Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
KELTICAN ® Complex
Neuropathic pain is the result of nerve tissue damage. It may be due to a dysfunction of the nervous system, its central or peripheral part. Buy Keltican Complex to battle peripheral painful syndrome.
It contains biologically active additives that act as “building blocks” of cells and structures, and are involved in metabolic and reparative processes. Keltican Complex demonstrates the ability to restore affected nerve fibers, to protect against new damages to the nervous system, and to prevent further destruction of the myelin sheath and increased symptoms of neuropathy.
The supplement contains a number of important structural elements:
- Uridine monophosphate is a natural pyrimidine nucleotide, an activator of various enzymatic processes. It is important for carbohydrate and phosphorus metabolism. Penetrating into the cell, this active ingredient of the Keltican Complex is transformed into polyphosphate derivatives of uridine, which are active in the process of regenerating damaged peripheral nerves, which aids to the improvement of the nerve tissue structure, and reduction of pain intensity.
- Folic acid is a natural form of Vitamin B9. It is necessary for the maturation and growth of cells, DNA replication, amino acid synthesis, and the normal functioning of the circulatory and immune systems. It provides a decrease in homocysteine levels and, as a result, reduces the risk of blood clots, atherosclerotic plaques, and the development of peripheral vascular diseases. Folic acid was first obtained from green spinach leaves in 1941 when doctors were searching for a cure for anemia. It is produced in small quantities by human microflora, but the main part comes from the outside.
- Vitamin B12 participates in enzymatic reactions and interacts closely with folic acid. It is important for the synthesis of blood elements, and protein components of nucleic acids; it normalizes fat metabolism and the process of skin regeneration, and it’s known to strengthen the heart muscle. It contributes to the prevention of impaired transmission of impulses between the muscles and the brain. Vitamin B12 is mainly contained in animal products, liver, meat, caviar, and dairy products. Additional intake of dietary supplements containing this vitamin is recommended for vegetarians and people who do not consume dairy products.
The inclusion of the biologically active additive Keltican in the complex of basic therapeutic measures is known to show the following positive results:
- Acceleration of affected nerves repair;
- Inhibition of nerve fiber destruction, regeneration of membrane elements, and the cylindrical projection of neurons;
- Thickening of the myelinic layer and a significant increase of the axon area is observed after a 60-day administration of the Keltican Complex;
- An increase in the cell signal transmission speed is observed 40 days after the start of Keltiсan administration (according to results of a placebo-controlled study);
- The weakening of pain sensation and the restoration of impaired functions in degenerative joint diseases is observed within 3 weeks of the regular intake of the supplement. Studies have shown a clear decrease in pain intensity, tingling, numbness, and a feeling of current passing through the body after 2 months of using Keltican Complex;
- Reduced need for concomitant medications – opioid analgesics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, Paracetamol, and antidepressants are observed. Many patients twice reduce the dose of NSAIDs (non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs).
Produced by Trommsdorff, Germany.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Active ingredients: uridine monophosphate (in the form of sodium salt) – 50 mg, vitamin B12 – 3 mcg, folic acid – 400 mcg. Content in 100 g of product: uridine monophosphate – 18.8 g, vitamin B12 – 1,128 mcg, folic acid – 150 mg;
Excipients: MCC (core material), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide hydrate, red iron oxide.
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally during meals. 1 capsule per day. The duration of the treatment course is 20 days. If necessary, the treatment can be repeated.
Keltiсan complex does not contain gluten or lactose, as well as preservatives or substances of animal origin. The supplement is suitable for people with diabetes and those who keep to a vegetarian and vegan diet.
Trommsdorff GmbH & Co., Germany.
- D Müller (2002) [Treatment of neuropathic pain syndrome. Results of an open study on the efficacy of a pyrimidine nucleotide preparation] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12613270/
- Sun et al (2007) Efficacy of multivitamin supplementation containing vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid as adjunctive treatment with a cholinesterase inhibitor in Alzheimer’s disease: a 26-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in Taiwanese patients https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18042476/
- Negrão et al (2014) Effect of the combination of uridine nucleotides, folic acid and vitamin B12 on the clinical expression of peripheral neuropathies https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24835269/
- Fernández-Villa et al (2018) Tissue Engineering Therapies Based on Folic Acid and Other Vitamin B Derivatives. Functional Mechanisms and Current Applications in Regenerative Medicine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30558349/
- Kang et al (2019) Folic acid contributes to peripheral nerve injury repair by promoting Schwann cell proliferation, migration, and secretion of nerve growth factor https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30531087/
- Julian et al (2020) B12 as a Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain: A Systematic Review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32722436/
Based on 0 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!