Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Glycine Forte ® Online!
Glycine is a nootropic medication that improves metabolic function in the brain. Due to its safety, it is one of the most popular and commonly sold nootropic supplements in the territories and countries of the former Soviet Union. Glycine Forte® includes B vitamins – it increases its nootropic effect and widens its range of uses.
Buy Glycine with fast US delivery. Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||60 pills of 300mg|
|Active ingredient:||Glycine – not less than 250 mg; B vitamins: B1 – up to 2.5 mg, B6 – up to 3 mg, B12 – up to 4.5 mcg.|
|Excipients:||Sorbitol, flavoring additive lemon juice, natural flavor “Lemon”, calcium stearate, aerosil.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
What is Glycine?
Glycine is an organic compound. It is industrially produced by processing chloroacetic acid with ammonia. It is unique among proteinogenic amino acids for being achiral. It can be hydrophilic or hydrophobic as it only has a single carbon atom at its side chain position.
Henri Braconnot discovered glycine in 1820 by evaporating gelatine with sulfuric acid. To this day, doctors continue to use glycine as a non-narcotic solution for treating stress and mental fatigue.
What are the Benifits and Effects of Glycine?
- The active substance in the drug is an amino acid that the human body produces to regulate metabolism and central nervous system functions. Under its influence, aggression and psychoemotional stress are reduced while the productivity is increased.
- The medication can improve sleep quality and elevate mood.
- The drug alleviates vegetovascular disorders, particularly during menopause.
- It improves the patient’s condition following a stroke or traumatic brain injury.
- Glycine Forte supplement can be used to lower the toxicity of alcohol on the human body.
- A higher dose of glycine in combination with a maximum dose of B vitamins widens the scope of the drug’s effects. As a result, it can work as a sedative medication in addition to being a nootropic and metabolic aid.
- Vitamin B1 acts to normalize the state of the nervous system and boost cognitive performance.
- Vitamin B6 accelerates the functional processes of the brain and helps to overcome irritability and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 speeds nerve tissue regeneration and improves concentration and memory. It plays a part in acetylcholine production, a neurotransmitter that affects learning and memory.
What is Glycine Used For?
Indications for use (as a dietary supplement or additional treatment):
- Increasing performance (in students and schoolchildren);
- Psychoemotional stress;
- Behavioral issues in children and teens;
- Heightened stimulation;
- Emotional instability;
- Interrupted sleep and insomnia;
- Alcoholism recovery;
- Cerebral infarction.
Where Can I Order Glycine Online?
You can buy Glycine online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Glycine in packs of 60x300mg pills. We offer fast US delivery and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Glycine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
How to Use Glycine: Dosage?
Adult patients are to take one tablet twice a day. The patient must hold the tablet in their mouth until it dissolves. As a rule, the course of treatment is one month, but it can be lengthened according to the patient’s needs.
Glycine lowers the toxicity of antidepressants, antipsychotics, and anticonvulsive medications. When taken along with tranquilizers, sleeping pills, and neuroleptics, it adds to the suppression of the central nervous system.
This drug should not be mixed with alcohol, as it is intended to reduce alcohol cravings and diminish the effects of alcohol on the body.
Attention! Extended courses of Glycine Forte Evalar do not cause dependency in patients because the drug only contains substances naturally occurring in the human body. People with arterial hypotension should take a lower dose of Glycine Forte and monitor blood pressure. The patient should stop taking the medication if blood pressure drops to lower levels than usual.
- Smith et al (2008) Effect of glycine propionyl-L-carnitine on aerobic and anaerobic performance https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5579075_Effect_of_glycine_propionyl-L-carnitine_on_aerobic_and_anaerobic_performance
- Kawai et al (2015) The Sleep-Promoting and Hypothermic Effects of Glycine are Mediated by NMDA Receptors in the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397399/
- Shen et al (2016) Glycine Transporter 1 is a Target for the Treatment of Epilepsy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4655139/
- Cornelison et al (2016) Identification and characterization of heptapeptide modulators of the glycine receptor https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851912/
- Perez-Torres et al (2017) Beneficial Effects of the Amino Acid Glycine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27292783
- Razak et al (2017) Multifarious Beneficial Effect of Nonessential Amino Acid, Glycine: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5350494/
- Sugaya et al (2021) Dietary glycine improves urine storage symptoms in urology outpatients https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33793143/
- Kumar et al (2021) Severe Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress and Oxidant Damage in Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19: Implications for GlyNAC (Glycine and N-Acetylcysteine) Supplementation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35052554/
- R Sekhar (2021) GlyNAC Supplementation Improves Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Inflammation, Aging Hallmarks, Metabolic Defects, Muscle Strength, Cognitive Decline, and Body Composition: Implications for Healthy Aging https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34587244/
- Han et al (2023) Use of Glycine to Augment Exon Skipping and Cell Therapies for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36401030/
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.