LONGIDAZA ® (Bovhyaluronidase Azoximer)
Buy Longidaza (Longidaze) if you are looking for an enzyme / anti-fibrotic supplement. It has a pathogenetic effect in inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs and in other diseases that lead to the development of fibrosis, the formation of adhesions and scars. The drug has a multicomponent action and has proven its efficacy both in complex and in monotherapy of various pathologies.
The Longidaza drug is manufactured by the Russian pharmaceutical company NPO Petrovax Pharm in accordance with international and Russian GMP standards. The drug was introduced to the market in 2005 and is currently widely used in medical practice in Russia and other countries. In 2015, the World Health Organization (WHO) assigned the international non-proprietary name (INN) to the Longidaza drug – bovhyaluronidase azoximer.
The drug consists of two components, which are connected to each other by conjugation:
- Enzyme hyaluronidase, which directly affects fibrosis and has a cleaving (proteolytic) effect;
- High molecular weight carrier that has an anti-inflammatory effect and allows the drug to be prescribed in the acute phase of the disease.
Longidaza has a multicomponent action:
- Reduces the risk of developing adhesions, changes the structure of adhesions, reducing their density, and increases the woman’s chances of pregnancy;
- Facilitates the delivery of antibacterial drugs and the permeability of tissues for these drugs directly to the inflammation focus, which increases the effectiveness of antibacterial treatment;
- Improves microcirculation in tissues, which helps to reduce edema and to reabsorb hematomas;
- Improves the effectiveness of the therapy of chronic prostatitis and reduces the frequency of exacerbations.
You can buy Longidaza for the following applications:
- Gynecology: treatment and prevention of adhesions in inflammatory diseases in the pelvic organs (endometriosis, salpingo-oophoritis, endometritis, etc.).
- Urology: treatment and prevention of fibrosis in prostatitis, the initial stage of BPH / adenoma, interstitial cystitis, strictures of the urethra and ureters, Peyronie’s disease.
- Cosmetology and dermatology: treatment of fibrosis in limited scleroderma, hypertrophic and keloid cicatrixes and scars, etc.
In November 2018, Longidaza won the nomination of “Medication of Choice for the pathogenetic treatment of chronic prostatitis and relapse prevention” at the Russian Pharma Awards.
Produced by Petrovax Pharm, Russia.
Dosage and administration
Longidaza suppositories are recommended for rectal or vaginal administration once a day at night in a course of 10 to 20 intakes. The scheme of administration is adjusted depending on the severity, stage, and duration of the disease. For detailed information on administration please refer to the official instruction.
Very rare: local reactions in the form of redness, edema, itching of the perianal zone, vaginal itching due to individual sensitivity to the components of the drug. If an allergic reaction develops discontinue the medicinal product and consult your doctor.
The drug has contraindications. For more information please refer to the instruction.
The drug Longidaza has a potentiating effect, which means an increase in the effect on biologically active substances. In this connection, it is better to refrain from taking alcohol during the period of therapy.
NPO Petrovax Pharm, Russia.
- Avdoshin VP et al (2013). Clinical efficacy of Longidaze for the prevention of cicatricial and sclerotic complications after surgery on the upper urinary tract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23789358/
- Pochernikov DG et al (2014). Experience in the treatment of autoimmune male infertility in patients with category 4 chronic prostatitis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25799732/
- Troshina NA et al (2015). Effect of Longidaze on Microbial Landscape of Cervical Canal and Uterine Cavity during Therapy of Women with Chronic Nonspecific Endometritis and Uterus Myoma. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26470422/
- Fishchenko IV et al (2017). Diprospan, Longidaza and Their Combined Action against Fibrosis Caused By Mechanical Injury of the Intervertebral Discs in Rats. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29975831/
- Kulchavenya EV et al (2018). Rationale of use and effectiveness of Longidaza in patients with chronic prostatitis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30761792/
- Neumark AI et al (2019). The influence of proteolytic enzymes on the antioxidant defensive system in infertile married men. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31535808/
- Satybaldin DO et al (2019). Improvement of performance of semen culture in infertile men undergone to diagnostic evaluation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32003163/
$15.00 – $17.00
Shilajit Gold® (also known as Mumio) is a naturally obtained substance that contains more than 85 micro-elements and minerals. Shilajit Gold originates from the Altai region in the south-east of Russia. It is known for its pure nature and is rich in minerals coming from the earth deep interior. Altai is a motherland of many herbs and natural remedies. Shilajit Gold tablets have tonic and regenerative properties.
Rhodiola Rosea is also called the "Golden Root". It has been used in traditional medicine for over 1,000 years. It is one of the most popular herbal adaptogens, second only to Ginseng. It enhances muscle strength, increases resistance to stress and improves memory without disturbing normal biological functions. Other potential indications for use of Rhodiola include asthenia, increased fatigability, recovery from somatic and infectious diseases, mental and physical exhaustion, neurasthenia and arterial hypotension.
$200.00 – $230.00
Retinalamin® is a retinoprotector that's been in practice for over 30 years. It launches mechanisms of adaptation to pathological processes and regeneration of retinal neurons. Their advantage lies in their tissue specificity, minor side effects, short duration of treatment, and long-term clinical effect. Retinalamin is known to improve visual functions in case of glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and other eye disorders.
$8.00 – $50.00
Demoxytocin® (desamino oxytocin) is a synthetic analogue of oxytocin peptide. It is more potent compared to oxytocin, has a longer half-life and can be used sublingually. Demoxytocin was shown to improve trust between people. It can therefore help people come to an agreement easier. You can also buy Oxytocin pills to decrease craving for unhealthy foods, alcohol, and nicotine. Fast US domestic shipping is available.