Buy Kasolin (castoreum extract) with 3-7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “ships from US (+15%)”
Kasolin is a natural adaptogen stimulating sexual function that contains concentrated castoreum extract. Numerous active compounds of castoreum are included in the drug formulation in homeopathic doses. Namely:
- alcohols and phenols, including catechol and its derivatives;
- hydroquinone and chavicol;
- ketones, natural steroids and acids (benzoic, salicylic, cinnamic and p-Anisic);
- esters, resinous compounds and mineral components;
Castoreum extract is well-known in some countries as a natural adaptogen. The first mentions of it can be traced back to ancient times when it was used to treat “cold and wet” diseases. There are references in German sources on the use of castoreum as a medicine since the 8th century. It has been officially sold in German speaking countries since the 19th century.
Yet there is no information on the use of castoreum as a biologically active substance in English sources.
This drug was manufactured at the premises of Belmedpreparaty – one of the largest pharmaceutical trading companies in the Republic of Belarus. https://belmedpreparaty.com/eng/. This drug has an innovative dosage form: softgel capsules with oil extract as opposed to alcohol extract.
The information about Kasolin is taken from
Kasolin is a certified drug in the Republic of Belarus sold in pharmacies. Currently, the castor sacs are extracted without killing the animals.
- The drug is aimed at the prevention and treatment of reproductive disorders;
- impotence (functional or radiation-induced);
- menopausal disorders;
- low libido in both sexes;
- decline in sexual activity.
Read more about reproductive health category.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more