Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
ERECTOGENON ® (Astragalus + Yohimbe)
The potency issue is a problem of the 21st century. Only older men used to face such disorders. Nowadays the situation has changed dramatically, and this disease has a tendency to “become younger”. Such cases must be resolved as quickly as possible, for the early prevention of dysfunction development. Erectogenon is a new generation biologically active natural supplement. Buy Erectogenon to restore potency and deal with erection problems. The main advantage of the product is its absolutely natural composition without synthetic chemical components.
- Astragalus is a substance with a general tonic effect for restoring strength and energy, including sexual and brain performance. It does so by stimulating the blood flow and by regulating carbohydrate metabolism and sweat glands.
- Yohimbe saturates the cavernous bodies of the penis with blood, prolonging an erection. Also, the component helps the brain cope with stresses, fears, and psychological barriers; it increases libido and immunity.
- Vitamins B are male vitamins that provide the normal synthesis of sex hormones and seed. In addition, these vitamins increase libido and prevent blood vessel problems and heart disorders.
- Zinc. Normal synthesis of the seed and its volume is impossible without this component. Besides, it maintains muscle tone, providing blood flow in the pelvic area.
- Selexen is a substance for maintaining metabolic activity, for cleansing the body from toxins. and for the normal functioning of the circulatory system.
Indications for use of Erectogenon:
- Erectile disorders;
- Problems with potency;
- Low libido;
- Passive lifestyle;
- Unbalanced diet, lack of zinc and B vitamins;
- Complex treatment of prostate adenoma or prostatitis, impotence, and infertility.
Buy Erectogenon at the best price!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Dosage and administration
Take 1 capsule per day, preferably in the afternoon. It is better to take the supplement during meals, drinking it with plenty of juice or water. You will notice the effect 20–30 minutes after an intake. The approximate course of treatment is 3-4 weeks, depending on the severity of a disorder and the effect during the treatment. In order to prevent diseases of the genitourinary system, you can take Erectogenone supplement 3-4 times a year, according to the instructions in the description.
Erectogenone can cause unpleasant side effects in case of irrational dosage or intolerance. Side effects occur in exceptional cases, they do not last long and do not require symptomatic therapy.
It is NOT recommended to take more than one capsule per day. If there is an overdose, adverse symptoms may occur. They disappear after the supplement discontinuation, gastric lavage, and an intake of activated charcoal.
Doctors view the supplement as a supportive agent in the complex treatment of various diseases of the genitourinary system. The supplement helps speed up the healing process; restore the functioning of the genitals, potency, and erection. However, doctors’ reviews remind that during the therapy with such a natural remedy one should not expect major changes and quick results. New generation medication has a gentle effect on the body.
Doctors also advise limiting fat food down to 30% of the diet while taking the supplement. Overeating and bad habits can weaken the beneficial properties of Erectogenon. Alcohol is not contraindicated during the treatment, but doctors advise reducing its consumption.
If Erectogenone is not suitable for a patient upon medical indications or price, there are alternative medications. Structural analogs to this supplement do not exist, but there are synonyms that have similar effects. For example, Vuka Vuka, ALI Caps, Cosanova Cordyceps, and others.
VIS LLC, Russia.
- Ajayi AA et al (2003) Endothelin-like action of Pausinystalia yohimbe aqueous extract on vascular and renal regional hemodynamics in Sprague Dawley rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14735230
- Shamloul R (2010) Natural aphrodisiacs. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19796015
- Raman V et al (2013) Microscopic and UPLC-UV-MS analyses of authentic and commercial yohimbe (Pausinystalia johimbe) bark samples. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22402817
- Fu J et al (2014) Review of the botanical characteristics, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of Astragalus membranaceus (Huangqi). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25087616
- Pieczyńska J1, Grajeta H (2015) The role of selenium in human conception and pregnancy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25175508
- Chandrika UG1, Prasad Kumarab PA (2015) Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica): Nutritional Properties and Plausible Health Benefits. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26602573
- Shahzad M et al (2016) The Antioxidant Effects of Radix Astragali (Astragalus membranaceus and Related Species) in Protecting Tissues from Injury and Disease. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26343107
- Auyeung KK et al (2016) Astragalus membranaceus: A Review of its Protection Against Inflammation and Gastrointestinal Cancers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26916911
- Liu Y et al (2018) Alkaloids with Immunosuppressive Activity from the Bark of Pausinystalia yohimbe. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30059216
- Qazi IH et al (2018) Selenium, Selenoproteins, and Female Reproduction: A Review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30469536
- Matthews DG et al (2019) Centella Asiatica Improves Memory and Promotes Antioxidative Signaling in 5XFAD Mice. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31817977
- Razali NNM et al (2019) Cardiovascular Protective Effects of Centella asiatica and Its Triterpenes: A Review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31539918
- Balasubramanian A et al (2019) An Analysis of Popular Online Erectile Dysfunction Supplements. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31036522
- Mintziori G et al (2019) Evidence for a manifold role of selenium in infertility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31701489
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!