MELARENA ® (Melatonin)
Buy Melatonin with 3–7 day fast domestic delivery within the US ($5) – just choose “Ships from: US (+15%)”
Melarena (Melatonin) is an adaptogen, sedative and hypnotic drug based on a synthetic analog of the pineal hormone melatonin. It is used in case of jet lag, adjusts sleep-wake cycles in people whose daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder), and helps blind people establish a day and night cycle. It stabilizes circadian rhythms.
It increases levels of gamma-Aminobutyric acid and serotonin in the midbrain and hypothalamus as it regulates the pyridoxal kinase which influences the synthesis of these compounds. The drug inhibits the secretion of gonadotropins and other pituitary gland hormones (corticotropin, thyroid-stimulating hormone, and somatotropin). It normalizes daily changes in body activity and temperature, improves brain activity, and reduces irritability. Melarena has a positive effect on night sleep. It helps fall asleep, reduces nighttime awakenings, and facilitates morning awakening.
The drug has also been proven effective in adapting to the rapid change of time zones while traveling. Buy Melarena (Melatonin) to reduce stress and weather sensitivity and stabilize the neuroendocrine system. Melarena has immunomodulating and antioxidant properties. The drug is non-addictive. It has been shown that the natural production of melatonin declines with age, so it is better to use melatonin at an older age.
We also sell Melatonin spray with passionflower extract under the brand name Good Sleep. Passionflower has natural sedative properties, reduces stress, and induces healthy sleep. Sublingual administration of the drug provides absorption that is 4 times faster than using melatonin tablets.
Melatonin is used in the prevention and treatment of:
- Desynchronosis (alterations to the body’s circadian rhythms caused by rapid long-distance trans-meridian (east-west or west-east) travel or working shifts and jet lag);
- Weather sensitivity;
- Fatigue and sleep disorders;
Check out other adaptogens!
This product has not been approved by the US FDA. All statements on this page are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the US FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See more
Coated tablets 0.3 mg and 3 mg.
Active ingredient: synthetic melatonin 0.3 or 3 mg;
Inactive ingredients: calcium hydrophosphate dihydrate 67.37 mg, microcrystalline cellulose 25 mg, sodium croscarmellose 2 mg, povidone K25 3.33 mg, fumed silica 0.5 mg, talc 1 mg, calcium stearate 0.5 mg.
Good Sleep spray
Distilled water, passionflower liquid extract 1: 5 (solvent water), melatonin. Each dose is 20 mg of Passiflora incamata liquid extract and 1.95 mg of Melatonin
Dosage and administration
To be administered orally. The dosage is 1 tablet daily 30–40 minutes before sleep. Duration of treatment course is to be prescribed by a doctor (6–8 weeks). If necessary, the treatment courses can be repeated.
The dose of 0.3 mg is sufficient in most cases.
Good Sleep spray
To be administered sublingually. Remove the spray cap. Spray the aerosol once under the tongue. Thus, 150 mg of the product is sprayed, which is one dose. Recommended dosage is one dose one time per day, 20 minutes before bedtime. Shake well before use. 30 ml of the preparation contains 200 daily doses.
Allergic response, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, morning sleepiness, or edema.
Hypersensitivity to melatonin and other components of the drug, autoimmune diseases, lymphogranulomatosis, leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, chronic kidney failure and other kidney diseases, pregnancy, lactation, and children under 18 years of age.
Cases of overdose are not registered.
Melarena is incompatible with monoamine oxidase inhibitors, glucocorticoids, and cyclosporine.
It enhances the effect of CNS depressants and beta-blockers.
It is not recommended to co-administer Melarena with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and hormonal drugs.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dark place at a temperature not higher than 25°C (77°F).
Shelf life is 2 years.
- P Pevet (2002) Melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181670/
- Malhotra et al (2004) The Therapeutic Potential of Melatonin: A Review of the Science https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1395802/
- Buscemi et al (2004) Melatonin for Treatment of Sleep Disorders: Summary
- Pandi-Perumal et al (2006) Melatonin: Nature’s most versatile biological signal? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16817850
- Ferracioli-Oda et al (2013) Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23691095
- I Kostoglou-Athanassiou (2013) Therapeutic applications of melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593297/
- Costello et al (2014) The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4273450/
- B Claustrat, J Leston (2015) Melatonin: Physiological effects in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25908646
- Masters et al (2015) Melatonin, the Hormone of Darkness: From Sleep Promotion to Ebola Treatment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4334454/
- Tordjman et al (2017) Melatonin: Pharmacology, Functions and Therapeutic Benefits https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5405617/
- Xie et al (2017) A review of sleep disorders and melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28460563
- Meng et al (2017) Dietary Sources and Bioactivities of Melatonin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5409706/
- N Zisapel (2018) New perspectives on the role of melatonin in human sleep, circadian rhythms and their regulation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6057895/
- Zwart et al (2018) Long-Term Melatonin Therapy for Adolescents and Young Adults with Chronic Sleep Onset Insomnia and Late Melatonin Onset: Evaluation of Sleep Quality, Chronotype, and Lifestyle Factors Compared to Age-Related Randomly Selected Population Cohorts https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872230/
Potassium Orotate® is a non-hormonal, anabolic agent, which is a potassium salt of carboxylic acid. It has a general stimulating effect on metabolic processes. It is a stimulant for the synthesis of nucleic acids involved in protein synthesis; it enhances reparative and regenerative processes in body tissues. Sometimes bodybuilders also use Potassium Orotate® for muscle growth, cutting training, prevention of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels against intensive steroid courses.
$27.00 – $30.00
Leveton-P® is a natural vitamin supplement for increasing strength and endurance, designed for extra-class athletes in the USSR. The supplement is made from plants which the producer grows in ecologically clean areas of the Penza region in Russia. Among other things it tones up the central nervous system, improves memory, normalizes the function of the endocrine system (anabolic and catabolic), restores immunity and libido. Fast US domestic shipping is available.
$18.00 – $40.00
Adaptol® (Mebicar) belongs to a group of non-benzodizepam tranquilizers. It is approved for use by the general public as an anxiolytic and a “daily” tranquilizer, because it does not disturb mental and motor performance. It is also used to aid smoking cessation and to treat ADHD symptoms. Fast US domestic shipping is available.