Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
TILORONE (Lavomax ®)
Lavomax is an immunomodulating and antiviral drug intended for the treatment and prevention of respiratory and other viral diseases.
Tilorone, its active ingredient, stimulates the production of interferons (proteins essential for anti-viral defense) and enhances immunity during influenza and ARVI. The synthesis method and antiviral properties of tilorone were first patented in 1968 in the USA. In USSR the production and use of this drug started in 1975.
Research demonstrated that Lavomax is effective in treating viral infections, including influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections, hepatitis and herpes, cytomegalovirus, and neurotropic viruses. The drug inhibits viral translation in the infected cells and prevents the spread of viruses, thus showing a strong antiviral effect.
Lavomax stimulates the production of alpha, beta, and gamma types of interferons in intestinal epithelial cells, hepatocytes, T-cells, and neutrophils.
It also contributes to the growth of bone marrow cells and enhances antibody production, stabilizes the level of immunosuppression, and regulates the T-Lymphocyte Helper/Suppressor ratio.
You can buy Tilorone dihydrochloride tablets for use as a part of complex therapy of:
- Influenza and ARVI;
- Prevention of influenza and ARVI;
- The drug can also be used as part of complex therapy of viral hepatitis A, B, and C, cytomegalovirus infection, and non-gonococcal urethritis.
Produced by Stada / Nizhfarm, Russia.
Read more about immunostimulants.
ContentsActive ingredient: tilorone dihydrochloride 125 mg; Inactive ingredients: magnesium hydroxycarbonate, povidone K30, and calcium stearate.
- Hypersensitivity to tilorone and other components of the drug;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Children under 18 years of age;
- Sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, fructose intolerance, or glucose-galactose malabsorption (the drug contains sucrose).
Dosage and administrationTo be administered orally after meals. 1 tablet per day during the first 2 days, then 1 tablet once every 2 days. The maximum dose for influenza and ARVI treatment course is 750 mg (6 tablets). The maximum dose for herpes and other viral infections treatment course is 1.25–2.5 mg (10–20 tablets).
Side effectsAllergic response, dyspepsia, and short-term chills.
OverdoseNo cases of overdose were recorded.
Drug interactionThe drug can be co-administered with antibiotics and medicines treating viral and bacterial diseases. No significant drug interactions were recorded.
Storage conditionsStore in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of the reach of children. Shelf life is 2 years.
ManufacturerStada / Nizhfarm, Russia.
- Glaz et al (1973) Antiviral Activity and Induction of Interferon-Like Substance by Quinacrine and Acranil https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC444452/
- Levine et al (1975) Nuclear bodies produced in astrocytes by tilorone https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/163594/
- Kuehne et al (1977) Evaluation of Various Analogues of Tilorone Hydrochloride Against Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis Virus in Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC351924/
- Donahoe et al (1977) In vivo function tests of the effect of tilorone and niridazole on cell-mediated immunity in chickens https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23063
- Kavetskiĭ et al (1977) Tilorone, a synthetic immunostimulator possessing antitumor activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/413265
- Cummings et al (1981) Phase II trials of Baker's antifol, bleomycin, CCNU, streptozotocin, tilorone, and 5-fluorodeoxyuridine plus arabinosyl cytosine in metastatic breast cancer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6166363
- Y Hiyama, K Kuriyama et al (1991) Dissociation between antiinflammatory action of tilorone and its interferon inducing activity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1719782
- Selkova et al (2001) Effect of amyxin--a domestic analog of tilorone--on characteristics of interferon and immune status of man https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11569258
- Briggs et al (2008) α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist properties of tilorone and related tricyclic analogues https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2267268/
- Ratan et al (2010) Small Molecule Activation of Adaptive Gene Expression. Tilorone or Its Analogs Are Novel Potent Activators of Hypoxia Inducible Factor-1 That Provide Prophylaxis against Stroke and Spinal Cord Injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921907/
- Schrimpf et al (2012) SAR of α7 nicotinic receptor agonists derived from tilorone: exploration of a novel nicotinic pharmacophore https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22281189
- Leppäranta et al (2013) Bone morphogenetic protein-inducer tilorone identified by high-throughput screening is antifibrotic in vivo https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23258233
- Wissing et al (2014) Small-molecule screening of PC3 prostate cancer cells identifies tilorone dihydrochloride to selectively inhibit cell growth based on cyclin-dependent kinase 5 expression https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24841903
- Ekins et al (2018) Efficacy of Tilorone Dihydrochloride against Ebola Virus Infection https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29133569
- Vartiainen et al (2018) Pulmonary administration of a dry powder formulation of the antifibrotic drug tilorone reduces silica-induced lung fibrosis in mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29655797
- Vignaux et al (2021) The Antiviral Drug Tilorone Is a Potent and Selective Inhibitor of Acetylcholinesterase https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33400519/
- Horlock et al (2021) Old Drug, New Trick: Tilorone, a Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Drug as a Potential Anti-Fibrotic Therapeutic for the Diseased Heart https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33804032/
- Puhl et al (2021) Repurposing the Ebola and Marburg Virus Inhibitors Tilorone, Quinacrine, and Pyronaridine: In Vitro Activity against SARS-CoV-2 and Potential Mechanisms https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33778258/
- Ohba et al (2021) Effect of oral intake of royal jelly on endothelium function in hemodialysis patients: study protocol for multicenter, double-blind, randomized control trial https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34930416/
- Rizki et al (2021) Effect of royal jelly to deal with stress oxidative in preconception women: A literature review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34929834/
- Yang et al (2022) Tilorone confers robust in vitro and in vivo antiviral effects against severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35234618/
Phosphogliv Forte® is a combination drug that exhibits membrane-stabilizing, antiviral and hepatoprotective effects. Two main elements of the drug are Phospholipids and Glycyrrhizic acid. The hepatoprotective activity of Phosphogliv Forte is based on the replenishment of damaged membrane of liver cells by phospholipids. The drug demonstrates hepatoprotective properties due to antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing effects.
Derinat® is a native DNA-containing physiologically active drug with immunomodulating and immunostimulating properties. The active substance of Derinat – sodium deoxyribonucleate – is a biologically active substance that is obtained from specific cells of fish of the sturgeon class. Derinat has a high reparative and regenerative ability, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, as well as antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing properties. This allows the use of the drug in complex and monotherapy.
Buy Adaptogens Bundle to restore sustainable energy levels. Find your perfect adaptogenic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Adaptogens Bundle contains five most popular products in the category. Choose the perfect adaptogen that works for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
Buy Anxiolytics Bundle to find your perfect anxiolytic supplement or stack without spending lots of money. The Anxiolytics Bundle contains five most popular anti-anxiety products that can help you deal with stress in a healthy way. Choose the one that works best for you. US fast delivery and international shipping available!
You will now receive regular updates from us!