Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
GINSENG TINCTURE (Panax Ginseng)
Ginseng or Panax is one of the most popular and widely-researched herbal remedies in the world. It is even believed to be a natural cure-all and can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as low mood and decreased mental capacity.
Ginseng contains 12 elements, including phosphorus, sulfur, potassium, calcium, molybdenum, iron, etc.; 100 biologically active substances; vitamins E, A, F, and B; nicotinic and folic, pantothenic acid; and other beneficial elements.
Ginseng tincture has a general tonic effect: improves appetite, increases blood pressure, mental and physical performance, stimulates sexual function; reduces general weakness, fatigue, drowsiness; reduces cholesterol and blood sugar, and activates the activity of the adrenal cortex. Buy Ginseng tincture to stimulate the central nervous system.
The short list of indications for its use includes:
- Physical and mental fatigue;
- Arterial hypotension;
- Asthenic syndrome;
- Nervous breakdown;
- Sexual dysfunction;
- Neurocirculatory dystonia (hypotonic type);
- The protracted recovery period after a number of diseases (incl. infections).
Read more about herbal adaptogens.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and administrationIt is recommended to take 15–25 drops of Ginseng tincture mixed with clean water orally 2-3 times a day 30–40 minutes before a meal (except evening/night time). The duration of the common treatment course is 30–40 days but can be extended/repeated as prescribed.
ContraindicationsArterial hypertension, hypersensitivity, epilepsy, convulsive state, hyperexcitability, sleep disturbance, acute infectious or virus disease, chronic liver diseases, age below 12 years, pregnancy and lactation.
Side effectsRarely: Tachycardia, sleep disturbance, headache, hypertension, hypoglycemia, and allergic reactions.
OverdoseA severe overdose of Ginseng tincture can possibly lead to increased dose-related side effects.
Drug interactionUse with caution alongside with antidiabetic drugs (because of the increased hypoglycemic effect) and with MAOIs. Simultaneous application of the tincture with loop diuretics increases the risk of developing resistance to them. Ginseng potentiates the action of psychostimulants and analeptics (incl. caffeine and camphor) and strengthens the effect of warfarin. Ginseng antagonizes with CNS depressants (incl. barbiturates, tranquilizers, and antiepileptic drugs).
Special instructionsnot recommended to take Ginseng tincture in the evening hours in order to avoid sleep disturbances. To achieve the best results use in autumn and winter. Important: tincture contains alcohol.
Country of manufactureRussia.
To be used as a dietary supplement.
- Barton et al (2009) Pilot study of Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) to improve cancer-related fatigue: a randomized, double-blind, dose-finding evaluation: NCCTG trial N03CA https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3911883/
- Jian-Ming et al (2010) Ginseng Compounds: An Update on Their Molecular Mechanisms and Medical Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928028/
- S Kim, J Park et al (2011) Trends in Ginseng Research in 2010 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659559/
- Lee et al (2011) Comparative Study of Korean White, Red, and Black Ginseng Extract on Cholinesterase Inhibitory Activity and Cholinergic Function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659552/
- Baek et al (2012) Recent Methodology in Ginseng Analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659581/
- Lee et al (2012) Safety and Tolerability of Panax ginseng Root Extract: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial in Healthy Korean Volunteers https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3501011/
- Yeo et al (2012) Effects of Korean Red Ginseng on Cognitive and Motor Function: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659585/
- S Kang, H Min (2012) Ginseng, the 'Immunity Boost': The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659612/
- Choi et al (2013) Ginseng for Health Care: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials in Korean Literature https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3613407/
- S Oliynyk, O Seikwan (2013) Actoprotective effect of ginseng: improving mental and physical performance https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659633/
- Park et al (2013) Subacute Oral Toxicity Study of Korean Red Ginseng Extract in Sprague-Dawley Rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3936181/
- Kim et al (2013) Antifatigue Effects of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3629193/
- Kim et al (2013) A comprehensive review of the therapeutic and pharmacological effects of ginseng and ginsenosides in central nervous system https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659622/
- L Chang, K Jong-Hoon (2014) A review on the medicinal potentials of ginseng and ginsenosides on cardiovascular diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4213864/
- Kim et al (2015) Safety Analysis of Panax Ginseng in Randomized Clinical Trials: A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5533164/
- Rokot et al (2016) A Role of Ginseng and Its Constituents in the Treatment of Central Nervous System Disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5007341/
- Yang et al (2017) Ginseng: An Nonnegligible Natural Remedy for Healthy Aging https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5758347/
- Z Li, G Ji (2018) Ginseng and obesity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5766689/
- Caldwell et al (2018) The Effects of a Korean Ginseng, GINST15, on Perceptual Effort, Psychomotor Performance, and Physical Performance in Men and Women https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5844213/
- Park et al (2018) Systems-level mechanisms of action of Panax ginseng: a network pharmacological approach https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5766701/
- Lho et al (2018) Effects of lifetime cumulative ginseng intake on cognitive function in late life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5968575/
- Huang et al (2019) Neuroprotective Effects of Ginseng Phytochemicals: Recent Perspectives https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31416121/
- Li et al (2021) Neuroprotective Potentials of Panax Ginseng Against Alzheimer's Disease: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical Evidences https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34149431/
- Liu et al (2022) Functional compounds of ginseng and ginseng-containing medicine for treating cardiovascular diseases https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36532771/
- Shin et al (2023) Panax ginseng as a potential therapeutic for neurological disorders associated with COVID-19; Toward targeting inflammasome https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36213093/
Buy Nootropics Bundle, give yourself an edge in improving your brain functions. Find your perfect nootropic supplement without spending lots of money. The Nootropics Bundle contains five most popular nootropics. Choose what work best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Pantocrin® is a tonic and stimulating adaptogen based on the maral (red deer) antlers extract. Marals are bred in captivity for their antlers. Sawing off the antlers is a harmless process because deers have a natural ability to lose and regrow them annually. Maral antlers extract contains biologically active substances that have a pronounced tonic and adaptogenic effect. Pantocrin can be used as part of complex therapy of asthenia (overwork), neurasthenia and hypotension.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!