Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
GLUTARGIN ALKOCLEAN (Arginine Glutamate)
Glutargin Alkoclean is a drug based on arginine and glutamic acid that is intended to increase metabolism. Both arginine and glutamic acid are α-amino acids used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Arginine is classified as a semi-essential or conditionally essential amino acid, depending on the developmental stage and health status of the individual. Arginine plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones. It is a precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO), making it important in the regulation of blood pressure. Glutamic acid is an excitatory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate nervous system. It serves as the precursor for the synthesis of the inhibitory gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in GABA-ergic neurons.
Glutargin Alkoclean has cytoprotective, anti-hypoxic, membrane stabilizing, antioxidant, detoxication, and antiradical effects. It increases the levels of glucagon, insulin, somatotropin, and prolactin in the blood and takes part in the synthesis of polyamine, proline, agmatine, spermatogenesis, and fibrinolysis. It also causes depolarization of the membrane. Glutargin Alkoclean has a hepatoprotective effect as it stabilizes energy metabolism in hepatocytes. It also prevents the development of atherosclerosis and stimulates the thymus. You can buy Glutargin Alkoclean to stabilize the acid-alkaline balance.
Glutargin Alkoclean helps fight alcohol intoxication. By increasing the production of succinic acid, it stimulates alcohol processing in the liver monooxygenase system and ethanol detoxication. Glutamic acid lowers the depressant effect of alcohol on the CNS.
- Prevention and treatment of alcohol intoxication;
- Lowering hepatotoxic effect of alcohol;
- As part of complex therapy of disorders caused by acute alcohol intoxication.
Check more products from the Quit Addictions category!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Powder for oral solution in sachets.
Active ingredients: arginine glutamate 1 g, glycine 500 mg;
Inactive ingredients: lemon flavor 50 mg, aspartame 60 mg, citric acid 600 mg, mannitol 790 mg.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally. Mix the contents of 1 sachet with a 1/2 glass of water.
The recommended dosage for prevention of alcohol intoxication is 2 sachets 1-2 hours before the intake of alcohol or 1 sachet 1 hour before the intake of alcohol and 1 sachet 30 minutes after it.
The recommended dosage for treatment of alcohol intoxication is 1 sachet 4 times a day on the first day and 1 sachet 2 times a day for the next 2-3 days.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Children under 18 years of age;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
To be administered with caution in patients with:
- Increased irritability;
- Severe kidney filtration disorders.
Epigastric pain or nausea right after the intake of the drug, which goes away on its own.
Symptoms of overdose include nausea, vomiting, chest or epigastric pain, sleep disorders, temporary lowering of blood pressure, atrioventricular block, and allergic response.
Treatment: symptomatic treatment and administration of antihistamine drugs or glucocorticosteroids, if necessary.
Glutargin Alkoclean increases the volume of endogenous insulin in the blood when co-administered with aminophylline.
Glutargin Alkoclean may enhance the effect of antiplatelet drugs such as dipyridamole, and lower the effect of vinblastine. It also prevents and lowers the neurotoxic effect of isoniazid.
Store at a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
- Tsai et al (1995) The glutamatergic basis of human alcoholism https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7864257/
- R Gonzales, J Jaworski (1997) Alcohol and glutamate https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15704347/
- Dodd et al (2000) Glutamate-mediated transmission, alcohol, and alcoholism https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10871702/
- Nanji et al (2001) Arginine reverses ethanol-induced inflammatory and fibrotic changes in liver despite continued ethanol administration https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11714866/
- I Uzbay, B Erden (2003) Attenuation of ethanol withdrawal signs by high doses of L-arginine in rats https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12711654/
- Goodwani et al (2017) Metabotropic and ionotropic glutamate receptors as potential targets for the treatment of alcohol use disorder https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28242339/
- Perfilova et al (2021) Cardioprotective effects of a new glutamic acid derivative in chronic alcohol intoxication https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33737055/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!