoxication. Disposal with household waste or through the sewer is possible. The drug presents no risk to the environment.
- Vozianov et al (1993) Enterosorption in the treatment of chronic kidney failure in patients with surgical diseases of the kidneys https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1441347/
- L Nikolaeva (1993) The microbiological aspects of using enterosorbents in acute intestinal infections https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8079486/
- Naida et al (1993) Age factors in natural mechanisms of detoxication and curative effect of enterosgel in burns https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8158926/
- I Burdeniuk (1999) Detoxication properties of enterosgel in the treatment of purulent peritonitis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10584519/
- Chikinev et al (2006) Efficacy of sorption therapy in patients with cicatricial esophageal stenosis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17002045/
- Bystron et al (2018) Enterosorbent ENTEROSGEL in the complex treatment of atopic eczema https://www.dermatologiepropraxi.cz/artkey/der-201804-0010_Enterosorbent_ENTEROSGEL_v_komplexni_lecbe_atopickeho_ekzemu.php?l=en
- Mikhalovsky et al (2019) Investigation of the adsorption capacity of the enterosorbent Enterosgel for a range of bacterial toxins, bile acids and pharmaceutical drugs https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30948767,
- Howell et al (2019) Enterosgel for the treatment of adults with acute diarrhoea in a primary care setting: a randomised controlled trial https://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjgast-2019-000287
- Markovinovic et al (2020) Enteroadsorbent Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate vs. Probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 in the Treatment of Rotaviral Gastroenteritis in Infants and Toddlers, a Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fped.2020.553960/full
- Kemppinen et al (2020) Randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled multi-centre study to assess the efficacy, tolerability and safety of Enterosgel® in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea (IBS-D) in adults https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32000822/
- Howell et al (2022) Double-blinded randomised placebo controlled trial of enterosgel (polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate) for the treatment of IBS with diarrhoea (IBS-D) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35760493/
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!