Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy L-Carnitine Online!
L-Carnitine is a natural substance related to B vitamins. It is synthesized in the human body and activates metabolic processes of getting energy from fats. This food supplement energizes, increases endurance, and improves the mood!
Order L-Carnitine under the brand names Elkar and Acetyl-L-Carnitine with fast US shipping. Get a better price with the volume discount!
Active ingredient:Acetyl-L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine (carnifit)
|Synonyms||Levocarnitine / Carnifit / (3R)-3-hydroxy-4-(trimethylammonio)butanoate / Elcar / Elkar / Acetyl-L-Carnitine|
|Form:||30 pills of 500mg / 10 vials of 5ml / syrup 100ml|
|Excipients for pills:||Polyvinylpyrrolidone (stabilizer), talc (anti-caking agent).
Shell composition: HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) (thickener), polyethylene glycol 6000 (glazing agent), titanium dioxide (colorant).
|Excipients for vials:||Water for injection|
|Excipients for syrup:||Citric acid monohydrate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, purified water.|
|Pharmacological action:||Metabolic agent|
|Shelf life:||Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). When opened, store the syrup at a temperature of 2-8°C (35.6-46.4°F) for 2 months. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Pills: Vitamir, Russia; Injections: Ellara, Russia; Syrup: E-Pharma Trento, Italy / PIQ-Pharma, Russia|
What is L-Carnitine?
L-carnitine is an amino acid, a vitamin-like substance, its characteristics are close to the vitamins of group B. It has an anabolic and lipolytic effects. It is intended to stabilize the body’s metabolic processes and improve tissue energy supply.
L-carnitine plays a huge role in the metabolism of fats. It means that it helps turn fat into energy consumed by muscles and organs. As a result, it may increase exercise endurance and provide more oxygen to cells. This amino acid can also stimulate faster fat loss and help improve sports performance.
Some research has been successfully carried out on L-carnitine supplementation in athletes, patients with various cardiometabolic conditions, male infertility, cardiac ischemia, atherosclerosis, etc.
What is the Mechanism of Action of L-Carnitine?
L-carnitine is a quaternary ammonium compound involved in metabolism in most mammals, plants, and some bacteria. L-carnitine supplement enhances protein synthesis and fatty acid transport to mitochondria.
In mitochondria, fatty acids are synthesized into energy. They are transported across the mitochondrial membrane to the cytoplasm of target cells such as the heart, brain, skeletal muscle, and other tissue cells, where they are needed as fuel.
What are the Benefits and Effects of L-Carnitine Supplement?
- L-carnitine is said to enhance nervous tissue resistance to damaging factors, like hypoxia, trauma, or intoxication;
- L-carnitine may restore alkaline reserve and maintain stable blood flow in the brain despite changes in blood pressure;
- L-carnitine regulates the blood supply in the affected area and accelerates reparative processes;
- It has a positive effect on heart and brain health;
- L-carnitine improves protein and fat metabolism;
- L-carnitine helps save muscle glycogen during physical exercise.
What is L-Cartinine Used For?
In clinical practice, L-carnitine supplement is prescribed as part of complex therapy in the following cases:
- Intense physical exertion and psycho-emotional stress;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Rehabilitation after illness, injury, or operation;
- Chronic gastritis with decreased gastric secretory functions or chronic pancreatitis with pancreatic exocrine insufficiency;
- Skin diseases (psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, focal scleroderma, or discoid lupus erythematosus);
- Mild forms of hyperthyroidism;
- Brain lesions of vascular, toxic, and traumatic origin;
- Anorexia nervosa;
- Birth injury, poor weight gain, low muscle tone, and problems with motor and mental development in children;
- Diseases related to carnitine deficiency (including myopathies, cardiomyopathies, mitochondrial diseases, and hereditary diseases related to mitochondrial dysfunction).
L-Carnitine Uses in Sports
In sports medicine and during exercises, L-carnitine supplement can help to:
- Enhance speed, power, and coordination;
- Increase muscle mass and reduce body fat;
- Prevent overtraining syndrome and stimulate recovery after intense exercise;
- Stimulate muscle regeneration after injuries.
Where Can I Order L-Carnitine Supplement Online?
You can purchase L-carnitine online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers L-carnitine of several brands in packs of 30x500mg pills, 10x5ml vials, or 100ml syrup. We offer fast US shipping and worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can purchase L-carnitine and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
Also, you can check out Actovegin.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is L-Carnitine Dosage?
Take the syrup orally 30 minutes before the meal. Dilute in water.
The suggested dose in adults in order to improve performance is 750 mg 3 times a day. In case of diseases related to carnitine deficiency, the right dosage is calculated according to body weight (50–100 mg/kg 2-3 times a day). The recommended course treatment is 3-4 months.
2. Solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections in ampoules of 5 ml
To be administered via i.m. injections or i.v. drips. For intravenous administration dilute an ampoule in 100–200 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution or 5% dextrose solution. Please consult a doctor to define the daily dose and duration of treatment.
One tablet daily.
What are L-Carnitine Side Effects?
Possible side effects include allergic response, muscle weakness (in patients with uremia), gastralgia, or dyspepsia.
Individual intolerance, pregnancy, or lactation.
L-Carnitine Drug interaction
Glucocorticoids may increase the accumulation of the drug in tissues (except for the liver) while other anabolics enhance its effect.
- Chiechio et al (2007) Acetyl-L-carnitine in neuropathic pain: experimental data https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17696591/
- Janiri et al (2009) Acetyl-L-carnitine in the management of pain during methadone withdrawal syndrome https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18978503/
- Marcovina et al (2013) Translating the basic knowledge of mitochondrial functions to metabolic therapy: role of L-carnitine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23138103/
- Onofrj et al (2013) Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23965166/
- G Traina (2016) The neurobiology of acetyl-L-carnitine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27100509/
- Di Stefano (2019) Acetyl-L-carnitine in painful peripheral neuropathy: a systematic review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31118753/
- Freo et al (2021) Analgesic and Antidepressant Effects of the Clinical Glutamate Modulators Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Ketamine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34045938/
- Sarzi-Puttini et al (2021) Acetyl-L-carnitine in chronic pain: A narrative review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34500063/
- Magi et al (2021) The Neuroprotective Effect of L-Carnitine against Glyceraldehyde-Induced Metabolic Impairment: Possible Implications in Alzheimer’s Disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34440878/
- Sangouni et al (2022) Effect of L-carnitine supplementation on lipid accumulation product and cardiovascular indices in women with overweight/obesity who have knee osteoarthritis: a randomized controlled trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36131324/
- Talebi et al (2022) Effects of L-carnitine supplementation in patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 disease: a pilot study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35997951/
- Virmani et al (2022) The Role of l-Carnitine in Mitochondria, Prevention of Metabolic Inflexibility and Disease Initiation https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35269860/
- Oh et al (2022) Impact of l-Carnitine Supplementation on Liver Enzyme Normalization in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35887550/
Nanotropil® (previously known as Phenotropil) was part of the cosmonaut's kit in the USSR. It is a phenyl derivative of Piracetam which is reported to be more neuroprotective compared to the original compound. It was shown to possess psychostimulatory and various adaptogenic and neuromodulator properties. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
Mildronate® (also known as Meldonium) is a synthetic analog of gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB), a substance that exists in every cell of the human body. It is used to treat angina, myocardial failure and reduce alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Off-label use of Meldonuim in otherwise healthy individuals includes increasing exercise tolerance, learning, memory, and sexual function.
Buy Meldonium as a perfect alternative for the discontinued Ladasten (Bromantane)! Fast US domestic shipping is available.