Buy Isoprinosine 500mg tablets at the best price!
Warts, papillomas, herpes, shingles and other skin problems often become source of inconvenience for patients. These diseases are caused by smallest infectious particles – viruses. Isoprinosine is promoted as an effective antiviral compound.
The use of Isoprinosine has a long history. It was patented in the late 1960s, and has been studied against a number of viral conditions as far back as the early 1970s. Today it is sold in Europe and elsewhere as a treatment against a number of viral diseases including herpes, influenza, and viral hepatitis.
Isoprinosine (Inosine Pranobex) – is a synthetic compound formed from purine. It is based on inosine and dimepranol acedoben molecules. Inosine is a natural biological substance found in any cell. Inosine is a nucleotide that is part of the transport RNA necessary for the translation of some compounds important for the cell. It also plays an important role in the mechanism of muscle contractions and is a precursor of the ATP molecule.
But the most important and useful property that is attributed to the drug is its antiviral activity. The effectiveness of Isoprinosine is achieved by inhibition of RNA in the nucleus of a bacterial microorganism. The drug is known to block enzyme bonds, inhibiting the synthesis of the virus. Some assert that it may inhibit the activity of a number of viruses (preventing them from forcing cells to synthesize their RNA) and restore the function of lymphocytes in immunosuppression. Early results suggest beneficial clinical effects in several diseases and infections including mucocutaneous Herpes simplex infections, subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, genital warts, influenza, zoster, and type B viral hepatitis.
Some practitioners recommend it as a means to promote the normal functioning of the myocardium affected by ischemia. By improving microcirculation, the drug may enhance the size of the necrosis zone. Proponents claim that it has an antiarrhythmic effect, maintains the energy balance of the myocardium, improves coronary circulation, enhances myocardial contractions, has a positive effect on metabolic processes in the heart muscle, and contributes to a greater relaxation of the myocardium during systole. The positive effect of the drug may be also demonstrated in case of ischemic kidney damage. The compound may contribute to the activation of metabolism in case of hypoxia and the absence of ATP.
Buy Isoprinosine, an immunomodulation compound, is asserted to exhibit the following properties:
- Stimulate cellular immunity, increase the activity of monocytes and macrophages, activate the work of leukocytes and lymphocytes;
- Stimulate the production of antibodies by B-lymphocytes and cytoplasmic cells;
- Prevent a decrease in white blood cell activity under the influence of glucocorticosteroids;
- Restore the function of white blood cells in immunosuppression;
- Increase the level of gamma-interferon, interleukins 1 and 2;
- Reduce the level of special substances – cytokines that may cause the development of inflammation;
- Stimulate the formation and maturation of immune cells in the bone marrow;
- Improve the recognition of foreign substances and proteins by the immune system.