Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Leveton-P Online!
Leveton-P is a plant-based supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. Among other things, it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), and restores immunity and libido.
Save with the volume discount!
|Form:||60 pills of 500mg|
|Form description:||Hard gelatin capsules of a gray color.|
|Active ingredient:||Leuzea carthamoides root (cryopowder) – 50 mg, vitamin C – 30 mg, vitamin E – 3 mg, bee pollen pellet – 100 mg.|
|Excipients:||20 amino acids, 28 trace elements, beta-carotene, vitamins of groups B, D, P, PP, K, flavonoids, phytoncides, enzymes – 317 mg, titanium dioxide, lactose, calcium stearate, tween-80, methylcellulose.|
|Pharmacological action:||Biologically active additive, not classified as a drug|
|Shelf life:||2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.|
|Storage conditions:||Store in a dry dark place at temperatures no higher than 25°C (77°F). Keep out of reach of children.|
|Terms of release:||Over-the-counter|
|Manufacturer:||Parapharm, Russia https://www.parapharm.ru/|
What is Leveton-P?
Leveton-P is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes. A unique product of Parapharm Company, created from natural ingredients with innovative technologies using cryogenic processing. The supplement is made from plants that the company grows itself in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia.
Leveton-P was created by a group of Russian scientists directed by Professor Roshen Seifulla the leading sports pharmacologist of the Soviet Union in the early 90s. Dr. Seifulla has several patents and is the head of the Laboratory of experimental and clinical pharmacology and doping control. The supplement development process was based on the principle of combining vitamins and biologically active bee-farming products with tonic medicinal herbs, which would not be effective if taken separately since their imbalance would not provide the desired effect. The success of the supplement was so great that as soon as in 1998, the Russian Sports Committee began to use Leveton-P to vitaminize Olympic athletes.
How Does Leveton-P Work?
The secret of the supplement lies in the combination of two unique natural components that have a beneficial effect on the body’s systems:
- Bee pollen pellet. It is a plant’s pollen glued together with the salivary secretions of bees. In this “compact” form, insects deliver it to the hive. Pollen pellet has a huge nutritional value for the bee family. It is a complex of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, enzymes, phytoncides, a number of nutrients, including carotenoids, vitamins, of groups B, D, K, P, amino acids, minerals – calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, and many other ones. The bee pollen pellet contains at least 28 elements that stimulate physiological and biochemical processes in the human body. In addition, it works in synergy with other components of the supplement, in particular, with medicinal plants and vitamins C and E, which increases its capabilities.
- Leuzea carthamoides. Along with the bee pollen pellet, Leveton-P also contains cryopowder of the popular adaptogen plant Leuzea carthamoides. The first information about the use of Leuzea by the peoples of Siberia dates back to the end of the 19th century. Since then, the fame of the energizing plant with purple flowers has spread across the world. Rhizomes and roots of Leuzea contain unique substances – ecdysteroids – analogs of human testosterone. They are used as a stimulant in disorders of the nervous system, fatigue, and loss of strength. It is known that Leuzea сryopowder increases mental and physical performance, and has an anabolic action.
What is Leveton-P Used For?
Leveton-P can be used for the following purposes:
- Tone up the central nervous system and improve the learning process and memory;
- Normalize the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic);
- Restore immunity suppressed by training, competitions, acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI), and changes in the nutrition stipulated by weight loss programs and diets;
- Prevent toxic effects of free radical oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids, which are activated by exhausting physical activity;
- Prevent hypoxia, which almost always accompanies an intense workout;
- Maintain an anabolic effect during intensive training to avoid weight loss and protein degradation in athletes with prevailing catabolic processes;
- Improve microcirculation of cerebral vessels and working muscles by improving rheological blood properties;
- Improve erectile function in men and libido in women.
Where Can I Order Leveton-P Online?
You can buy Leveton-P online from different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Leveton-P in packs of 60x500mg pills. We offer worldwide shipping with volume discounts! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Leveton-P and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Leveton-P Dosage, How to Use It?
For active people (not athletes), it is recommended to dissolve 1 tablet sublingually two to three times a day for 20 minutes – half an hour before meals or an hour after it. After a 20-day course, the treatment can be repeated with a break of 15 days.
For athletes, it is recommended to dissolve 3-4 pills sublingually three times a day for 20 minutes – half an hour before meals or an hour after it, with similar courses – 20 days of administration and 15 days of break.
In different sports and training approaches, variations in the mode of administration and dosing are possible.
Due to the cumulative effect, the action of the supplement reveals itself to the fullest in prolonged regular use.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding, child age, individual intolerance (allergy to certain components of the supplement).
- Due to the strong tonic effect, people suffering from increased nervous excitability and sleep disturbances should be attentive to the reactions of their bodies. In insomnia, canceling the evening intake can solve the problem.
- Also, in the case of severe hypertension and severe atherosclerosis, caution must be taken when administering Leveton-P. Consultation with a doctor is advisable.
Please refer to the official instruction for detailed information.
Consult the doctor prior to use.
Leveton-P is not toxic. However, data on the use of excessive doses of the supplement are absent.
The supplement does NOT have the side effects that are common for steroid hormones (impotence, severe changes in the central nervous system). Leveton-P is a non-toxic, non-medicinal, and non-doping product. In a biologically available form, it contains the whole complex of microelements, amino acids, and vitamins necessary for athletes in the pre-contest and contest season.
- Mosharrof (1987) Effects of extract from Rhapontcum carthamoides (Willd) Iljin (Leuzea) on learning and memory in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3439473
- Gadzhieva et al (1995) A comparative study of the anabolic action of ecdysten, leveton and Prime Plus, prepared of plant origin. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8704590
- Azizov (1997) Effects of eleutherococcus, elton, leuzea, and leveton on the blood coagulation system during training in athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9483409
- Azizov , Seifulla RD, Chubarova AV (1997) Effects of leuzea tincture and leveton on humoral immunity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9460599
- Seifulla et al (1998) The effect of the antioxidants elton and leveton on the physical work capacity of athletes. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9575416
- Syrov et al (2004) Experimental and clinical evaluation of the efficacy of ecdysten in the treatment of hepatitis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15559639
- Arana et al (2004) Healing of diabetic foot ulcers in L-arginine-treated patients. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15589068
- Plotnikov et al (2005) Cerebroprotector activity of Rhaponticum carthamoides extract in rats with brain ischemia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 16193651
- Syrov et al (2008) Effects of phytoecdysteroids and bemithyl on functional, metabolic, and immunobiological parameters of working capacity in experimental animals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 19093371
- Dushkin et al (2014) Effects of rhaponticum carthamoides versus glycyrrhiza glabra and punica granatum extracts on metabolic syndrome signs in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24444255
- Denisow, Denisow-Pietrzyk (2016) Biological and therapeutic properties of bee pollen: a review. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27013064
- Jannesar et al (2017) Bee Pollen Flavonoids as a Therapeutic Agent in Allergic and Immunological Disorders. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28732430
- Wu et al (2017) Ecdysterones from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin reduce hippocampal excitotoxic cell loss and upregulate mTOR signaling in rats. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373010
- Khalifa et al (2021) Bee Pollen: Current Status and Therapeutic Potential https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34072636/
- Asmae Elghouizi et al (2022) Protective effect of bee pollen in acute kidney injury, proteinuria, and crystalluria induced by ethylene glycol ingestion in rats https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35589738/
- B Olas (2022) Bee Products as Interesting Natural Agents for the Prevention and Treatment of Common Cardiovascular Diseases https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35684067/
Based on 1 Reviews
NO L.Verified Buyer
Not worth it!
Didn't feel any difference. Was hoping to feel it during my workouts.
Dear customer, we are sorry that you were not satisfied with the product. For most nootropics, effects may vary for different people. It depends on your health condition/age/weight and so on, so we always recommend consulting a helthcare specialist before placing an order.
You will now receive regular updates from us!