Only original pharmaceutical products that passed 3 stages of clinical trials.
Our products are produced on GMP or state licensed factories.
10% CRYPTO DISCOUNT
10% discount for paying in BTC or other cryptocurrency.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Convenient Payment by Visa or MasterCard.
Guaranteed delivery times and clear Reshipment & Refund Rules.
Different shipping methods and same or next day shipping.
Buy Longidaze (Longidaza) Online!
Longidaze is an immunomodulatory medication with anti-inflammatory properties. It can increase resistance to infections and reduce existing inflammation. Moreover, Longidaze is often used in dermatology and cosmetology – it makes the connective tissue more elastic, flattens scars, and decreases the adhesive process.
|Bovhyaluronidase Azoximer / Longidaza
|10 suppositories of 3000 IU / 20 suppositories of 3000 IU / 5 vials of 3000 IU
|Torpedo-shaped suppositories of light yellow color with a weak specific smell of cocoa butter, mottling of color is possible / Lyophilisate for injection solution in the form of a porous mass of white, yellowish or brownish color, hygroscopic.
|Bovhyaluronidase azoximer (Longidaze) – 3000 IE
|Excipients for suppositories:
|Cocoa butter – until a suppository weight of 1.3 g is obtained.
|Excipients for vials:
|Mannitol – up to 20 mg
|2 years. Do not use it beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
|Store in a dry dark place at temperatures 2°C to 15°C (35.6°F to 59°F). Keep out of reach of children.
|Terms of release:
|NPO Petrovax Pharm https://petrovax.com/
What is Longidaze?
Longidaze is an enzyme and anti-fibrotic supplement. It has a pathogenetic effect in inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs and in other diseases that lead to the development of fibrosis, the formation of adhesions and scars. The drug has a multicomponent action and has proven its efficacy both in complex and in monotherapy of various pathologies.
The drug was introduced to the market in 2005 and is widely used in medical practice in Russia and other countries.
Longidaze has two active components, which are connected to each other by conjugation:
- Enzyme hyaluronidase, which directly affects fibrosis and has a cleaving (proteolytic) effect;
- High molecular weight carrier that has an anti-inflammatory effect and allows the drug to be prescribed in the acute phase of the disease.
What are the Benefits and Effects of Longidaze?
Longidaza has a multicomponent action:
- Longidaze reduces the risk of developing adhesions, changes the structure of adhesions, reducing their density, and increases the woman’s chances of pregnancy;
- Longidaze facilitates the delivery of antibacterial drugs and the permeability of tissues for these drugs directly to the inflammation focus, which increases the effectiveness of antibacterial treatment;
- Longidaze improves microcirculation in tissues, which helps to reduce edema and to reabsorb hematomas;
- Longidaze improves the effectiveness of the therapy of chronic prostatitis and reduces the frequency of exacerbations.
What is Longidaze Used For?
Longidaze can be used in the following cases:
- Gynecology: treatment and prevention of adhesions in inflammatory diseases in the pelvic organs (endometriosis, salpingo-oophoritis, endometritis, etc.).
- Urology: treatment and prevention of fibrosis in prostatitis, the initial stage of BPH / adenoma, interstitial cystitis, strictures of the urethra and ureters, Peyronie’s disease.
- Cosmetology and dermatology: treatment of fibrosis in limited scleroderma, hypertrophic and keloid cicatrices and scars, etc.
In November 2018, Longidaza won the nomination of “Medication of Choice for the pathogenetic treatment of chronic prostatitis and relapse prevention” at the Russian Pharma Awards.
Where Can I Order Longidaze Online?
You can buy Longidaze (Longidaza) online at different vendors. CosmicNootropic offers Longidaze in packs of 10×3000 IU suppositories, 20×3000 IU suppositories and 5×3000 IU vials. We offer worldwide shipping! Always be sure to do your research before purchasing any nootropic supplement to ensure you are getting a quality product.
You can order Longidaze and get it delivered to the USA, Europe, the UK, Asia, and many other regions and countries via CosmicNootropic.
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
What is Longidaze Dosage, Administration?
Longidaze suppositories are recommended for rectal or vaginal administration once a day at night in a course of 10 to 20 intakes. The scheme of administration is adjusted depending on the severity, stage, and duration of the disease. For detailed information on administration please refer to the official instruction.
What are Longidaze Side Effects?
Very rare: local reactions in the form of redness, edema, itching of the perianal zone, vaginal itching due to individual sensitivity to the components of the drug. If an allergic reaction develops discontinue the medicinal product and consult your doctor.
The drug has contraindications. For more information please refer to the instruction.
The drug Longidaze has a potentiating effect, which means an increase in the effect on biologically active substances. It is recommended to refrain from taking alcohol during the treatment.
- Avdoshin VP et al (2013). Clinical efficacy of Longidaze for the prevention of cicatricial and sclerotic complications after surgery on the upper urinary tract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23789358/
- Pochernikov DG et al (2014). Experience in the treatment of autoimmune male infertility in patients with category 4 chronic prostatitis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25799732/
- Troshina NA et al (2015). Effect of Longidaze on Microbial Landscape of Cervical Canal and Uterine Cavity during Therapy of Women with Chronic Nonspecific Endometritis and Uterus Myoma. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26470422/
- Fishchenko IV et al (2017). Diprospan, Longidaza and Their Combined Action against Fibrosis Caused By Mechanical Injury of the Intervertebral Discs in Rats. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29975831/
- Kulchavenya EV et al (2018). Rationale of use and effectiveness of Longidaza in patients with chronic prostatitis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30761792/
- Neumark AI et al (2019). The influence of proteolytic enzymes on the antioxidant defensive system in infertile married men. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31535808/
- Satybaldin DO et al (2019). Improvement of performance of semen culture in infertile men undergone to diagnostic evaluation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32003163/
- Kotov et al (2021) [Multicenter randomized study of bovhyalu-ronidase azoximer (Longidaza) in men after transuretral resection of the prostate] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34251103/
- Trizna et al (2021) Improving the Efficacy of Antimicrobials against Biofilm-Embedded Bacteria Using Bovine Hyaluronidase Azoximer (Longidaza®) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34834156/
- Kuzmenko et al (2021) [An observational randomized study of the efficacy and safety of the drug Longidase, vaginal and rectal suppositories 3000 iu in the treatment of patients with symptoms of the lower urinary tract on the background of benign prostatic hyperplasia] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34967166/
- Gatina et al (2022) The Bovhyaluronidase Azoximer (Longidaza®) Disrupts Candida albicans and Candida albicans-Bacterial Mixed Biofilms and Increases the Efficacy of Antifungals https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36556912/
Based on 1 Reviews
You will now receive regular updates from us!